Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Underrated Issue - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Underrated Issue (2312 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Underrated Issue by Fundamentalist: 5:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
lexiconkabir:

and i was looking for Ejigbo number yesterday o, there was an ish that happened yesterday, alhamdulillaah, I was able to convince some set of brothers that kneeling down, bowing down, and similar stuffs like that is shirk, so their "alfa" told them, to ask me if i am up for a small talk, so i can prove to him why its shirk, and that he too will prove that it's not, so i gathered up all my evidences with me, that "today na today", altho i tried to think, if i can gather likely "virus" he might want to use to confuse people, was able to gather some, then a brother told me that ejigbo had similar talks with someone else so he might have experience of what they might want to use, so that was why i needed his number yesterday.

As a native of Ilorin, its wasn't easy to convince them that I cannot bow or prostrate for them though they didn't see reason but there was nothing they could do.
Re: Underrated Issue by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
Fundamentalist:

As a native of Ilorin, its wasn't easy to convince them that I cannot bow or prostrate for them though they didn't see reason but there was nothing they could do.

infact, this is what we are been described as, once they see a beard and 3/4 trousers, the next thing they will ask is, "hope you've not joined those people that don't kneel down"......

Although, they should be respected and treated nicely, but kneeling down is not a proof for good character.
Re: Underrated Issue by Demmzy15(m): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

PS; The funny thing is, their Ayatollaah was buried in a steel casket, nearly completely stripped naked. Allaah does as he wills.
I heard it's glass o lipsrsealed
Re: Underrated Issue by Fundamentalist: 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
lexiconkabir:

infact, this is what we are been described as, once they see a beard and 3/4 trousers, the next thing they will ask is, "hope you've not joined those people that don't kneel down"......

Although, they should be respected and treated nicely, but kneeling down is not a proof for good character.

My brother it's not easy ooo ,to see once parents and not bow especially in our Yoruba society but I have become accustomed to it.

The major problem in our tym are those so called scholars that continue to condemn us for not bowing, taking part in fidau prayer, walimatul Qur'an , zikru jama'a . the list is endless. As u said earlier good character as been thought by the messenger is key and forbidding acts in the best manner as possible cool
Re: Underrated Issue by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
lexiconkabir:

and i was looking for Ejigbo number yesterday o, there was an ish that happened yesterday, alhamdulillaah, I was able to convince some set of brothers that kneeling down, bowing down, and similar stuffs like that is shirk, so their "alfa" told them, to ask me if i am up for a small talk, so i can prove to him why its shirk, and that he too will prove that it's not, so i gathered up all my evidences with me, that "today na today", altho i tried to think, if i can gather likely "virus" he might want to use to confuse people, was able to gather some, then a brother told me that ejigbo had similar talks with someone else so he might have experience of what they might want to use, so that was why i needed his number yesterday.

I av many of his audios faa! It extensively dealt with this issue of 'ikunle', 'Jabatawisky' etc
Re: Underrated Issue by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
lexiconkabir:

more imitation..

"eri lo ran wa oo, ko si n kan to kan wa, qola Allaah, qola rosul wa qola sahaba lo le se"

yet he was given evidences from kitab wa sunnah(qola Allaah, qola rosul), he was even given qola sahabah, that not all bidah is kufr, he started twisting proofs given to him.

that is why i keep saying it, most products of markaz that i know are errors, the ones that claim to do the sunnah either become extremist(like jabata an ex-markazi) or too lenient (with the deen), the ones that are sufis, no go area, the ones that became Shi'a, too much error.

LOOOOL... Oro awon omo Jabata can confuse araye/Humans, their oyibo na DIEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Underrated Issue by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
Demmzy15:
I heard it's glass o lipsrsealed

I get d vdo sef!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Underrated Issue by Fundamentalist: 5:45am On Jan 03, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:

I get d vdo sef!
Can I get it

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Was It? / It Is Insane To Preach To Christians Using Their Bible As Proof / Women Of Dajjal Coming To Rule Over Men- Sheikh Imran Hosein

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.