Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Ralph Uwazuruike: A 21st Century Con Artiste? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ralph Uwazuruike: A 21st Century Con Artiste? (608 Views)

BREAKING: MASSOB Leader, Ralph Uwazuruike Sent To Prison / "FG Bought Mansions For Nnamdi Kanu Abroad" - Uwazuruike Says / Nnamdi Kanu Is Funded By The DSS – Ralph Uwazuruike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ralph Uwazuruike: A 21st Century Con Artiste? by selfemployed(m): 1:08am On Dec 31, 2016
This is the definition of the word "con artiste" as seen online : a person who cheats or tricks others by persuading them to believe something that is not true. Also related to the word "confidence trick" (synonyms include confidence game, confidence scheme, ripoff, scam and stratagem) is an attempt to defraud a person or group after first gaining their confidence, used in the classical sense of trust.

I'm beginning to see these definitions manifesting in the life of Ralph Uwazuruike, the renowned leader of the Movement for the Emmancipation of Biafra (MASSOB) when I realized yesterday that he has been ripping off members of his group of their hard earned money after persuading them that he will make them Governors, Commissioners , Local Government Chairmen, Ministers, Ambassadors etc when Biafra comes into existence.

Can you imagine that?

And these people would have to be paying dues from time to time in order to maintain their fantasy positions, I even saw one of them last night, who has been promised a Commisioner position. I don't know the number of his group members , i assume they must be large. This man must be living in opulence wherever he is- the fantasy president of the Biafra. What a way to make money? I don.t know why EFCC has not taken notice of this man. or could he be working for the DSS?

2 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: A 21st Century Con Artiste? by KINGwax007(m): 1:12am On Dec 31, 2016
Wetin Biafra itself be? No be con-country?

People wey don use Biafra dupe my brothers no be small..

Ojukwa, Ralph and now kanu . grin cheesy

But, the mumus wey give a fucck go soon Storm this thread...

3 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: A 21st Century Con Artiste? by cupidFlint(m): 7:40am On Dec 31, 2016
Get your facts right, Ralph isn't the leader of MASSOB anyone, he was sacked over a year ago and he formed his own called Biafran Independent Movement, BIM.

2 Likes

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: A 21st Century Con Artiste? by Yujin(m): 8:37am On Dec 31, 2016
Ndigbo are wise. Biafra is our goal at present, any other thing is a distraction. We can see lucidly.

1 Like

Re: Ralph Uwazuruike: A 21st Century Con Artiste? by nonsobaba: 9:27am On Dec 31, 2016
Lol. I couldn't help pitying those he was conning then. He would tell them to pay monthly dues. He held exclusive rights to sell all biafra paraphanelia to members. His members were flogged and tortured at his discretion. He told his members to vote for PDP during national elections and after a while, he accumulated so much wealth that he now has massive housing estates in Okwe, Imo state, Abuja and Lagos. After being eased out of Massob, he went to start another 419 agency called Biafra Independence Movement(BIM) to continue his scam business. Now enter Nnamdi kanu. He was one of those flogged and tortured by Uwazurike in Massob. In anger he split and went to start Radio biafra. He collected monthly dues from gullible igbos around the globe to keep him and his business going. He told igbos not to vote for either PDP or APC but to sit at home and wait for the result (which is one major reason why Jonathan got incredibly low votes from south east). He bought a mansion in London from proceeds of monthly contributions and donations and was making arrangements to buy a hotel in Lagos before he was caught on top of a woman with both of them moaning and calling 'Oh my God' instead of 'Oh my biafra'. He used to tell his listeners in Radio biafra they should be willing to die for biafra if they ever wanted to see it actualised. Some frustrated youths believed him and wanted to prove their undying love by trying to dispossess soldiers of their guns at bridgehead Onitsha. The rest is history. Now Kanu has a good opportunity to show prove his own undying love but instead, he is hiring and firing lawyers all in his desperation to escape ordinary prison which he has spent only one year in! The same prison Nelson Mandela spent 27 years in with no qualms!

The story of Biafra Nigeria Ltd.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why President Buhari Was Not Invited To Donald Trump's Inauguration / After Bloody Attack By Herdsmen: Imo Community Seeks Divine Intervention / 2019: PDP, Seven Other Parties Discuss Alliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.