Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Watch Boko Haram New Video In Hausa Language, Shekua Is Still In Sambisa Forest - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch Boko Haram New Video In Hausa Language, Shekua Is Still In Sambisa Forest (1105 Views)

Boko Haram Releases A Propaganda Footage Of Life In Sambisa Forest. Photos / Watch Boko Haram's Latest Video Showing Shekau / White Man Arrested In Sambisa Forest!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Boko Haram New Video In Hausa Language, Shekua Is Still In Sambisa Forest by Joel3(m): 1:34am On Dec 31, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qNPTkzD8H8&itct=CA8QpDAYACITCPPX2cOWndECFVCyVQodKgIGSDIHcmVsYXRlZEiI2vLT1tek6OEB&hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=NG

contrarily to the army report of clearing sambisa and defeated the group. this rear video prove a lot of issue for trust. tax payers money is been wasted in this fight for nothing. while the army chiefs are eating fat from yearly budgets with nothing to show.
Re: Watch Boko Haram New Video In Hausa Language, Shekua Is Still In Sambisa Forest by BeClever: 2:36am On Dec 31, 2016
This idiot your end time is fast approaching..

But that truck mounted machine gun one of those criminals is handling indicates that at least they are still in charge of nothing less than 5km of somewhere in this country..

I wish to be present to witness when ll grab this murderer..so i can crush his balls myself.
Re: Watch Boko Haram New Video In Hausa Language, Shekua Is Still In Sambisa Forest by ollymoore: 3:27am On Dec 31, 2016
Joel3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qNPTkzD8H8&itct=CA8QpDAYACITCPPX2cOWndECFVCyVQodKgIGSDIHcmVsYXRlZEiI2vLT1tek6OEB&hl=en&client=mv-google&gl=NG

contrarily to the army report of clearing sambisa and defeated the group. this rear video prove a lot of issue for trust. tax payers money is been wasted in this fight for nothing. while the army chiefs are eating fat from yearly budgets with nothing to show.
why can't you join them to confirm what they are doing in sambisa forest, because I don't still don't why we believe in whatever shekau says more than Nigerian army

2 Likes

Re: Watch Boko Haram New Video In Hausa Language, Shekua Is Still In Sambisa Forest by chriskosherbal(m): 3:33am On Dec 31, 2016
I really do not know who to believe any more, today this , tomorrow that.... Hmmmmm is well.. God help us.

https://www.nairaland.com/3476612/having-manhood-challenges-come-see
Re: Watch Boko Haram New Video In Hausa Language, Shekua Is Still In Sambisa Forest by Hiploko(m): 3:36am On Dec 31, 2016
Can the NA just stop lying already.... Just to score cheap political points... Zombies oya come with your demonic theOrems and explanations
Re: Watch Boko Haram New Video In Hausa Language, Shekua Is Still In Sambisa Forest by banki(m): 8:42am On Dec 31, 2016
is it that for political reasons some of you are not happy that the army is winning this war against book haram

am sure if I look through you probably don't even pay tax and you are here talking about your tax payers money....
please go to sambisa and confirm if the army has taken over sambisa,.....

and since you know too much please show us shekaus location otherwise keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Watch Boko Haram New Video In Hausa Language, Shekua Is Still In Sambisa Forest by GMBuhari: 9:08am On Dec 31, 2016
This is an old video

Mynd44 take note
Re: Watch Boko Haram New Video In Hausa Language, Shekua Is Still In Sambisa Forest by Joel3(m): 10:17am On Dec 31, 2016
ollymoore:
why can't you join them to confirm what they are doing in sambisa forest, because I don't still don't why we believe in whatever shekau says more than Nigerian army
and what point are you trying to make? If they need my help then they should handover the full budget to me to get to work.
Re: Watch Boko Haram New Video In Hausa Language, Shekua Is Still In Sambisa Forest by Joel3(m): 10:19am On Dec 31, 2016
banki:
is it that for political reasons some of you are not happy that the army is winning this war against book haram

am sure if I look through you probably don't even pay tax and you are here talking about your tax payers money....
please go to sambisa and confirm if the army has taken over sambisa,.....

and since you know too much please show us shekaus location otherwise keep quiet

I am from the Niger Delta, either you like it or not its our oil money.
Re: Watch Boko Haram New Video In Hausa Language, Shekua Is Still In Sambisa Forest by Joel3(m): 10:23am On Dec 31, 2016
Hiploko:
Can the NA just stop lying already.... Just to score cheap political points... Zombies oya come with your demonic theOrems and explanations
and to think of it these are the military buhari make mouth with to crushed NDA.?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Mmm Nigeria Finally Resumes Operation – See The New Rules / Anti-ambode Protesters Storm Tinubu’s House / $9.2 Million Dollar Plot Twist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.