Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,567 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Nigerian Pastors And National/global Prophesies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastors And National/global Prophesies (475 Views)

Primate E.O Akeju's 32 Prophesies On Atiku, Buhari, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Funke / Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example / Primate Ayodele's 2017 Prophesies On Politics, Economy, Sports, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastors And National/global Prophesies by livebullet(m): 7:30am On Jan 01, 2017
Of what use is prophesy if it is to glorify oneself ? How much more when it turns out being a guess based on knowledge of current events? Nigerian pastors make wild timeless and vague guesses when they r not so sure of the event to come, e.g "El rufai will die". My brother is el rufai an immortal before Him wan leave for eternity bfor? Take a look at 2016 and you will see how many of their prophesies never came to pass...i even remember when some prophesied GEJ's victpry at d polls in 2015.mtsheew... now this 2017 they have started to fool their gullible members who do not reason beyond "my pastor said". Ok let me even give you my own prophesy for 2017,.... Queen Elizabeth of England will die this year(note her age and health already shows she has little chance to survive the yr). Thank me when it happens lols. See link below for failed 2016 guesses by nigerian pastors.

http://punchng.com/2016-prophecies-off-mark/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2016 Prophecies From Nigerian Pastors That Did Not Come To P / know the taste of death / Testimony From The Richest Man In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.