Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Should You Buy The PS4 Pro - As A Nigerian All. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Should You Buy The PS4 Pro - As A Nigerian All. (4872 Views)

Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. / The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games / Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should You Buy The PS4 Pro - As A Nigerian All. by SkyCityBay1: 3:19am On Dec 31, 2016
Its not everyday there's a new play station .The play station Pro is the next step in the console life circle.the PS4 Pro supports 4K but is that necessary in Nigeria now...?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxaSBbZ77yY
Re: Should You Buy The PS4 Pro - As A Nigerian All. by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 31, 2016
The ps4 pro does not support 4k gaming.
It only renders games u would normally play at 1080 at 4k quality

It's not the next step for PS gaming, cos it's the same old ps4.
SkyCityBay1:
Its not everyday there's a new play station .The play station Pro is the next step in the console life circle.the PS4 Pro supports 4K but is that necessary in Nigeria now...?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxaSBbZ77yY

*There are 4ktv's that are not upto a million naira

Apart from the noise the pro makes, it's counterproductive to think of going for a console that has no added benefit to a regular ps4 besides rendering 1080p at 4k. Especially when the Xbox scorpio is on its way.
Re: Should You Buy The PS4 Pro - As A Nigerian All. by SkyCityBay1: 10:32am On Dec 31, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Apart from the noise the pro makes, it's counterproductive to think of going for a console that has no added benefit to a regular ps4 besides rendering 1080p at 4k. Especially when the Xbox scorpio is on its way.
you are right.but you know,Nigerians are not big fans of the xbox.
Re: Should You Buy The PS4 Pro - As A Nigerian All. by Apkappsdl: 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2016
PC is better than console, I would choose to buy PC Gaming.
Re: Should You Buy The PS4 Pro - As A Nigerian All. by cao(f): 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2016
Apkappsdl:

Apkappsdl:
I don't know why, I prefer PS4.

Now we know you've just been posting to use your "signature"...I don notice you-o.
Re: Should You Buy The PS4 Pro - As A Nigerian All. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
cao:

Now we know you've just been posting to use your "signature"...I don notice you-o.
grin
Re: Should You Buy The PS4 Pro - As A Nigerian All. by SkyCityBay1: 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
Apkappsdl:
true,pc is better.but a good gaming pc cost more than a ps4. a lot!!!!

1 Like

Re: Should You Buy The PS4 Pro - As A Nigerian All. by yemkoguru(m): 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
My dell xps 8500 is good enough to forget ps4 pro dey existence... only for exclusives
Re: Should You Buy The PS4 Pro - As A Nigerian All. by SkyCityBay1: 1:25am On Jan 02, 2017
yemkoguru:
My dell xps 8500 is good enough to forget ps4 pro dey existence... only for exclusives
wait 3rd Generation Intel Core i7-3770 processor (up to 3.90 GHz) is good enough to make you forget a ps4 pro?.if you say so o!plus is $1,999 not more than $400?
Re: Should You Buy The PS4 Pro - As A Nigerian All. by SkyCityBay1: 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
Silkmoth33:

is that not what we just said about it not fully being 4k?
Re: Should You Buy The PS4 Pro - As A Nigerian All. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
SkyCityBay1:
is that not what we just said about it not fully being 4k?

Re: Should You Buy The PS4 Pro - As A Nigerian All. by 04kaa: 8:39am On Jan 04, 2017
I have a PS4 Pro and a PSVR and i can tell u that the pro loads way faster than the normal ps4 and is more clearer on the 4ktv. . The thing is in NIgeria it is not everyone that can afford one, a lotta naija gamers are still struggling to buy ordinary ps4, then u bring pro for them , grin grin lol, There are guys that appreciate the quality , They are called big boys with whateea cash to flip around from their savings not everyone will appreciate the quality of a ps4 pro, its the same way people will buy a cheaper tecno than buying an overpriced samsung or iphone, even tho they can afford it and have the money, they just wouldnt buy it cuz saving money for generator fuel and internet is more important than some ps4 pro somehwere but still the quality guys ( Biggest Lagos boys) aka high class gamers know when to buy pro and when not to buy pro.
Re: Should You Buy The PS4 Pro - As A Nigerian All. by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 04, 2017
Yeah I guess u r right bolaji, big boiz abound.

*don't u just wish we knew and had a good rapport with some of those big boiz in lasgidi? cry*

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Ps3 Slim / I Need A Ps3 To Buy / Ps4 9.03 Hack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.