Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. (1662 Views)

The Blatant Advertising Of Hacking And Piracy If The PS4 And Ps4 Games / Xbox One X Enhanced Vs The Ps4 Pro / Which Game Made Your Childhood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. by KillamanJoe: 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
Good day my fellow nairalanders, with the era of the Ps4 coming to an end, I would like us to state which game we enjoyed the most on ps4. I didn't say state the best game o. Just the one you enjoyed the most.
Note. You're not allowed to mention any sports game.

My answer; the one I enjoyed the most has to be the WITCHER WILD HUNT. I enjoyed it so much I even spent another 24dollars to buy the heart of stone and blood and wine extension...

Note: I've played all the notable ps4 titles except bloodborne & Spiderman...

State yours. Don't be shy.

1 Like

Re: Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. by ShopNextDoor: 5:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
KillamanJoe:
Good day my fellow nairalanders, with the era of the Ps4 coming to an end, I would like us to state which game we enjoyed the most on ps4. I didn't say state the best game o. Just the one you enjoyed the most.
Note. You're not allowed to mention any sports game.

My answer; the one I enjoyed the most has to be the WITCHER WILD HUNT. I enjoyed it so much I even spent another 24dollars to buy the heart of stone and blood and wine extension...

Note: I've played all the notable ps4 titles except bloodborne & Spiderman...

State yours. Don't be shy.

Nioh
Re: Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. by KillamanJoe: 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Wow, I literally just deleted Nioh today in order to reinstall the witcher. The combat is not my style at all, it just feels like a cheaper version of God of War combat. Maybe I got something wrong.

Note: I've had the game for more than 6months. Might decide to download it again cuz of this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ratchet and Clank.
Re: Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. by ShopNextDoor: 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
KillamanJoe:
Wow, I literally just deleted Nioh today in order to reinstall the witcher. The combat is not my style at all, it just feels like a cheaper version of God of War combat. Maybe I got something wrong.

Note: I've had the game for more than 6months. Might decide to download it again cuz of this.

Nioh has no similarity with God of War at all. It's a souls game. Hard to get into. Most people give up at the very start, missing the great story inside
Re: Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. by ShopNextDoor: 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Ratchet and Clank.

Nice game. Most gamers look down at it as a game for kids, but it's more than that.
Re: Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. by KillamanJoe: 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
I know it's not similar at all but evading technique is what I meant. I won't lie I gave up after killing the first boss. I died too many times for the begining of a game.
ShopNextDoor:

Nioh has no similarity with God of War at all. It's a souls game. Hard to get into. Most people give up at the very start, missing the great story inside
Re: Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. by 1manuel(m): 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
Theifs end

2 Likes

Re: Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. by chrislu(m): 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
2019 COD MW
Re: Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. by typicalgamer(m): 2:03am On Apr 21, 2020
what remains of Edith Finch
this game hot like frypan
it hit every nerve in my body
10/10 for me
Re: Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. by Memberclub(m): 11:31am On Apr 21, 2020
Metal Gear 5
God of War 4
Re: Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. by jarrot(m): 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Uncharted 4
Great game!
Re: Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. by KillamanJoe: 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
1manuel:
Theifs end

I loved this game too. I only wished it was an open world game.
Re: Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. by KillamanJoe: 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
Memberclub:
Metal Gear 5
God of War 4

Na so them take dey fail exam o. Mention one you dey mention 2.
Re: Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. by KillamanJoe: 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
I've not played this. Would definitely look out for a deal on this game.
tensazangetsu20:
Ratchet and Clank.
Re: Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. by KillamanJoe: 2:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
Wonderful experience. The game be like movie.
jarrot:
Uncharted 4
Great game!
Re: Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. by KillamanJoe: 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
I've always felt the story mode for COD was too short hence spending money on it always felt like a waste. Especially with Nigerian WiFi that'll frustrate any multi player.
chrislu:
2019 COD MW
Re: Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. by jarrot(m): 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
KillamanJoe:
Wonderful experience. The game be like movie.

I dey tell you. Infact na movie e be grin

1 Like

Re: Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. by KillamanJoe: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
This is the first time I'm learning about this game. A lot of positive reviews I see. One to add to the list.
typicalgamer:

this game hot like frypan

it hit every nerve in my body

10/10 for me

1 Like

Re: Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. by typicalgamer(m): 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
KillamanJoe:
This is the first time I'm learning about this game. A lot of positive reviews I see. One to add to the list.

brother that game

is out of this world

no be only phew phew phew man must play now

but this game stand out
Re: Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. by KillamanJoe: 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
lol. no be lie, i will definitely check the game out.
typicalgamer:

brother that game

is out of this world

no be only phew phew phew man must play now

but this game stand out
Re: Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. by Memberclub(m): 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
KillamanJoe:

Na so them take dey fail exam o. Mention one you dey mention 2.
metal Gear 5
Re: Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. by KillamanJoe: 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
Memberclub:
pmetal Gear 5

Mad.
Re: Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. by parkparky(m): 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
Era of ps4 is coming to an end and am still playing ps2 sad

1 Like

Re: Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. by typicalgamer(m): 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
parkparky:
Era of ps4 is coming to an end and am still playing ps2 sad

it doesn't mean my dude when e reach your turn na still same excitement you'll have when you finally own a ps4 irrespective of what yeah you have it

unless you ruin yourself with spoilers

1 Like

Re: Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. by parkparky(m): 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
typicalgamer:

it doesn't mean my dude when e reach your turn na still same excitement you'll have when you finally own a ps4 irrespective of what yeah you have it

unless you ruin yourself with spoilers
issokay no wahala
Re: Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. by ibkayee(f): 7:45pm On May 25, 2020
Tekken and Dead or Alive!

1 Like

Re: Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. by Kaycee7(m): 4:06pm On May 26, 2020
ibkayee:
Tekken and Dead or Alive!
Who are your mains in both games?
Re: Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. by ibkayee(f): 4:19pm On May 26, 2020
Kaycee7:
Who are your mains in both games?
Ayane and Jin Kazama
Re: Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. by Kaycee7(m): 5:01pm On May 26, 2020
ibkayee:

Ayane and Jin Kazama
I main Ayane too. But it's Xiaoyu for me in Tekken.
Actually calling Ayane a main feels like a bit of a stretch cos I've only played DoA a few times. But she's my favorite character.
Re: Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. by ibkayee(f): 5:04pm On May 26, 2020
Kaycee7:
I main Ayane too. But it's Xiaoyu for me in Tekken.
Actually calling Ayane a main feels like a bit of a stretch cos I've only played DoA a few times. But she's my favorite character.
Haven't played them in a while though, used to play them on my brother's playstation(s)...in fact I've heard PS5 is being released soon
Re: Which Game did you enjoy the most on on the Ps4 Console. by Kaycee7(m): 6:52pm On May 26, 2020
ibkayee:

Haven't played them in a while though, used to play them on my brother's playstation(s)...in fact I've heard PS5 is being released soon
Yeah. Though Sony has been stingy with details, but they keep affirming that it will release by holiday period.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Satta King Game? / UK Used PS4 Slim (1TB) For Sale / Updating Your Fifa 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.