Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

A Dark Woman And Her Baby Bump In Bikini (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Dark Woman And Her Baby Bump In Bikini (Photos) (50251 Views)

Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / "Where Is Your Mother?": Nigerian Mom Asks White Lady In Bikini On The Street / Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Dark Woman And Her Baby Bump In Bikini (Photos) by BlackOnassis(m): 2:34am On Jan 01, 2017
Beautiful black skin. cool

1 Like

Re: A Dark Woman And Her Baby Bump In Bikini (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 2:54am On Jan 01, 2017
davidif:

And what exactly us wrong about being black or dark skinned?

I don't understand maybe next time she should paint her belly.
If you don't like black looking skin move on insulting some that has no way of making her own choice on colour of her skin is just stupid.

I've seen a lot of dark skin pretty girls that looks better than light skin.
Re: A Dark Woman And Her Baby Bump In Bikini (Photos) by Immanueladebol(m): 3:31am On Jan 01, 2017
The stomach resemble burnt offering

Re: A Dark Woman And Her Baby Bump In Bikini (Photos) by fergie001: 5:44am On Jan 01, 2017
mhisbliss:
hahahhahaaahhaha the funniest comment I've seen all day
My dear,I lie?even u as a lady sef,u first fear nah....Happy New Year again

1 Like

Re: A Dark Woman And Her Baby Bump In Bikini (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 7:26am On Jan 01, 2017
erico2k2:

A bit awkward

Very awkward
Re: A Dark Woman And Her Baby Bump In Bikini (Photos) by bareal(m): 7:51am On Jan 01, 2017
Chai! this one na calabash?
Re: A Dark Woman And Her Baby Bump In Bikini (Photos) by buchilino(m): 8:32am On Jan 01, 2017
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, BUT SHE LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE WHO DRANK A CARTON OF BEER.
Re: A Dark Woman And Her Baby Bump In Bikini (Photos) by fergie001: 9:27am On Jan 01, 2017
nnokwa042:
nna men blood of habakuk i dey train dey laff now
Abeg,if na weight,I like your chest oooo,abeg
Re: A Dark Woman And Her Baby Bump In Bikini (Photos) by megareal: 9:58am On Jan 01, 2017
N.o.t beautiful biko.
Re: A Dark Woman And Her Baby Bump In Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 01, 2017
Ìs it pregnancy? Looks more like tumor
Re: A Dark Woman And Her Baby Bump In Bikini (Photos) by caye(m): 10:52am On Jan 01, 2017
THERE ARE LIKELY SCIENTIFIC &SPIRITUAL REASONS WHY OUR ANCESTORS DISCOURAGED PREGNANT WOMEN FROM UNNECESSARY SUN EXPOSURE.
This is a display of sheer ignorance o.
I stand to be corrected.
Re: A Dark Woman And Her Baby Bump In Bikini (Photos) by iambliss: 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
fergie001:
Blood of Habakkuk,warris dis nah
na real blood of Habakkuk. omg, can't stop laffing.
Re: A Dark Woman And Her Baby Bump In Bikini (Photos) by CaesarDon(m): 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
the baffling thing is dat she is sun bathing her already burnt body
Re: A Dark Woman And Her Baby Bump In Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
O dudu
Re: A Dark Woman And Her Baby Bump In Bikini (Photos) by jfleece(m): 8:00am On Jan 02, 2017
Them fry d woman?? See as she black like midnight..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband / 10 Painfully Obvious Truths Everyone Forgets Too Soon / "We Have 3 Children Together" Woman Cries Out After Hubby Ify Married Male Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.