Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Amodu Vs Domenech (seriously) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Amodu Vs Domenech (seriously) (1444 Views)

Amodu Vs Largerback: Who Is The Worst? / Amodu Ruined My Dream - Kanu / Nigeria Sack Amodu, Draw Up Hiddink-led Shortlist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amodu Vs Domenech (seriously) by yoji: 9:57am On Nov 20, 2009
walahi amodu is beta than domenech. if i own a club with an opportunity to hire one, na amodu o. i still wonder how Domenech has kept his job after all his wahala. and pls dont point to his world cup final match appaerance as proof cos that was down 2 Zidane's genious. afterall amodu even beat him even thogh it was a friendly.
Re: Amodu Vs Domenech (seriously) by mukina2: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2009
I dunno about Amodu

i just know Domenech is clueless, he always gets his selections wrong and he has loads of talented players to choose from.
Re: Amodu Vs Domenech (seriously) by Sagamite(m): 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2009
Domenech!

His white and has taken France to WC final. smiley

Amodu does not inspire confidence by looking at him, he cannot command the respect of his players, his success so far is based on the individual talent of his players and is a local champion. grin
Re: Amodu Vs Domenech (seriously) by bandely(m): 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2009
Domenech should be a ball boy and not a coach! angry
Re: Amodu Vs Domenech (seriously) by mukina2: 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2009
Sagamite:

Domenech!

His white and has taken France to WC final. smiley

Amodu does not inspire confidence by looking at him, he cannot command the respect of his players, his success so far is based on the individual talent of his players and is a local champion. grin
a very funny reply. angry tongue

Domenech is clueless i repeat.

white or green, he is not the man for les bleus, its that midget platini's fault angry

bandely:

Domenech should be a ball boy and not a coach! angry
ball boy is taking him close to the game, angry he does not deserve to be near that team in any way.
Re: Amodu Vs Domenech (seriously) by jaybee3(m): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2009
can you imagine domenech fizzled out pires because of his star sign
Re: Amodu Vs Domenech (seriously) by bandely(m): 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2009
mukina2:

white or green, he is not the man for les bleus, its that midget platini's fault angry
ball boy is taking him close to the game, angry he does not deserve to be near that team in any way.

shocked shocked shocked

so what should he be? A Club Hotel Attendant? grin
Re: Amodu Vs Domenech (seriously) by Sagamite(m): 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2009
mukina2:

A coach that took France to the WC final is clueless?  grin

If he was black, I would understand why you said that, but he is WHITE. Have some respect! wink
Re: Amodu Vs Domenech (seriously) by bandely(m): 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2009
Sagamite:

A coach that took France to the WC final's is clueless?  grin

If he was black, I would understand why you said that, but he is WHITE. Have some respect! wink
And so fu cking what? angry angry
Re: Amodu Vs Domenech (seriously) by Sagamite(m): 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2009
bandely:

And so fu cking what? angry angry

The topic said which is better Amodu or Domenech, not if Domenech is good.

What has Amodu done?

Does he not look stupid and clueless on the bench?

Are you saying he is better than a WHITE coach that has taken france to WC final, has played at the highest level in France and coached Lyon? shocked shocked

You would be lynched in Nigeria if you maintain that o!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Amodu Vs Domenech (seriously) by mukina2: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2009
Sagamite:

A coach that took France to the WC final is clueless?  grin

seriously i'll wound you angry angry grin

you are trying to annoy les blues fans abi? grin
Re: Amodu Vs Domenech (seriously) by bandely(m): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2009
Sagamite:

The topic said which is better Amodu or Domenech, not if Domenech is good.

What has Amodu done?

Does he not look stupid and clueless on the bench?

Are you saying he is better than a WHITE coach that has taken france to WC final, has played at the highest level in France and coached Lyon?  shocked shocked

You would be lynched in Nigeria if you maintain that o!!! grin grin grin grin
Okay both of them ain't worth being coach!  tongue
Re: Amodu Vs Domenech (seriously) by Sagamite(m): 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2009
mukina2:

seriously i'll wound you angry angry grin

you are trying to annoy les blues fans abi? grin

Commot for road jor. You are not a real Black, African person. Have respect. angry tongue

Coconut.  tongue grin

bandely:

Okay both of them ain't worth being coach!  tongue

And what about CIV's coach?
Re: Amodu Vs Domenech (seriously) by mukina2: 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2009
Sagamite:

Commot for road jor. You are not a real Black, African person. Have respect. angry tongue

Coconut.  tongue grin

seriously this boy wan wound today. tongue

You are also bringing in my other team  abi angry

Domenech has a long list of talents to choose from, but he is either half blind or totally clueless.
to include some dolts he did included in the France national Team.
he has either fought/disagreed with the experienced player, pursued some to early retirement and the team is way below par. I still think he is the wrong man for that Job, they have plenty people to choose from. but left to the FFA and Platini that bespectacled Ray Ray will be in charge till he completely destroys the team angry
Re: Amodu Vs Domenech (seriously) by Emperoh(m): 1:43pm On Nov 20, 2009
Saga
This thread is a proof of what i was arguing with yu about Nigerians not being blinded by the white skin
If you are good we recognise same thing if you are bad. . . . .so its not about skin colour.
I wonder what Nigerians think about Bora Milutinovic, Berti Vogts, Bryan Robson!!
Re: Amodu Vs Domenech (seriously) by bandely(m): 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2009
Sagamite:

Coconut.  tongue grin

So far his team is doing well, he has no problem. tongue
Re: Amodu Vs Domenech (seriously) by Sagamite(m): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2009
bandely:

So far his team is doing well, he has no problem. tongue

How is Amodu not doing well?
Re: Amodu Vs Domenech (seriously) by Sagamite(m): 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2009
mukina2:

seriously this boy wan wound today. tongue

You are also bringing in my other team  abi angry

Domenech has a long list of talents to choose from, but he is either half blind or totally clueless.
to include some dolts he did included in the France national Team.
he has either fought/disagreed with the experienced player, pursued some to early retirement and the team is way below par. I still think he is the wrong man for that Job, they have plenty people to choose from. but left to the FFA and Platini that bespectacled Ray Ray will be in charge till he completely destroys the team angry

Emperoh:

Saga
This thread is a proof of what i was arguing with yu about Nigerians not being blinded by the white skin
If you are good we recognise same thing if you are bad. . . . .so its not about skin colour.
I wonder what Nigerians think about Bora Milutinovic, Berti Vogts, Bryan Robson!!

My indirect point is, if Amodu had been replaced by Domenech lets say in January this year, a lot of Nigerians would have been celebrating and stating he had better pedigree than Amodu by referring to his WC final journey, whilst Amodu's own achievement is "insignificant".

I lie? undecided
Re: Amodu Vs Domenech (seriously) by mukina2: 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2009
you lie grin
Re: Amodu Vs Domenech (seriously) by omar22(m): 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2009

Paul le Guen is a very good coach (or is he the Camerounian coach)

Oh Vahid Halilhodžić! I dont know but he is doing a good job
Re: Amodu Vs Domenech (seriously) by bandely(m): 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2009
Sagamite:

How is Amodu not doing well?
Hmm?

Do we have to pray and hope that other team loses before we qualify.

Mozambique had to do our dirty job before we qualified! Shame!
Re: Amodu Vs Domenech (seriously) by Sagamite(m): 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2009
omar22:

Paul le Guen is a very good coach (or is he the Camerounian coach)

Oh Vahid Halilhodžić! I dont know but he is doing a good job

How?

By drawing with Mozambique, Madagacar, Malawi and Botswana with a team that has Kolo, Drogba, Yaya, Eboue and Kalou?

If Amodu drew with Madagascar or Botswana, would you think he should be sacked or not? Or would you say "I dont know but he is doing a good job"?

Mukina you dey see wetin I dey talk about?  undecided
Re: Amodu Vs Domenech (seriously) by Sagamite(m): 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2009
bandely:

Hmm?

Do we have to pray and hope that other team loses before we qualify.

Mozambique had to do our dirty job before we qualified! Shame!

Don't you think we struggled because:

- We were unlucky to have a tough team (Mozambique) as first game whilst our main rival had Kenya, hence leading to more pressure in following games
- Tunisia is a strong team and on par in strength with our team
- Taye Taiwo messed Amodu up when he had almost done the job
Re: Amodu Vs Domenech (seriously) by bandely(m): 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2009
Sagamite:

Don't you think we struggled because:

- We were unlucky to have a tough team (Mozambique) as first game whilst our main rival had Kenya, hence leading to more pressure in following games
- Tunisia is a strong team and on par in strength with our team
- Taye Taiwo messed Amodu up when he had almost done the job
Now tell me who is paying you, Amodu or Domenech?
Re: Amodu Vs Domenech (seriously) by Sagamite(m): 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2009
bandely:

Now tell me who is paying you, Amodu or Domenech?

Just answer the question, my friend.
Re: Amodu Vs Domenech (seriously) by mukina2: 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2009
Sagamite:

How?

By drawing with Mozambique, Madagacar, Malawi and Botswana with a team that has Kolo, Drogba, Yaya, Eboue and Kalou?

If Amodu drew with Madagascar or Botswana, would you think he should be sacked or not? Or would you say "I dont know but he is doing a good job"?

Mukina you dey see wetin I dey talk about?  undecided
heheh well Sagamite the problem here is that  unlike CIV's  coach, at least he picks his team well and has the talents in it, but Domenech's own is unforgiveable angry he leaves out the better ones and we have bafematis gomis if thats his name and co angry

I dunno about amodu so i cant say much bout him grin grin
Re: Amodu Vs Domenech (seriously) by bandely(m): 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2009
Sagamite:

Just answer the question, my friend.
Before the WCQ started we were the favourites, We should have defeated Mozambique 3-0

Did you say though Opponent? Mozambique?  angry angry

And as for the Taye, the coach should have known that he is fasting, why did he field him.

And now will you answer my question?
Who is paying you? Amodu or Domenech?  tongue
Re: Amodu Vs Domenech (seriously) by omar22(m): 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2009

Look I saw CIV game against Germany on Wednesday, they played well, everyone knew their duty and you could see their coach on the touchline giving orders, he was inspiring confidence and the players respected him, I am yet to see a game we played that we didnt look all over the place, no formation, no pattern, everyone wants to show their skills mostly in dangerous areas, some players dont want to pass the ball to some people and Amodu was there sitting down thinking about how much he going to charge the players who wants to play in the next game, with Amoekachie given instruction on the touchline,

The reason Roman Abramovich sacked Avram Grant is because he knew that Mr Grant is using Mourinho's tactics and when it calls for a tactical decision he goes missing the same applies amodu
Re: Amodu Vs Domenech (seriously) by semid4lyfe(m): 4:15pm On Nov 20, 2009
As if the Tunisians we played against were not fasting prior to the match too. Besides what has fasting got to do with Taiye Taiwo going to sleep at a crucial moment in the match?

The FACT is Kanu Nwankwo, Taiye Taiwo & Dele Adeleye collectively messed up Amodu.
Re: Amodu Vs Domenech (seriously) by Sagamite(m): 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2009
bandely:

Before the WCQ started we were the favourites, We should have defeated Mozambique 3-0

Did you say though Opponent? Mozambique?  angry angry

You mean like when Mourinho's Inter is favourite and can not win inferior teams?

So Mourinho and Amodu must be in the same ship then. They are both shit. Right?

Scolari too is shit. Abi?

Ferguson must be a pathetic slowpoke for putting Rio in a match against CSKA Moscow where he lost the ball and they scored a 3rd goal? Ferguson must be rubbish for drawing 3-3 against CSKA Moscow AT HOME when they were favourites?

So tell me which coach you want to coach SE then.

bandely:

And as for the Taye, the coach should have known that he is fasting, why did he field him.

Who told you he was fasting? Were the Tunisians not fasting, did that affect their game?

bandely:

And now will you answer my question?
Who is paying you? Amodu or Domenech?  tongue

Amodu!

4%.
Re: Amodu Vs Domenech (seriously) by Sagamite(m): 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2009
omar22:

Look I saw CIV game against Germany on Wednesday, they played well, everyone knew their duty and you could see their coach on the touchline giving orders,  he was inspiring confidence and the players respected him,  I am yet to see a game we played that we didnt look all over the place,  no formation, no pattern, everyone wants to show their skills mostly in dangerous areas, some players dont want to pass the ball to some people and Amodu was there sitting down thinking about how much he going to charge the players who wants to play in the next game,  with Amoekachie given instruction on the touchline,   

The reason Roman Abramovich sacked Avram Grant is because he knew that Mr Grant is using Mourinho's tactics and when it calls for a tactical decision he goes missing the same applies amodu

I see!  grin grin grin grin grin

I guess you did not see the game against France then?  grin grin grin

No pattern?  LWKMD grin grin grin grin grin

But they are winning matches left, right and centre. Banging in goals, not conceding and keeping clean sheets. And have the best qualification stats in Africa.

But no pattern.  grin grin grin grin grin

And I bet you, if Nigeria plays Germany in a friendly and win. Some people will still talk about no pattern, Amodu is a fool sitting on the bench, it was player power, we need a foreign coach (we are not saying he should be white but he should be a proven coach from Europe or Brazil/Argentina where there are no black coaches).  grin grin grin grin

No pattern! LWKMD
Re: Amodu Vs Domenech (seriously) by omar22(m): 5:01pm On Nov 20, 2009
I guess you did not see the game against France then?

The French dont have a team to write home about, they had to cheat to get pass Ireland

In Mozambique we were lucky to leave with one point

Against Kenya at Abuja, if Kenya had half a striker we would have been 2 goals down before we scored one,

In Tunis we were all over the place, we had chances but could take them

against Tunisia at Abuja, we all know the story

Mozambique in Abuja PURE LUCK in the 92nd minute when most of the team has given up

in Kenyan we looked like Pub team, Even my school team would never look that bad, we couldnt defend the ball coming in from the right, (where was Shittu)

nd I bet you, if Nigeria plays Germany in a friendly and win. Some people will still talk about no pattern, Amodu is a fool sitting on the bench, it was player power, we need a foreign coach (we are not saying he should be white but he should be from a proven coach from Europe or Brazil/Argentina where there are no black coaches).

Am not saying we should go for a white coach, if Siasia or Keshi is not the answer then am sorry its foreign it could be an African but not Amodu

(1) (2) (Reply)

UEFA Champions League 2015/16 Draw In Full (SEE HERE) / Video: Arsenal 2 – 0 Brighton & Hove Albion [premier League] Highlights 2017/18 / One Is Poetry And The Other Is A Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.