Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty (31481 Views)

Lady Plays Groomsman Role At Her Twin Brother's Wedding (photos) / Lady Plays Groomsman Role At The Wedding Of Her Brother (Photos) / Groom Stands On A Groomsman To Kiss Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
bellenornor:
E be like say na the trend now o
you fit join?
Re: Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty by YINKS89(m): 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
Na wa oo.
Re: Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty by daywatcher: 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
The ladies have stolen our agbada now they are stealing our suit and they are looking nicer than us in them. Are we men suppose to start doing the same on reverse?
Re: Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty by opribo(m): 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
It is expected in this days of transgender and all that. This age and time when we cannot differentiate between bettween men and women.

Some men even tie their hair so you think they are women, so the cryre's a possibilit the she could after all be a he.
Re: Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty by wintersnow(m): 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
Op i must find this FCK I swear

Re: Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty by ableguy(m): 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
myfantasies:

Says who
Now most women r d bread winners of dere family
Most women
Re: Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty by myfantasies(f): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
firstking01:
This only happens when along the line the man lost his jobundecided

Same thing
Re: Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty by firstking01(m): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
myfantasies:

Same thing
Become the bread winner when things are stable, not until your husband loses his job...as a potential "wife" you are, sometimes go on a dutch date with your bf or berra still pay the bills.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty by myfantasies(f): 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
firstking01:
Become the bread winner when things are stable, not until your husband loses his job...as a potential "wife" you are, sometimes go on a dutch date with your bf or berra still pay the bills.
Nd who told you most ladies don't do dese things

It seems u r moving with d wrong crowd(ladies)
Re: Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty by jagorinho: 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
korel9:
What's this now? . Imagine an afonja gel trying to be a groomsman grin
korel9. You are better than this
Re: Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty by donmatin(m): 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
myfantasies:

lol,point him in the right direction.
Re: Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty by donmatin(m): 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
jagorinho:

korel9. You are better than this
funny enough she is from Rivers state.
Re: Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty by charijee(f): 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
Wow! ..Jennifer looks so good grin

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty by firstking01(m): 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
myfantasies:

"Most" ladies??...i'm puting it to you...tomorrow take your bf out and pay the bills.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty by donmatin(m): 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
charijee:
Wow! ..Jennifer looks so good grin
BU or from Rivers?
Re: Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty by charijee(f): 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
donmatin:
BU or from Rivers?
Rivers

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty by donmatin(m): 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
charijee:
Rivers
cool.
Re: Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty by charijee(f): 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
donmatin:
cool.
You attended BU?
Re: Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty by Awoofawo(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
shapman:
wow wow wow
awesome awesome awesome
amma not a siren though

biko am I the only one who can't change signature on NL??
wow wow wow
Are you an ambulance?

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty by yedidiah(m): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
2017 we should be seeing guys in bridal train since women no wan stay their Lane again angry

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty by myfantasies(f): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
firstking01:
"Most" ladies??...i'm puting it to you...tomorrow take your bf out and pay the bills.
Nd do you expect me to come here nd brag i took my bf out nd foot d bill if do?

Most ladies dat do dis won't come online and brag about it, cos to dem it's normal

Try changing the kind of ladies u hang out with
Re: Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty by donmatin(m): 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
charijee:
You attended BU?
nah...had sister's that did.
Re: Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty by firstking01(m): 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
myfantasies:
Nd do you expect me to come here nd brag i took my bf out nd foot d bill if do?

Most ladies dat do dis won't come online and brag about it, cos to dem it's normal

Try changing the kind of ladies u hang out with
My dear, it's NO bragging, it's all about convictions.

1 Like

Re: Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty by myfantasies(f): 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
firstking01:
My dear, it's NO bragging, it's all about convictions.

Oga sweet dreams
Re: Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty by firstking01(m): 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
myfantasies:

Oga sweet dreams
tongue
Re: Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty by donmatin(m): 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
charijee:
You attended BU?
sent you a pm.
Re: Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty by charijee(f): 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
donmatin:
sent you a pm.
Sorry, lemme check
Re: Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty by Nickymezor(f): 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
This is super kool kiss
Re: Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty by chiraqDemon(m): 12:09am On Jan 03, 2017
Dont worry i will be a bridesmaid na
Is it not role switching again
Re: Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty by intrepidToju: 1:16am On Jan 03, 2017
Hmm. Nice. Everybody happy for her but if it were a guy that take up the duty of a Brides Maid and the whole world will be on Fire. This same reason was why I wrote this Article
http://afrikanist..com.ng/2016/12/nkemakonam.html?m=1
Re: Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty by linearity: 3:04am On Jan 03, 2017
SUPOL:
Wow this is cute!

Another clear cut evidence of the society giving women a pass, and bias against men...

if it was a man that is dressed like a bridesmaid or officiating as a one, hell will break loss and he will be denigrated and call all sort of unprinted names.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovely Photos Of A Lady On Groomsman Duty by repent4christ: 5:29am On Jan 03, 2017
No way its a big no to me Go bring wedding gown joor!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How A Man Planned His Wedding 10 Years Ago / Birthday Date Meanings / Man Seen Chewing Money At A Club (Video, Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.