Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Gaming Pc Vs PS4 Which Is Better - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Gaming Pc Vs PS4 Which Is Better (7501 Views)

Pc Vs Ps4: Which Is Better In Terms Of Gaming / Xbox One Or PS4 Which To Buy / PC Vs XBOX ONE Graphics Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaming Pc Vs PS4 Which Is Better by nelsonebby(m): 2:49pm On Mar 02, 2017
desktop not lappy oo is by far better than the ps4.
Re: Gaming Pc Vs PS4 Which Is Better by techlegram: 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2017
In my opinion, PC gaming is better than PS4 because it is long-term and does not have to be dealing with compatibility issues in future. Gaming PC is not only about gaming but can also enjoy the movies at great resolution and graphics. http://techlegram.com/best-operating-system-gaming/
Re: Gaming Pc Vs PS4 Which Is Better by TransLucent(m): 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2017
Kingpost:
Guys Pls I need you suggestion and advice. I just gave out my ps3 and I want to get a gaming Rig. But I don't know If I should get a gaming laptop or a PS4. Which is better?

You should go for a Gaming Laptop as according to me playing a game with Mouse and Keyboard control is more awesome and realistic than on a Controller. As you already have an experience over PS3 gaming, you should try something different now. GAMING LAPTOP is a batter choice!
Re: Gaming Pc Vs PS4 Which Is Better by ican2020: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
aquastar:
I have both. from my perspective, here are some of the pros and cons.

PS4
Pros
1. You can play a lot of great exclusive games that are not available on PC. e.g God of war, uncharted 4, bloodborne, horizon zero dawn etc
2. You dont have to worry about system requirements for new games. Just get the game, pop in the disc and play.
3. A PS4 is much cheaper than a PC so getting one would not set you back financially too much.
4. You can sell a game after playing to recoup some of the cost

Cons
1. Games are much more expensive than PC. It keep getting worse with the fx situation.
2. You need to pay PSN subscription fees to play online. (around $50/year, i think)

PC
Pros
1. A lot of games are cracked. you dont have to buy most single player games if you can't afford to.
2. A new gaming laptop with get you better framerate and graphics quality than a PS4.
3. A gaming laptop is portable. you dont have to rely on a TV to play your games.
4. You dont have to buy a UPS for when PHCN strikes.
5. Online gaming is free as long as you have bought the game.
6. A PC has other uses besides gaming.

Cons
1. Effing expensive.how
2. No console exclusives for you.
Thanks for the information
Please, how much will cost to get either gaming desktop or laptop
Specifications
12Gb RAM
Minimum of 3.5 GHz
Dedicated graphics
VRAM
Had disk 750 +
Etc
Even if is a Used One, no problem as long as the system is Good.
I am based in Abuja
Re: Gaming Pc Vs PS4 Which Is Better by Udakrish(m): 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
I am in need of laptop with 1 dedicated video memory and at least 4gb Ram. I need sellers in Abuja.
Re: Gaming Pc Vs PS4 Which Is Better by Kfed4ril(m): 12:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Chuk77:

Dude, E clear say you be learner sha. I have a PS4 and a gaming rig. A PC (desktop) gaming rig that I built myself. You cant even compare bro. My gaming rig gives me significantly more stunning graphics. The PCs are generally more powerful....by far.. And by PC I'm not talking about the lame computers you see in offices or cyber cafes. The more money you spend the better the specs and the better it is when compared to the ps4. At the end of the day its depends on your definition of "better". A PS4 is cheaper and this might be deemed better by some, but a Proper PC gaming rig will blow a PS4 to pieces and there's no question about that. You probably haven't seen a gaming PC before (no I'm not talking about a laptop). Like I said, I own both so I think I'm in a much better position than you are to answer the thread question.

Bro how much will it cost me to build a good gaming computer ?
Re: Gaming Pc Vs PS4 Which Is Better by ican2020: 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
Kfed4ril:

Bro how much will it cost me to build a good gaming computer ?
Someone should response to this, please.
Re: Gaming Pc Vs PS4 Which Is Better by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 13, 2017
If you are hardcore gamer, then buying a desktop PC is better BUT if you are Saturday or Sunday gamer like me... buy a PS4 and save yourself unnecessary stress.

1 Like

Re: Gaming Pc Vs PS4 Which Is Better by Suspect33(m): 4:24am On Mar 20, 2017
aquastar:

PS4
Pros
1. You can play a lot of great exclusive games that are not available on PC. e.g God of war, uncharted 4, bloodborne, horizon zero dawn etc
2. You dont have to worry about system requirements for new games. Just get the game, pop in the disc and play.
3. A PS4 is much cheaper than a PC so getting one would not set you back financially too much.

Cons
1. Games are much more expensive than PC. It keep getting worse with the fx situation.
2. You need to pay PSN subscription fees to play online. (around $50/year, i think)

PC
Pros
1. A lot of games are cracked. you dont have to buy most single player games if you can't afford to.
2. A new gaming laptop with get you better framerate and graphics quality than a PS4.
3. A gaming laptop is portable. you dont have to rely on a TV to play your games.

Cons
1. Effing expensive.
bro can i get a high end alienware laptop around 300k?
Re: Gaming Pc Vs PS4 Which Is Better by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 20, 2017
Keep dreaming
Suspect33:
Re: Gaming Pc Vs PS4 Which Is Better by hentaiMaster69(m): 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
Kingpost:
Guys Pls I need you suggestion and advice. I just gave out my ps3 and I want to get a gaming Rig. But I don't know If I should get a gaming laptop or a PS4. Which is better?
pros and cons (my opinion)
depends on what you want I have a ps4 and a pc i use my pc more because it can do more and there are more games plus the games are cheaper. the ps4 is cheaper than a pc but the games are more expensive you have to pay for psn (you don't have to pay for steam) and there are less games on ps4. and if you buy a pc and want to upgrade you can change out the gpu while you would have to buy a whole new playstation. my final point is the the ps4 is not even 5 years old and there are 3 different types out the normal, slim, and pro this list will probably grow before the ps5 comes out.

answer
I would recommend that you spend the large amount to buy a pc and make up the money with steam sales and humble bundle and g2a (I have 253 games and I spent around $450 usd for them all thanks to the sales and bundles.

hentaiMaster69 out
Re: Gaming Pc Vs PS4 Which Is Better by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
999.999% of the games downloaded from the 450$ he was bragging about are not even ps4 exclusives.

U Sir, r feeding on dog excrement grin
hentaiMaster69:

pros and cons (my opinion)
depends on what you want I have a ps4 and a pc i use my pc more because it can do more and there are more games plus the games are cheaper. the ps4 is cheaper than a pc but the games are more expensive you have to pay for psn (you don't have to pay for steam) and there are less games on ps4. and if you buy a pc and want to upgrade you can change out the gpu while you would have to buy a whole new playstation. my final point is the the ps4 is not even 5 years old and there are 3 different types out the normal, slim, and pro this list will probably grow before the ps5 comes out.

answer
I would recommend that you spend the large amount to buy a pc and make up the money with steam sales and humble bundle and g2a (I have 253 games and I spent around $450 usd for them all thanks to the sales and bundles.

hentaiMaster69 out
Re: Gaming Pc Vs PS4 Which Is Better by hentaiMaster69(m): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
Silkmoth33:
999.999% of the games downloaded from the 450$ he was bragging about are not even ps4 exclusives.

U Sir, r feeding on dog excrement grin

I know I never claimed that there where ps4 games but with an emulator you can play all games eventually and pc has more exclusives like csgo, dota, wow, lol, and shadow warrior 2 (faster paced doom with swords its amazing) Silkmoth33
Re: Gaming Pc Vs PS4 Which Is Better by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
An emulator?!

grin grin grin

M8

What do u understand the word ps4 to u, means?

hentaiMaster69:

I know I never claimed that there where ps4 games but with an emulator you can play all games eventually and pc has more exclusives like csgo, dota, wow, lol, and shadow warrior 2 (faster paced doom with swords its amazing) Silkmoth33
Re: Gaming Pc Vs PS4 Which Is Better by hentaiMaster69(m): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
Silkmoth33:
An emulator?!

grin grin grin

M8

What do u understand the word ps4 to u, means?

I do but within a year of the ps4 being released a ps3 emulator was out and if you read my post you would see I have a ps4 and that I just enjoy my pc more.
Re: Gaming Pc Vs PS4 Which Is Better by PCHero: 1:46pm On May 19, 2017
Lagosians!...now you can get pc games cheap at PC Hero Nigeria now in Lagos,Okota....Visit Now!

Re: Gaming Pc Vs PS4 Which Is Better by Kingpost(m): 9:05am On May 22, 2017
Suspect33:

A USED ALIEN WARE 15 R2 WITH GTX 965 AND 500GB OF HDD WITH SHIPPING TO NIGERIA IS AROUND 340K
Re: Gaming Pc Vs PS4 Which Is Better by stanway(m): 2:42pm On May 22, 2017
ps4 over pc anyday,gaming experience on ps4 is second to none

1 Like

Re: Gaming Pc Vs PS4 Which Is Better by tomiee(m): 4:49pm On May 22, 2017
Kingpost:
If you have enough cash I would advice a good gaming pc, on the long run it would serve you better but if you don't have enough cash to get a good pc then go for the ps4

1 Like

Re: Gaming Pc Vs PS4 Which Is Better by Robenna(m): 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
It Depends If U Are A Game Boy Better Choose Pc Instead Of PS4 or Bla Bla
Re: Gaming Pc Vs PS4 Which Is Better by Michaelcas(m): 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
davinchecodes:
Build your pc gaming rig.
bruh, can you tutor me on how to get along with that, and how much would it cost to build one
Re: Gaming Pc Vs PS4 Which Is Better by Yubee116: 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
I stand with PC. Hit me up anyone who needs games. V'got quite a collection.

Ps: not free. Delivery nationwide
Re: Gaming Pc Vs PS4 Which Is Better by padamz07(m): 4:40am On Oct 22, 2019
One of the best replies I’ve seen.
Thank you
aquastar:

PS4
Pros

Cons

PC
Pros

Cons
1. Effing expensive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 5 And 5 Best Mobile Games: Download Now / Gaming PC - What You Need To Know (WYNTK) / :: Brand New Sony PS3 Super Slim 250GB ::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.