Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,878 members, 7,851,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:55 AM

You Can Sin And Make Heaven (solution) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can Sin And Make Heaven (solution) (372 Views)

Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven / Practical Ways To Remain Free From Sin And Demonic Control. / Difference Between Praying For Forgiveness Of Sin And Repentance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Sin And Make Heaven (solution) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2016
Hello guys smiley,

I just just found a solution which will see those interested in making it to the kingdom of heaven even after committing sin through our your life up till the last minute. It's simple:

Just write your 'forgiveness' or 'acceptance' letter and keep some where in your body, pocket or hair (for ladies). Just do anything you like to...and die or till when them blow wisuh.

The letter should carry the right address cos them angels fit vex talk "thunder fire your nyash" trust be their own is working...you will just go nyashless instanta!

How they do it there is like our own, they will search you there before you go to meet the oga...and kpakam! they see your letter and ghengeeen you made whooooooo grin grin and the angels and virgins kiss

So all ye theist, this is a supa dupa hack! If you a half atheist....ghen gheen oya rock this on.
I know you are thanking me right know....no no no no don't mention buddy D: what are friends for Just cold stout iz OK for me wink

(1) (Reply)

See The Most Reasonable Religious World View You Must Embrace / Ten Christian Phrases That Sound Absurd To Children / 10 Ways Pastors Can Be Great Bosses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.