Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

See The Most Reasonable Religious World View You Must Embrace - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See The Most Reasonable Religious World View You Must Embrace (369 Views)

Islam: The Most Rational World View / Why All Christians Must Embrace Islam / Christian Versus Secular World View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The Most Reasonable Religious World View You Must Embrace by Abdulgaffar22: 6:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
There are many religious world views. But if you think very well,you will discover that Islam still remain as the most reasonable world view out sad of all various world view. The reason is this: if you are atheist or pantheist, then you must explain how personal human being -who possessed the ability to see, the ability to hear, the ability to think, the ability to know and the ability to talk and speak different languages- originate from impersonal nature that completely lacks all these features. You can only give what you have. If nature is an impersonal close system that does not even "KNOW" about its own existence, then there is no way for personal human being with FULL SELF- AWARENESS to originate from such nature. If you are Jew or Christian, then you must explain how the so-called liar, that must have been misled by Satan, can guide the idols worshippers in ancient mecca to the idea of believing in one God and all biblical prophets including moses and Jesus Christ. Has God ever sent a liar to guide the people who were in error to the right path? Qur'an contains many verses which appear to be coming directly from God's mouth of Israel. For example, Qur'an says : O children of Israel remember MY special favor which I bestowed upon you, and fulfill your covenant with ME as I fulfill MY covenant with ,and fear none but ME. And believe in what I have sent down (I:e this Qur'an) confirming that which is with you,and be not the first to reject it (Qur'an 2:40-41). Therefore, if Jews and Christians disbelieve in Qur'an, then they must believe its author to be a great impersonator. They must explain why the God of truth and wisdom should allow a great liar to impersonate Him for good 23 years without any single biblical verse pre-informing us that God is going to be impersonated by a great liar. If Jesus declared that many liars would impersonate him (Matthew 24:4-5) then God should also informed us that one great liar is going to impersonate Him. But there is no a single verse in the Biblethat prophesied about impersonation of God. As you can see Islam is the most reasonable world view that can be adopted without any serious problem. It does not against reason if God allow the previous religious scriptures to be corrupted so that everyone can now turn to the last and final revelation from God.
Re: See The Most Reasonable Religious World View You Must Embrace by zpakln(f): 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
ok

Your favorite online comedy series, Mark Angel Comedy is back with its routine friday comedy skit series. This latest episode titled "Longer Throat" will surely make you smile.

Watch & download here http://www.ngcube.com/download-mark-angel-comedy-longer-throat-episode-101/

(1) (Reply)

Accept It Or Reject It! / What Fact Are You Tired Of Explaining To People / Seven Deadly Sextual Lines Pastors Must Not Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.