Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (333248 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 4:46am On Aug 15, 2017
Here is my basket running, none of the price movements have gone half way my SL.
I am a daily TF trader - a swing trader and neither a scalper nor a day trader, we do not care what the current negative pips say.

This kind of Margin level gives you some good sleep

Next basket update to be loaded by the end of today

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 15, 2017
healthy margin level percent. for me anything above 1000 is healthy enough.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by steveblue: 7:15am On Aug 15, 2017
Limitless72:

Bro please can you enlighten me on this forex trading
I mean how it works
I've been studying about it lately and am really interested....

I don't knw how it works that's why I need an assistance.....

Inbox me
This is my gmail...ogbonnasamuel72@gmail.com

Or better still what's your facebook user name lemme add you.....
Thanks,...

I can be of asistance, kindly send me a mail : stevebluey2k@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 15, 2017
We (swing traders) do not care about now but then, inasmuch as our SL is intact we do not alter it. No current negative pips scare us cos we long for a turn-around.

My new watch for next basket shuffling by the end of today are: AN, CADCHF, ECAD, ECHF, UCHF and other two pairs

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 15, 2017
One of the misconceptions in forex trading, is that people believe that the longer years one spend in forex means that his a professional trader but thats a fat lie, i know of two people one claim to be 10years while the other 7 years and they both complain of lossing more than they gain.

Secondly 90% of retail forex traders always have this mind set of always making money from the forex market. My mentor made me understand that protection of one's capital is the ultimate thing.

so with this understanding, trade safely.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 15, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
One of the misconceptions in forex trading, is that people believe that the longer years one spend in forex means that his a professional trader but thats a fat lie, i know of two people one claim to be 10years while the other 7 years and they both complain of lossing more than they gain.

Secondly 90% of retail forex traders always have this mind set of always making money from the forex market. My mentor made me understand that protection of one's capital is the ultimate thing.

so with this understanding, trade safely.

i beg to differ. the years in forex trading matters alot becasue this means that you have spent alot of time perfecting your system that works for you. someome here once said you need atleast 10,000 hour screen time to be able to know what you are doing. assuming that translate to days its over 460days of non stop screen time. lets assume you spend 6hours a day screen time, it should take you more than 3-4years perfecting the system that works for you. its safe to sat that the gentlemen you know who has spent 17years collectively in the game do not jnow what they are doing. I dont blame the gentleman in blue for being this Angry, i have also had my encounter with the person he is casting aspersions at. he once called me a kid when I showed my account information (which i have taken down). he did not understand the conversion rate with which my account was denominated. when he saw he made a mistake with that, he took that off but i had already seen it. i would strongly advice you to briddle your fingers (if there is anything as such). we all know you make your money in your own capacity but honestly, there is nothing to boast for about that. we have been there and done that in multiple folds. mind ge way you reply people although its a faceless forum but there are faces and people behind the forum. these people have emotions and it could get hurt by make unnecessary comments.

GTLA

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by beejaay: 8:47am On Aug 15, 2017
aonag:

i beg to differ. the years in forex trading matters alot becasue this means that you have spent alot of time perfecting your system that works for you. someome here once said you need atleast 10,000 hour screen time to be able to know what you are doing. assuming that translate to days its over 460days of non stop screen time. lets assume you spend 6hours a day screen time, it should take you more than 3-4years perfecting the system that works for you. its safe to sat that the gentlemen you know who has spent 17years collectively in the game do not jnow what they are doing. I dont blame the gentleman in blue for being this Angry, i have also had my encounter with the person he is casting aspersions at. he once called me a kid when I showed my account information (which i have taken down). he did not understand the conversion rate with which my account was denominated. when he saw he made a mistake with that, he took that off but i had already seen it. i would strongly advice you to briddle your fingers (if there is anything as such). we all know you make your money in your own capacity but honestly, there is nothing to boast for about that. we have been there and done that in multiple folds. mind ge way you reply people although its a faceless forum but there are faces and people behind the forum. these people have emotions and it could get hurt by make unnecessary comments.

GTLA
System perfection is one, psychological perfection is the other one....for those dudes spending 10years, there problem is not the system but the psychology....personally it took me more than 8 years and am still improving, and this is not that I can't read the market or have a robust systems but my psychological imbalance which was a result of my mentally abused upbringing....patching up a broken psychology could take forever sometimes....still I am grateful to forex for he has made me look into the mirror and see myself....to me forex is a journey to self realisation...
We started this FTA together and sometimes when I go back to read my bragging here and on forex factory, I just laugh at my stupidity..trust me a few years from now when some of us still go back to our post, we will all be marvelled at our obvious ignorance that is if we never stop to grow...
So guys there is nothing bad in bragging, being calm and being stupid....stupidity is what makes some grow while to some its their arrogance and some its humility and compassion....there is no one size fit all to all journeys of life, we have to just figure out our own way

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by steveblue: 9:00am On Aug 15, 2017
This is the outcome my trade so far.............

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 15, 2017
The major problem I have observed is an inferiority complex.
Many marvel when they see the UNCOMMON THING, what seems impossible and believe can never be possible; there are too many fake people here. From my day one of uploading my basket here, a lot of verbal and emotional challenges I have faced here. I have traded the pipsbasketing method for more than one year now after about 10yrs of trading experience. I have made more than I ever lost in the business, yes I started with many losses but now FOREX owes me nothing. Yes, I have made several profit withdrawals, I do not trade with tension of any degree.

Why does experience matter? It brings and builds up most discipline. How? A lot of people both here and FF have contacted me to teach them my pipsbasketing method, I taught them but they failed and got discouraged; they are impatient. Experience matters in what you do - bad or good experience now depends on grace. Years of experience is just a number but the quality of experience matters most, market movement is dynamic: this means there are different outcome for many different market situations; hence experience helps you to spot the needful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 15, 2017
beejaay:

System perfection is one, psychological perfection is the other one....for those dudes spending 10years, there problem is not the system but the psychology....personally it took me more than 8 years and am still improving, and this is not that I can't read the market or have a robust systems but my psychological imbalance which was a result of my mentally abused upbringing....patching up a broken psychology could take forever sometimes....still I am grateful to forex for he has made me look into the mirror and see myself....to me forex is a journey to self realisation...
We started this FTA together and sometimes when I go back to read my bragging here and on forex factory, I just laugh at my stupidity..trust me a few years from now when some of us still go back to our post, we will all be marvelled at our obvious ignorance that is if we never stop to grow...
So guys there is nothing bad in bragging, being calm and being stupid....stupidity is what makes some grow while to some its their arrogance and some its humility and compassion....there is no one size fit all to all journeys of life, we have to just figure out our own way

nobody has ever condemned bragging here but doing so and rubbing it on peoples faces and casting aspersions at them is the problem. brag in your lane. Thats fine. Mayweather brags alot and people like that part of him. Even Speedy Darlington brags alot but he doesnt come for you except you attack him. he stays in his lane. people are inspired by what he does. making saracstic statements to other people about what you dont know is hurtful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 9:14am On Aug 15, 2017
grin

The old cargoes have bigger problems than we the newbies.

I'm gonna keep updating and make more noise.

Stop deceiving people that you have 10years experience. It's not the experience it's how best you can play the game.

My mentor is a chemist with 3years experience in forex but he has more investors than you ever imagine.

Take your experience to the trash can.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 9:17am On Aug 15, 2017
GU closed in 5dolar loss but still holding UCAD buy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 15, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
The major problem I have observed is an inferiority complex.
Many marvel when they see the UNCOMMON THING, what seems impossible and believe can never be possible; there are too many fake people here. From my day one of uploading my basket here, a lot of verbal and emotional challenges I have faced here. I have traded the pipsbasketing method for more than one year now after about 10yrs of trading experience. I have made more than I ever lost in the business, yes I started with many losses but now FOREX owes me nothing. Yes, I have made several profit withdrawals, I do not trade with tension of any degree.

Why does experience matter? It brings and builds up most discipline. How? A lot of people both here and FF have contacted me to teach them my pipsbasketing method, I taught them but they failed and got discouraged; they are impatient. Experience matters in what you do - bad or good experience now depends on grace. Years of experience is just a number but the quality of experience matters most, market movement is dynamic: this means there are different outcome for many different market situations; hence experience helps you to spot the needful.

I was also basketing like you but with higher lot sizes. I I gave out my signals here and while I did so, I also gave a screen shot of my trades. a certain gentleman, he knows himself, was always coming for me because he could not withstand how blue my equity was. I decided to stop because I asked myself, its not like anybody is paying me to do this. I am doing it for free. I only responded to those who sent me personal messages, I gave them my signals and if they did follow it judiciously, they would have also smiled too. Forex is not easy at all. When i come here, its to seek solace with fellow men who i can relate with based in nationality. I dont see this kind of hate on foreign FX forums.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 15, 2017
How is your GU - H1 doing? If you fail to update people of losses, I will help you do that.

Stop deceiving people that you do not have losses........you are a kid to me, I practically feed lot of your type

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 15, 2017
The hate here is out of this world, actually, there are many mannerful people here ooo not like this boy that was begging me for lessons just last month and now hating

aonag:

I was also basketing like you but with higher lot sizes. I I gave out my signals here and while I did so, I also gave a screen shot of my trades. a certain gentleman, he knows himself, was always coming for me because he could not withstand how blue my equity was. I decided to stop because I asked myself, its not like anybody is paying me to do this. I am doing it for free. I only responded to those who sent me personal messages, I gave them my signals and if they did follow it judiciously, they would have also smiled too. Forex is not easy at all. When i come here, its to seek solace with fellow men who i can relate with based in nationality. I dont see this kind of hate on foreign FX forums.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Achimaechi(m): 9:23am On Aug 15, 2017
Pls, fxguru in the house, l need a little clearification on these question.

1, can one trade a mini or micro lot act, on dailly chart?

Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 15, 2017
100%
You only need to be aware that you then require a larger SL (it is no more scalping or day trading), this means you need more margin level percent. You can increase your margin level percent by any of the following:

1. Good capital
2. High leverage
3. Very small lot sizes.

Achimaechi:
Pls, fxguru in the house, l need a little clearification on these question.

1, can one trade a mini or micro lot act, on dailly chart?

Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 15, 2017
aonag:

@bolded
i have come to believe that the colour "black" does not only affect our skin colour but our sense, mode of reasons and altitude ....everything is just BLACK.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 15, 2017
steveblue:
This is the outcome my trade so far.............

good job dude, little drop of water makes a pond.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 9:49am On Aug 15, 2017
I'm a demo trader and I'm very good at it grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 15, 2017
Your claims are fake also just like you, quote me wherever that assertion has been made by me. You are a learner, you will hear word.

Come back here whenever you can play with 150.0pips SL and not the demo you are unto

wickyyolo:
call yourself a pro and experienced

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 10:01am On Aug 15, 2017
oga pipsb...
dont you think G/A is not ready for an upward move... i'm still kind of thinking pound pairs are undervalued for some reasons(elections).... been in a sell since the beginning of this month.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 15, 2017
The same chart I see here, the thing is we cannot make a decision with a ''forming candle'' - the reason why I hardly open up my chart within the 24hrs before market close, to kill emotions.....SL does the justice.
We can't say now until the currently forming candle is completely formed, then we can decide before market close - swing trading

wuyexzy:
oga pipsb...
dont you think G/A is not ready for an upward move... i'm still kind of thinking pound pairs are undervalued for some reasons(elections).... been in a sell since the beginning of this month.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 10:10am On Aug 15, 2017
grin There are better things to do. Money more to be made
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 15, 2017
What other better things you have to do?
Or you are tired of absorbing jabs, stop throwing them when you are not groomed matured for it.

You mannerless brat - alaileko

wickyyolo:
grin There are better things to do. Money more to be made

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 10:24am On Aug 15, 2017
Pro Traders of 10 years(old cargoes) shouldn't be talking to newbies like me. We are still demo.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 15, 2017
Because you are mannerless, hence it is inevitable.

This is why I noted that you are here to disrupt, no wonder you fell your precious money to scammers some time back because you have not heard word and what makes you think you will not continue to fall be it forex or anything else. Since the day I refused to yield to your DM, you have been a problem here. Go solve your inferiority complexities first.

wickyyolo:
Pro Traders of 10 years shouldn't be talking to newbies like me. We are still demo.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 10:37am On Aug 15, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
Because you are mannerless, hence it is inevitable.

This is why I noted that you are here to disrupt, no wonder you fell 4k to scammers some time back because you have not heard word and what makes you think you will not continue to fall be it forex or anything else. Since the day I refused to yield to your DM, you have been a problem here. Go solve your inferiority complexities first.

I don't remember sending you a DM, if I did that was a year ago when I was new here.

Im happy you did not reply. Because you wouldn't have let me meet my mentor.
I'm happy I got experience from the money I have lost and I have thus far recovered from all my errors

I understand the old cargoes never want the newbies to shine. When we bring new ideas you come here to bring your old ideas into out head.

For your information, I wouldn't typing this if I had inferiority complex.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 15, 2017
You noted you met your ugly mentor last year March, here you claimed you never contacted me. How come you were still pressurizing me as at last month. You are dream drowning.

As at Dec you ''are'' still blind, what makes you think you will not forever be blind with this your mannerless brain

wickyyolo:
I don't remember sending you a DM, if I did that was a year ago when I was new here.Im happy you did not reply. Because you wouldn't have let me meet my mentor.I'm happy I got experience from the money I have lost and I have thus far recovered from all my errorsI understand the old cargoes never want the newbies to shine. When we bring new ideas you come here to bring your old ideas into out head. For your information, I wouldn't typing this if I had inferiority complex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 15, 2017
grin
grin
grin

So na begger dis dude be, and he will be forming millionaire. Very proud and arrogant with nothing to show for it than bragging and attacking everyone. Anyway, back to my friends on ff.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 11:07am On Aug 15, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
You noted you met your ugly mentor last year March, here you claimed you never contacted me. How come you were still pressurizing me as at last month. You are dream drowning.

As at Dec you ''are'' still blind, what makes you think you will not forever be blind with this your mannerless brain

Dude don't misquote Me, I wrote that I decided to embark on forex journey from an airport when I saw a guy trading on forex on his tab. My mentor, I met him months after that.

Dude don't misquote me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 11:10am On Aug 15, 2017
I was just teasing the guy, he thinks I was begging.

grin.

Imma lone ranger now. I don't need any of you to be Great.

God got me, thats all that matters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.