Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (334629 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
Pls is there any difference between 0.5 lots in standard account and 0.5 lots in micro account?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
My today's watch is ACHF, AJ, CADCHF, CADJPY, EA, ECAD, ECHF, EJ, GA, GJ, GN, NJ.

Wow, today is gonna be very interesting, basket will be getting well loaded and on its way to being full
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by orfilla4(m): 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
nennin:
Pls is there any difference between 0.5 lots in standard account and 0.5 lots in micro account?
You should ask the XM customer support, they can give you detailed answer.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Bolutumiii(m): 2:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
orfilla4:

You should ask the XM customer support, they can give you detailed answer.
Re u still holding ur short position Gbp/Aud pair
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by orfilla4(m): 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
Bolutumiii:

Re u still holding ur short position Gbp/Aud pair
My break even SL got hit and now I'm frustrated that I didn't catch the trendline support breakdown. I'll sell again once I see a small pullback.

Looks like your already 100+ pips grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
my bot made a loss today, at least it performance is better than some manual trade grin

Please is there any Mql4 programmer here, i need help in creating a grann line.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
redsox11:

Was in the UJ last week but the Spike ( stop hunt / shake out "to make you doubt yourself or close out your trade" ) down and up took me out, I was little sceptical as I like to enter after the stop hunt. I would have re-entered but was not on the PC
With your phone, you wont miss any action.
I really want to understand this shake out, catching stops of a thing. currently checking martin cole course. what can you recommend?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Bolutumiii(m): 7:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
orfilla4:

My break even SL got hit and now I'm frustrated that I didn't catch the trendline support breakdown. I'll sell again once I see a small pullback.

Looks like your already 100+ pips grin
As at d last time I checked, although ve secured some pips oooo. Cus anything can happen

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
priceaction:
gbpjpy might go south today, may be 140.xxxxx
updated: likely failed. eu session opened with a bull power
This is why I don't like spotfx/currency trading now a days. North SL taken by reverse target.Thank God na small lot. Going back to my indices.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
priceaction:

This is why I don't like spotfx/currency trading now a days. North SL taken by reverse target.Thank God na small lot. Going back to my indices.

is it indice thats a safe haven?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by steveblue: 8:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
My trade for today....

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

is it indice thats a safe haven?
Noooo. But am more pleased with what I always get on dax/ger30. Easy for me to predict. Everyone of them has its own techniques, which ever works for you, you adapt... grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Bolutumiii(m): 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
priceaction:

Noooo. But am more pleased with what I always get on dax/ger30. Easy for me to predict. Everyone of them has its own techniques, which ever works for you, you adapt... grin
Sir pls, which broker do u use, maybe I can open a demo account nd practice those indices, heard about it nd ve seen couple of people upload their results on IG, but the movement is should I call it erratic. #Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
Bolutumiii:

Sir pls, which broker do u use, maybe I can open a demo account nd practice those indices, heard about it nd ve seen couple of people upload their results on IG, but the movement is should I call it erratic. #Thanks

peperstone for dax. when you master it, you will know when to trade and not to. peak hours and news time are erratic.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
my bot made a loss today, at least it performance is better than some manual trade grin

Please is there any Mql4 programmer here, i need help in creating a grann line.

approximately $1.5 made as profit cheesy cheesy cheesy

does any one know why i cant upload pics with my phone
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Bolutumiii(m): 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
priceaction:

peperstone for dax. when you master it, you will know when to trade and not to. peak hours and news time are erratic.
Thanks nd God Bless
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 9:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
tunderr, sent you an email.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
priceaction:

Eya. Got out quickly with decent pips. I thought UJ level would break that level cos of the bullish strength. thats supposed to be another sell from the Red line but I dont want to be greedy. I learnt something from that to overlook any level marked.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2017

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 16, 2017
Basket updated

@orfilla4, gold and silver were not yet ripe to enter, reason why I wanted to confirm by the end of today

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Okuda(m): 10:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
Basket updated

@nennin, gold and silver were not yet ripe to enter, reason why I wanted to confirm by the end of today

the swaps I am accruing is really not so nice and this happens after every trading day. what do you suggest?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
You are right, I battled with swaps some periods back. This is where those brokers vap the traders.
withdraw your fund, else they would finish it up.
Search for a genuine broker that offers a swap-free account, like I did; my trades sometimes last up to 2weeks and I am swap free.

Okuda:

the swaps I am accruing is really not so nice and this happens after every trading day. what do you suggest?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Okuda(m): 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
You are right, I battled with swaps some periods back. This is where those brokers vap the traders.
withdraw your fund, else they would finish it up.
Search for a genuine broker that offers a swap-free account, like I did.

That means I would have to pause this basketing with you for the moment. The swap on BTCUSD was insane at a point that I accrued swaps of over 500,000 BIT on a transaction. was holding BTCUSD for a really long time with very good profit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
Yea, find a broker that offers swap-free account so that you can leave your trade on without any fee

Okuda:

That means I would have to pause this basketing with you for the moment. The swap on BTCUSD was insane at a point that I accrued swaps of over 500,000 BIT on a transaction. was holding BTCUSD for a really long time with very good profit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
Yea, find a broker that offers swap-free account so that you can leave your trade on without any fee

what of the one you are using?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by docus: 12:00am On Aug 17, 2017
Pipsbasketings:

i would like to knw your broker cuz am a swing trader. i need a swap free broker too

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by dcolumbus001: 12:02am On Aug 17, 2017
orfilla4:
This free course for beginners should help you. https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex
thanks man

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by orfilla4(m): 1:26am On Aug 17, 2017
Pipsbasketings:

I would like to know your broker too, I hate XM swap. Pls reply to my email of you don't want to disclose your broker in this thread. pls pls pls
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by orfilla4(m): 1:28am On Aug 17, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
Basket updated

@orfilla4, gold and silver were not yet ripe to enter, reason why I wanted to confirm by the end of today
What a trap. SL hit. Damn angry
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 3:55am On Aug 17, 2017
I useaafx and fx cm.

You may also check this list: https://www.100forexbrokers.com/rollover-swap-free-accounts

docus:

i would like to knw your broker cuz am a swing trader. i need a swap free broker too
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 4:36am On Aug 17, 2017
Now you see this is a practical example of my psychology lesson I listed up. Never bend your rules for any noise, noise can be emotions, forum members' suggestions, etc.

orfilla4:

What a trap. SL hit. Damn angry

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Gazelle22: 5:04am On Aug 17, 2017
Below is the latest account statement of the $100 account with $125 the last time I posted. I seriously reduced risk to avoid stories that touches, else, the account would have been far fatter than you are meeting it now. However, I have withdrawn $24 from it sometimes last week. I also have a PAMM account traded by another intelligent and more stable, but aggressive system. The system trading it is reputed for its 5 years successful trading in the forex market with super monthly returns. I will not disclose it at the moment till a target is reached.

Gentlemen, in my humble suggestion, I submit that we eschew rancor and antagonism. A little introspection or rather retrospection will convince us beyond any reasonable doubt that the business we are into is more of a game and fun than stable investment. It is a jungle; one can gain, one can lose. I do not boast of any system. All I need is a convincing profit. I created non and will boast of none.

As an illustration, an account may be struggling to return 100% in an entire year. There are several so called professional accounts returning between 25% and 50% in a whole year. If you happen to be following them, deduct their charges, and you have less. In those accounts too, heavy drawdowns are acceptable and their followers have been brainwashed to believe it is part of the game. Sometimes, the same accounts either blow or suffer a drawdown that will take years to recover.

Away from the professional or 'ajibota' kind of account. Juxtaposed with the hustler, aggressive but cautious kind of traders like us. In the account below for instance, in less than half a month, I have returned very close to 300% with less than the recommended risk. Today, I will complete the withdrawal of my initial capital and added little bills, the rest is game.

Let me drop a little advice here, especially to Nigerians. Out there, there are millions of existing FOREX Trading systems, both automated and manual. Do not be surprised that the kind of system you want to invest years to understand and build is already in existence and with lots of improvements too. Several others hit the market on daily basis.

I trade FOREX for a living, not through struggle. I do not waste my time, money and energy thinking of system to build that will take several years. Rather, a few days of diligent filtering will end up revealing 'wonder systems' and 'holy grails'. On daily basis, I improve on my search and filtering ability as each system I use brings with it a lesson.

During last year Brexit, the kind of money I made from GBPUSD is better imagined; it was miraculous. That was possible through combination of systems with which I traded manually. All loses I made in FOREX were not only recouped last year, but I became somebody through FOREX. Since then, things have not been the same. But ironically, several 'professionals' and indeed brokers advices many to stay away from the market. On the contrary, we the hustlers, kpakos and aggressives took advantage of the situation to reach a level that will remain a dream to many for years to come.

As a summary gentlemen, in trading, be humble. Just as I invest in systems and follow people that meet my specifications, learn to do that too. That is the easiest and fastest way to succeed. But remember hardly will you succeed without paying a price. Getting anything free is quite limited and limits you too, but paying a price not only is beneficial, but limitless.

Stop attacking people, be proactive. Many that did it in the past remains poor. Attackers are poor, actors are rich. Spend your time attacking, while I spend my time making money.

Wish everyone luck in this troubled market.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.