Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (334951 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 6:20am On Nov 17, 2017
obatine:
#BREAKOUTANDCHANNELTRADES

Hope you keep posting, good info.

I like it when channel ( I usually call is price compression ) is obviously going down for good buy entry and vice versa.

When I see the compression, I know price is trying to find the nearest area of interest then go the opposite direction.

Ps: You enter a trade and it's taking so much effort to give you profit, it's going +5, +7, +10, +12, YOU notice you are in profit but it's taking forever to move in your direction, all of sudden price will just move against you with so much ease and head to your SL.

You're most likely in a price compression.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by eye2sabi(m): 9:24am On Nov 17, 2017
redsox11:

Hope you keep posting, good info.

I like it when channel ( I usually call is price compression ) is obviously going down for good buy entry and vice versa.

When I see the compression, I know price is trying to find the nearest area of interest then go the opposite direction.

Ps: You enter a trade and it's taking so much effort to give you profit, it's going +5, +7, +10, +12, YOU notice you are in profit but it's taking forever to move in your direction, all of sudden price will just move against you with so much ease and head to your SL.

You're most likely in a price compression.

I'm still waiting for you to talk on areas of interest as you said you would. it will really go a along way to help some of us. thanks bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 10:43am On Nov 17, 2017
phew, oga mesh pip exited the g/u early
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 10:47am On Nov 17, 2017
phew, oga meshpips exited the g/u early...i believe there's still room to join the party... oga pipsbasketting welcome back like a new sim...ha

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 10:53am On Nov 17, 2017
ALERT ALERT ALERT.... FOLKS LET US BUY GOLD. the pool party is still very much at it's early stage...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 11:09am On Nov 17, 2017
buy usd/cad... still look much dicey but i've entered already... the R:R looks good. targeting 1.28897

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by meshpips(m): 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
wuyexzy:
phew, oga mesh pip exited the g/u early

I didn't exit too early.

Price didn't do up to 20 pips higher than my exit point.

I have sold, banked profit on the sell and now I am currently buying.

We might see 1.328* at least.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
eye2sabi:

I'm still waiting for you to talk on areas of interest as you said you would. it will really go a along way to help some of us. thanks bro

I will soon.

It's not some big secret though smiley

You can see where price are drawn to mostly on your charts / decision areas grin

Cheers.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Gazelle22: 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
redsox11:

Couldn't figure out the H&S on your GJ chart. Maybe I've got sight problem.

Exited mine.

But it later dropped to my target of 148.55
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
Weak CAD at news

ACAD Long
CadCHD Short
CadJ Short

50 pips SL.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
ACAD TP 0.9670

The rest, your discretion
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 2:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
AJ Long@ 0.5797

TP 0.8580

SL 0.8455
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
EA Short @ 1.5621

-50, 100
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
GA Short @ 1.7480

-50, 120
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 2:46pm On Nov 17, 2017
Personally I would be exiting my cad trades when ACAD reaches TP.

Looking next for weak USD
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
Gazelle22:

But it later dropped to my target of 148.55
Yeah I saw that, good job.

G/U in 250 pips range. I'm looking for a reaction at the upper horizontal line. So as to get reduce SL.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ehizmac: 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
Good day guys.... This is another opportunity to book some pips... GBPJPY n USDJPY SELL @CMP

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2017
Closed my CADS

ehizmac:
Good day guys.... This is another opportunity to book some pips... GBPJPY n USDJPY SELL @CMP
Isn't that lot size a bit large for that account balance?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ehizmac: 6:33am On Nov 18, 2017
teemy:
Closed my CADS

Isn't that lot size a bit large for that account balance?
Yea it is a very big lot size for the account but based on the analysis involved i call it the jackpot setup so I loaded my boat.. For those interested in joining the whatsap group should inbox me their details... Pls for only serious minded traders
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mamatwiny(f): 7:58am On Nov 18, 2017
Hi all,
I am the latest newbie in forex trading.
Please recommend some good books for me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Gazelle22: 8:30am On Nov 18, 2017
NIGERIAN FX TRADERS: ALWAYS ON THE LEAD

- EHIZMAC, MESHPIPS, REDSOX11, PIPSBASKETTING, JLINE, ETC, SPOTTED

I have most times laid my little head back to think why Nigeria as a country is not ahead of the most developed countries of the world. That question, till date, still appear rhetorical.

Nigeria is blessed with a lot of talents, creativity and ingenuity. As a journalist and Political Scientist, I have had the opportunity to evaluate the performances of Nigerians individually, both at home and in diaspora.

In the world of academics, policing and defense, research, technology, science and development, business and investments, Nigerians are always on the lead when placed under the same condition with their counterparts across the globe.

To save time and space, the business of Forex trading is about the most risky and complicated. Investors across the globe will rather prefer going for very safe investments like bonds and Treasury Bills with meager returns of sometimes less than 5% annually. Nigeria sold her USD denominated bond at 7.5% this year, yet, foreign investors were falling over themselves leading to its oversubscription.

Normally, Forex Traders who brand themselves 'professionals' will see a return of 30% annually as amazing. United States government practically bans there citizens from involving in Forex trading. Where they are allowed, tough regulations follows. For instance, account managers must be professionals, registered and regulated. Brokers will not allow more than 1:50 leverage, etc.

But come down to Nigeria, that which appears very tough and scary for the supposed educated, enlightened and civilized nations and citizens is like a child's play here. Forex trading has become very common and lucrative, with talented Nigerians safely returning sometimes over 100% monthly or in less than a month.

In this thread for instance, evidence abounds of Nigerians who make themselves and Nigeria proud.

Meshpips recently got involved in Social Trading with liteforex to benefit both himself, newbies and even professionals who will still like to diversify. He made it public here. In that way, his efforts will greatly be rewarded in times to come.

Redsox11, Ehizmac, Pipsbasketting and a whole lot of others are encouraged to follow suit.

Congratulations to all of you.

# NigeriaHaveTalent#

GAZELLE MEDIA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ehizmac: 9:45am On Nov 18, 2017
Gazelle22:
NIGERIAN FX TRADERS: ALWAYS ON THE LEAD

- EHIZMAC, MESHPIPS, REDSOX11, PIPSBASKETTING, JLINE, ETC, SPOTTED

I have most times laid my little head back to think why Nigeria as a country is not ahead of the most developed countries of the world. That question, till date, still appear rhetorical.

Nigeria is blessed with a lot of talents, creativity and ingenuity. As a journalist and Political Scientist, I have had the opportunity to evaluate the performances of Nigerians individually, both at home and in diaspora.

In the world of academics, policing and defense, research, technology, science and development, business and investments, Nigerians are always on the lead when placed under the same condition with their counterparts across the globe.

To save time and space, the business of Forex trading is about the most risky and complicated. Investors across the globe will rather prefer going for very safe investments like bonds and Treasury Bills with meager returns of sometimes less than 5% annually. Nigeria sold her USD denominated bond at 7.5% this year, yet, foreign investors were falling over themselves leading to its oversubscription.

Normally, Forex Traders who brand themselves 'professionals' will see a return of 30% annually as amazing. United States government practically bans there citizens from involving in Forex trading. Where they are allowed, tough regulations follows. For instance, account managers must be professionals, registered and regulated. Brokers will not allow more than 1:50 leverage, etc.

But come down to Nigeria, that which appears very tough and scary for the supposed educated, enlightened and civilized nations and citizens is like a child's play here. Forex trading has become very common and lucrative, with talented Nigerians safely returning sometimes over 100% monthly or in less than a month.

In this thread for instance, evidence abounds of Nigerians who make themselves and Nigeria proud.

Meshpips recently got involved in Social Trading with liteforex to benefit both himself, newbies and even professionals who will still like to diversify. He made it public here. In that way, his efforts will greatly be rewarded in times to come.

Redsox11, Ehizmac, Pipsbasketting and a whole lot of others are encouraged to follow suit.

Congratulations to all of you.

# NigeriaHaveTalent#

GAZELLE MEDIA
Such an interesting write up and I must say very encouraging... Kudos as we plan to fly the Nigerian flag higher...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by eye2sabi(m): 10:14am On Nov 18, 2017
redsox11:

I will soon.

It's not some big secret though smiley

You can see where price are drawn to mostly on your charts / decision areas grin

Cheers.
Alright boss. Yea I call them supply and demand zones.
But I still want to understand your own view though. Lol I'm Oliver twist
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2017
mamatwiny:
Hi all,
I am the latest newbie in forex trading.
Please recommend some good books for me.

check www.360forextrader.com

pipbaskets, if you follow the Nigerian way of life you Will end up not helping any one.

just do what your comfortable doing.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nohalti: 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2017
ehizmac:

Yea it is a very big lot size for the account but based on the analysis involved i call it the jackpot setup so I loaded my boat.. For those interested in joining the whatsap group should inbox me their details... Pls for only serious minded traders
Please kindly post the link to the whatsapp group here for easy access.
Thanks for wanting to help new forex traders.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ufotty2001: 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2017
GBPAUD

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by sasview: 3:59am On Nov 19, 2017
Hello @resdox11 can you pls share your head and shoulder patter with me, my e-mail is soorajbox@gmail.com or if you have it on this platform kindly share the link.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ehizmac: 7:16am On Nov 19, 2017
I would have loved to share the WhatsApp link but am trying to avoid spammers infiltrating the group... So send me a message or show your interest then will contact you...
nohalti:

Please kindly post the link to the whatsapp group here for easy access.
Thanks for wanting to help new forex traders.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 9:17am On Nov 19, 2017
gold was lit, closed out...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 9:45am On Nov 19, 2017
having a pending buy limit lower on gold.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 9:52am On Nov 19, 2017
some setups im looking at next week...
i have no doubt that in me about gbp/usd hitting atleast 1.33954 in the near term. look at the candle pattern on the weekly chart showing a strong base for the bulls. with the daily supporting that as well... trade your plan, plan your trade.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 9:59am On Nov 19, 2017
might be bad business selling some pound pairs especially gbp/usd and gbp/cad unless for scalping...ha, just me thinking loud. nobody knows what price has in stock.

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.