Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (334352 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by soxyfem: 11:19am On Nov 19, 2017
ehizmac:
I would have loved to share the WhatsApp link but am trying to avoid spammers infiltrating the group... So send me a message or show your interest then will contact you...

Please I'm interested in joining the Whatsapp group. 08060910045. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by amolak: 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
ehizmac:

Yea it is a very big lot size for the account but based on the analysis involved i call it the jackpot setup so I loaded my boat.. For those interested in joining the whatsap group should inbox me their details... Pls for only serious minded traders
Bros
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ehizmac: 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
Alright guys.... Pls drop your contact so I can add you up on the whatsapp group...more on market analysis... Eurusd sell on my radar
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Benqozenero(m): 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
ehizmac:
Alright guys.... Pls drop your contact so I can add you up on the whatsapp group...more on market analysis... Eurusd sell on my radar
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by soxyfem: 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
bigbasho:

Provide ur email add

soxyfem@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by jonnyp(m): 1:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
Good day house....pls i want to know if fxb trading is good company to trade with...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ehizmac: 1:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
jonnyp:
Good day house....pls i want to know if fxb trading is good company to trade with...
Drop ur contact let me contact u
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mercylicious234: 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
ehizmac:

Drop ur contact let me contact u

Add me -
Please tell me when done so that i can edit my contact.

Please which fx broker would you recommend . state reasons?

Who has used fxtm and how is their services? I opened account with them but yet to fund it. I also have account with liteforex.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
Need a broker? Go to http://www.360forextrader.com/broker/ and view the wide range of brokers and there regulation.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by drpips1(m): 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
mercylicious234:

Add me - 08160120752.

Who has used fxtm and how is their services? I opened account with them but yet to fund it. I also have account with liteforex.
If you the type that dont mind about constant annoying requote, and uncalled for slippage on your pending order, you can use fxtm, liteforex is cooler
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ehizmac: 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2017
drpips1:

If you the type that dont mind about constant annoying requote, and uncalled for slippage on your pending order, you can use fxtm, liteforex is cooler
Having been in this business for some ages now I have come to discover that brokers has alot to do with a traders success rate... Things to watch out for in a broker includes spread, spillage and unnecessary quote.... What most traders don't know is that they trade against brokers most times and how such a trade win their trades... Some brokers are busy hunting stop-loss... I will give d house a comprehensive details on how to choose a reliable broker... Or u can contact me for a reliable broker.... Imagine some brokers will charge spread like hell...while some brokers are bust paying rebate for trading with then with a competitive spread.. Am not here to brag but I want follow traders to succeed having been in forex business for over 10years I have come to realise that the first point of call is choosing the right broker that means well for traders... Forex trading has fast grown pass been cheated by brokers so guys Let's open our eyes and trade forex profitably and join the wining team... Let's succeed together and remove this fear and misconception people have about trading.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by sasview: 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
ehizmac:
I would have loved to share the WhatsApp link but am trying to avoid spammers infiltrating the group... So send me a message or show your interest then will contact you...
Pls. Add me 08052237024 to the group.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by drpips1(m): 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
ehizmac:

Having been in this business for some ages now I have come to discover that brokers has alot to do with a traders success rate... Things to watch out for in a broker includes spread, spillage and unnecessary quote.... What most traders don't know is that they trade against brokers most times and how such a trade win their trades... Some brokers are busy hunting stop-loss... I will give d house a comprehensive details on how to choose a reliable broker... Or u can contact me for a reliable broker.... Imagine some brokers will charge spread like hell...
Exactly, the first job is getting a good broker and in most case it is best to choose those that ofset almost all orders to the liquidity pool, any broker that do requote turns me off as soon as i experience it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by docus: 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
ehizmac:

Having been in this business for some ages now I have come to discover that brokers has alot to do with a traders success rate... Things to watch out for in a broker includes spread, spillage and unnecessary quote.... What most traders don't know is that they trade against brokers most times and how such a trade win their trades... Some brokers are busy hunting stop-loss... I will give d house a comprehensive details on how to choose a reliable broker... Or u can contact me for a reliable broker.... Imagine some brokers will charge spread like hell...while some brokers are bust paying rebate for trading with then with a competitive spread.. Am not here to brag but I want follow traders to succeed having been in forex business for over 10years I have come to realise that the first point of call is choosing the right broker that means well for traders... Forex trading has fast grown pass been cheated by brokers so guys Let's open our eyes and trade forex profitably and join the wining team... Let's succeed together and remove this fear and misconception people have about trading.

Please kindly drop the right forex broker here. It will be highly appreciated.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by larrydee6: 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
Wow. Im loving this
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Gazelle22: 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
docus:

Please kindly drop the right forex broker here. It will be highly appreciated.

Grand Capital is good; very very good. They meet all criteria as described by Ehizmac.

It is also a broker with offices in Nigeria, that means, you can fund and withdraw locally.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ehizmac: 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
Gazelle22:

Grand Capital is good; very very good. They meet all criteria as described by Ehizmac.

It is also a broker with offices in Nigeria, that means, you can fund and withdraw locally.
You just took it from me and am officially representing Grand Capital in Nigeria... Contact me on how to setup your trading account and benefit from our 80% accurate signals... With the various bonus offers available...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by currentprice: 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
mercylicious234:

Add me -

grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by drisi: 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
ehizmac:

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ehizmac: 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2017
Hello guys.... Seems most traders are sleeping already but am using this opportunity to spot a sell setup on audnzd... It's a shoulder head shoulder pattern on daily time frame... The blue line signifies my stop-loss means a close above that blue line I will exit while the first horizontal trend line is my first resistance and tp 1 while a break and close it will send it further to the 2nd trend line which is my tp 2....Happy piping

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by hitan(m): 1:40am On Nov 20, 2017
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ehizmac: 7:07am On Nov 20, 2017
We took a quickie tp on eurusd this morning and part of the reason for selling EURUSD will be illustrated on the chart below... With a risk reward ratio of 1 :6 and was worth it. With a very competitive spread we headed straight to tp this morning while I dropped the alert on the group on Sunday... Join us today for more juicy detailed analysis

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Shevychen2: 7:13am On Nov 20, 2017
currentprice:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

I just hope people can see what is going on here. Please before you use any broker, read reviews and understand every single line of their terms and conditions (at least the parts that concern you as a trader). The new broker being stylishly marketed in the last page or two has a VERY terrible reputation. If you burn yourself, don't come back here to cry.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 7:21am On Nov 20, 2017
Close EA,GA short
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ehizmac: 7:27am On Nov 20, 2017
Shevychen2:

grin grin grin grin

I just hope people can see what is going on here. Please before you use any broker, read reviews and understand every single line of their terms and conditions (at least the parts that concern you as a trader). The new broker being stylishly marketed in the last page or two has a VERY terrible reputation. If you burn yourself, don't come back here to cry.
Personally am not here to advertise any broker... Having been an fta member since 2007 you can check my username and my post. I have used several brokers most of then cheats and none can be called a saint... But some are bigger cheats and I cannot recommend for any trader to choose my broker it's simply their choice but as part of tools necessary for a successful trading career choosing the right broker also has a role to play... Am only here to assist newbie and those that needs help in their trading that is why I am sharing chart pattern to buttress my analysis... And am here for business not fun
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by meshpips(m): 7:52am On Nov 20, 2017
Hello everyone,

AUDUSD

Sell recommended at current price 0.7565

Target 30 pips profit

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by meshpips(m): 7:54am On Nov 20, 2017
Gazelle22:

. . .

Kindly specify their office address in any state in Nigeria.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ehizmac: 8:03am On Nov 20, 2017
Audnzd... Update.... Currently sitting on a very strong support on h1

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by meshpips(m): 8:06am On Nov 20, 2017
ehizmac:
. . . With a risk reward ratio of 1 :6 and was worth it. With a very competitive spread . . .

The spread I'm seeing there is not "competitive".

See the screen shot below

EURUSD and GBPUSD for less than 2 pips spread.

The broker is here in Nigeria

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by hegelian: 8:14am On Nov 20, 2017
Shevychen2:

grin grin grin grin

anyone want a serious brokers should look into brokers with home based regulations (i mean with physical officies in these countries and not foreign companies with their regulations)from the UK,Australia and the US and i will recommend brokers like darwinex,LCG,LMax and Ducas,Atom8 (that is if you are really serious about trading and you take it very seriously without bothering yourself with silly rebates or promo.....with these brokers you can even negotiate a lower transaction cost if and when u become successful)...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ehizmac: 8:27am On Nov 20, 2017
meshpips:

The spread I'm seeing there is not "competitive".

See the screen shot below

EURUSD and GBPUSD for less than 2 pips spread.

The broker is here in Nigeria
Just eurusd and GBPUSD spread isn't enough.... Ecn account has a fairer spread most especially for scalpers and minimum opening is $1000...
hegelian:

anyone want a serious brokers should look into brokers with home based regulations (i mean with physical officies in these countries and not foreign companies with their regulations)from the UK,Australia and the US and i will recommend brokers like darwinex,LCG,LMax and Ducas,Atom8 (that is if you are really serious about trading and you take it very seriously without bothering yourself with silly rebates or promo.....with these brokers you can even negotiate a lower transaction cost if and when u become successful)...
The brokers posted there are highly regulated and you should also consider their minimum balance to open an account, coupled with the fact that how people are into this business with the right knowledge... Personally to get serious with forex trading minimum deposit should be from $1000 but the capital is not really the issue but how many persons are really successful in the business, that's why one needs to start from somewhere. So for those starting small we recommend such brokers while after building their capital they can migrate, even at starting small some brokers cheat with spread i don't just want to mention names.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 9:00am On Nov 20, 2017
G N Long @ 1.9378

-60, 120

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.