Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Jonathan Prays For Nigeria Driven By Talent And Character, Not Religion, Tribe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Prays For Nigeria Driven By Talent And Character, Not Religion, Tribe (815 Views)

Eleka Kneels Down As Fayose Prays For His Victory (Video) / Federal Character Not Requirement For Service Chiefs’ Appointment, Says FCC / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Prays For Nigeria Driven By Talent And Character, Not Religion, Tribe by BornStunner1: 1:24am On Jan 01, 2017
Former president, Goodluck Jonathan, on Saturday said a greater Nigeria is achievable through action and prayer.

In a New Year message posted on his official Facebook account, Mr. Jonathan joined his family to wish Nigerians a Happy New Year 2017.

“My prayer for Nigeria in the year 2017 is that we continue to forge greater ties across the length and breadth of this great nation to the end that we may achieve the Nigerian Dream: A nation where the child of a nobody can become a somebody without knowing anybody,” Mr. Jonathan, who was president between 2010 and 2015, said.

“A nation where your knowledge, talent and character affect your upward mobility rather than the fact of your tribe, religion or birth. Such a Nigeria is possible if we all pitch in in word, action and prayer which I am sure we will do.

“I wish all Nigerians a very Happy New Year 2017. On behalf of my family and I, I congratulate you for making it into the New Year. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.”

Re: Jonathan Prays For Nigeria Driven By Talent And Character, Not Religion, Tribe by BornStunner1: 1:24am On Jan 01, 2017
Bbb
Re: Jonathan Prays For Nigeria Driven By Talent And Character, Not Religion, Tribe by mbaboy(m): 2:00am On Jan 01, 2017
God bless you GEJ, You will continue to grow from strength to strength

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Prays For Nigeria Driven By Talent And Character, Not Religion, Tribe by darknetcom: 3:09am On Jan 01, 2017
useless basstard...

#bringbackour17000lostsouls...

bassstard... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Prays For Nigeria Driven By Talent And Character, Not Religion, Tribe by azimibraun: 3:52am On Jan 01, 2017
Since it's a prayer I will say thank you sir. Unfortunately, it's a prayer from a Man who plunged father land in to a mess when he had the opportunity to uplift the country and still has the courage to stand and tell Nigerians he is under pressure to run for presidency barely 1yr+ of been voted out of power. I just hope it's not a propaganda prayer because, it will offend God and his images.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Prays For Nigeria Driven By Talent And Character, Not Religion, Tribe by sanandreas(m): 5:13am On Jan 01, 2017
darknetcom:
useless basstard...

#brinŔgbackour17000lostsouls...

bassstard... angry

This is new year change. Can u call your father a bastard? Seun please this is new year, anyone who fan tribal, political and religious sentiment shouldn't be given space on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Prays For Nigeria Driven By Talent And Character, Not Religion, Tribe by sanandreas(m): 5:23am On Jan 01, 2017
azimibraun:
Since it's a prayer I will say thank you sir. Unfortunately, it's a prayer from a Man who plunged father land in to a mess when he had the opportunity to uplift the country and still has the courage to stand and tell Nigerians he is under pressure to run for presidency barely 1yr+ of been voted out of power. I just hope it's not a propaganda prayer because, it will offend God and his images.

Was the country better before him? We experienced growth within few years with him. Buhari plunged Nigeria into recession and he is not concerned on how to go about it. The man wished a happy new year message and not a political campaign. If you want to blame please go to the gates of ex president's because some of them are still alive. Gej is not the only one who ruled this country. You can ask Abacha's family how they looted us a century ahead even when crude oil was below $15. You can also ask IBB where $20 billion dollars oil windfall went to. You can also OBJ what he did with $16 billion dollars meant for power.
Re: Jonathan Prays For Nigeria Driven By Talent And Character, Not Religion, Tribe by BornStunner1: 5:24am On Jan 01, 2017
darknetcom:
useless basstard...

bassstard... angry

You lack home training!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Prays For Nigeria Driven By Talent And Character, Not Religion, Tribe by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 5:28am On Jan 01, 2017
azimibraun:
Re: Jonathan Prays For Nigeria Driven By Talent And Character, Not Religion, Tribe by ScotsReferendum: 5:45am On Jan 01, 2017
azimibraun:
darknetcom:
useless basstard...

bassstard... angry

He made available #10 million naira through YouWin so that jobless people like you can empower yourselves

Alas, you couldn't make good use of that opportunity due to your junk education and your inability to add value to it. grin

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Prays For Nigeria Driven By Talent And Character, Not Religion, Tribe by cephaswizzy(m): 7:27am On Jan 01, 2017
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteers be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit any porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,but the wrod as a wlohe.
Lkie if you raed tihs

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Prays For Nigeria Driven By Talent And Character, Not Religion, Tribe by Bizibi(m): 7:49am On Jan 01, 2017
darknetcom:
useless basstard...

bassstard... angry
smh
Re: Jonathan Prays For Nigeria Driven By Talent And Character, Not Religion, Tribe by momentarylapse: 8:39am On Jan 01, 2017
Let him pray for his otueke brothers instead! We don't need corrupt prayers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Prays For Nigeria Driven By Talent And Character, Not Religion, Tribe by darknetcom: 11:52am On Jan 01, 2017
sanandreas:

This is new year change. Can u call your father a bastard? Seun please this is new year, anyone who fan tribal, political and religious sentiment shouldn't be given space on this forum.

bloody hell..

but,he is a basstard.....
Re: Jonathan Prays For Nigeria Driven By Talent And Character, Not Religion, Tribe by darknetcom: 11:54am On Jan 01, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

He made available #10 million naira through YouWin so that jobless people like you can empower yourselves

Alas, you couldn't make good use of that opportunity due to your junk education and your inability to add value to it. grin

and they died in their numbers to get the jobs he promised...
Re: Jonathan Prays For Nigeria Driven By Talent And Character, Not Religion, Tribe by sanandreas(m): 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
darknetcom:

bloody hell..

but,he is a basstard.....

Ignored

(1) (Reply)

Is This Answer Correct? --- HELP. / I Never Said Tuface Idibia’s Rally Cannot Be Held – Lagos CP / From Wailing Wailer To Mischief Makers: Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.