Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,549 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. (51135 Views)

Your Mechanic Told You That He Didn't Fix Your Car But You He Did This... / What Would You Do If Someone Did This In Your Car? (PHOTO) / How Do You Go To, Or Return Home From Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by Opistorincos(m): 7:10am On Jan 02, 2017
Nice
Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 02, 2017
Kudos.
Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by victorazy(m): 7:16am On Jan 02, 2017
DeBlessedOne:
This is definately a good way to start up the new year. This good samaritan came across a stranger who had a flat tyre on a lonely street and decided to lend him a helping hand by changing the flat tyre for him. I can see the year is already bearing good fruits. Kudos to this good samaritan!

Yee! What a good way to start.
I helped some with car battery to start his car too.

I wish PDP can help APC things will get better
But u know men "heart of men is desperately wicked"
Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by GaggleNSwallow: 7:22am On Jan 02, 2017
I thought somebody was given a new car sef.
Good Samaritan ko. What of me that wash pants for girls for free? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by GaggleNSwallow: 7:32am On Jan 02, 2017
Reader1988:
Good. Please nairalanders, I am serious. I want to know the meaning of these:
1. Front page
2. Lalasticlala
3. OP
4. How can I create my topic
5. How can I make comment to be seen by everyone. If u can't type my answer but can talk. Flash me on 08067551386, I will call to understand. God bless us. Happy new year
1. Front page refers to topics you see when you visit Nairaland homepage.

2. Lalasticlala is anything that loves snake and occupies space.

3. OP is one who creates a thread.

4. You can create a thread in any section by clicking on the "Create a New Topic" icon which is usually at the top.

5. Unfortunately, not everyone can see your topic, especially if you create them in one of those remote sections that Seun doesn't give a damn about. But your topic would get enough viewership if it is moved to the front page by a super moderator.
Just post any news on celebrity scandals, pictures or fashion. Or better still, kill a snake and post the picture - it would hit front page just a few seconds after you created the thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by aprokomania(m): 7:33am On Jan 02, 2017
Reader1988:
1. Front page
2. Lalasticlala
3. OP
5. How can I make comment to be seen by everyone. If u can't type my answer but can talk. Flash me on 08067551386, I will call to understand. God bless us. Happy new year

all the answers you seek are here

https://www.nairaland.com/3418832/most-popular-words-nairaland-meanings

1 Like

Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by TashaGirl: 7:33am On Jan 02, 2017
nwosu35:

Bad Belle. . . . How E take Consine U
this is 2017 angry
Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by Reader1988: 7:34am On Jan 02, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:

1. Front page refers to topics you see when you visit Nairaland homepage.

2. Lalasticlala is anything that loves snake and occupies space.

3. OP is one who creates a thread.

4. You can create a thread in any section by clicking on the "Create a New Topic" icon which is usually at the top.

5. Unfortunately, not everyone can see your topic, especially if you create them in one of those remote sections that Seun doesn't give a damn about.
Tnx. God bless u
Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by Prime4Val(m): 7:51am On Jan 02, 2017
what he did is good but that guy looks Nigerian to me,not Samaritan.
Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by jfleece(m): 7:52am On Jan 02, 2017
Must it be made public...? Mtcheew
Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by raphy(m): 7:55am On Jan 02, 2017
Happy new year are you new on this forum .anyway Op means a person who own a topic.lnd to creat a topic not hard just go general discussion check by to top right corners you will see create topics.you already knw how to post by this your comment .
I af tried ni?
Reader1988:
1. Front page
2. Lalasticlala
3. OP
Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by Exponental(m): 8:02am On Jan 02, 2017
A male Samaritan helped a lonely male! Who took the pix? Man in black or cream? . The guy is just a photo-Samaritan!
Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by nwosu35: 8:06am On Jan 02, 2017
TashaGirl:
this is 2017 angry

Babe l know, Jst stay put and calm but u did not send me my 2017 wishes, kindly Holla at me through this channel Chibyke_nwosu@yahoo.com,

Have a blast of 2017.. .
Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by Fourwinds: 8:08am On Jan 02, 2017
hmmmmmm....did I smell woman
Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by d33types: 8:10am On Jan 02, 2017
So the owner couldn't change true himself/herself again..who cannot change a tyre shouldn't definitively not even drive. Nonsense
Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by Odunharry(m): 8:12am On Jan 02, 2017
I love this act
Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by TashaGirl: 8:13am On Jan 02, 2017
nwosu35:

Babe l know, Jst stay put and calm but u did not send me my 2017 wishes, kindly Holla at me through this channel

Have a blast of 2017.. .
Happy new year Nd mind your biz this year undecided. Shallom
Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by yinkslinks(m): 8:18am On Jan 02, 2017
Seems like seun is tired of mmm news. They have seen mmm is waxing out stronger and they can't panic people again. Seun is scared cus some of his family members he couldnt help will be richer than him ordinary forum owner lol. I know i will be ban for 2weeks but no problem grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by missyadorable(f): 8:24am On Jan 02, 2017
The owner of the car must definitely be a woman

And the good samaritan was hoping to be rewarded with kittycat to start his new year

As Nigerian men don't expect to help women for free.

No man will stop to do for this fellow man at that time of the night.A stranger for that matter.Lai lai
Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by obyrich(m): 8:25am On Jan 02, 2017
Emekayoung:
That car belongs to a woman. There is no way a male Nigerian will stop and help his fellow male Nigerian. Not in this country. If it happens i will lift my two legs up and start using my head to walk.
undecided undecided
I have done it for a guy along Enugu PH expressway. They had a flat tyre. Flagged me down. I asked my driver to pullover. We got down and helped them change the tyre. They blessed me abundantly. It's no big deal.
Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by Ramaa(m): 8:27am On Jan 02, 2017
It feels so good to help people......
Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by apholaryn: 8:27am On Jan 02, 2017
Emekayoung:
That car belongs to a woman. There is no way a male Nigerian will stop and help his fellow male Nigerian. Not in this country. If it happens i will lift my two legs up and start using my head to walk.
undecided undecided
lol ..bro e dey happen..I once paid for guy like me in public transport.he was having high denomination currencies with him and I offered to pay for him when the driver was disturbing us with noise over the ish.
he was a lot surprised , I was just laughing cos I saw no big deal in it.he even took my mobile number and called me that night that I surprised him.
Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by apholaryn: 8:37am On Jan 02, 2017
obyrich:
I have done it for a guy along Enugu PH expressway. They had a flat tyre. Flagged me down. I asked my driver to pullover. We got down and helped them change the tyre. They blessed me abundantly. It's no big deal.
no mind the guy,even just last night on my way home. a car that contained a family was half way in a ditch, had to park and join them in pulling it out. its very good to help irrespective of gender, age or status, there is always one wonderful feeling after lending a helping hand.

1 Like

Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by aku626(m): 8:41am On Jan 02, 2017
People like this should always be honored my our medias.
Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by shiimah: 8:48am On Jan 02, 2017
Emekayoung:
undecided undecided
You lie
Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by nwosu35: 9:07am On Jan 02, 2017
TashaGirl:
Happy new year Nd mind your biz this year undecided. Shallom

But l feel like minding my biz with you would be the best option. . . Hope u read through those 2017 prophecies, their is one line l really appreciated very much...
Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by lozanni(m): 9:08am On Jan 02, 2017
TashaGirl:
I can swear down that Na lady get the car undecided

It might be a guy.
I once had a flat tyre at Liverpool Road Apapa at about 12:10am. I was coming from a club on the Island, which had a live band on a Friday night, and really had a nice time there and so lost track of time.
I forgot my car torch at home that day and the entire area was engulfed in darkness that I could not see very well to change the tyre.
An Okada man noticed I was stranded and came to my rescue by pointing his motorcycle headlight towards the deflated tyre; that was how I managed to change the tyre.
What gladdened my heart was that the Cyclist refused to receive the money I was giving to him, in gratitude, as he stated that he might be in a similar situation in future and that he prays a good samaritan will come to his aid

1 Like

Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 02, 2017
Reader1988:
1. Front page
2. Lalasticlala
3. OP
Ifa has the answer to all question, go and ask him.
Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by DeBlessedOne(m): 9:24am On Jan 02, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:
I thought somebody was given a new car sef.
Good Samaritan ko. What of me that wash pants for girls for free? undecided

Alright, kneel down lemme pray for u! "#lawd we ask for brainz for this broda hia... Brainz lawd!"
Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by DeBlessedOne(m): 9:29am On Jan 02, 2017
lozanni:

It might be a guy.
I once had a flat tyre at Liverpool Road Apapa at about 12:10am. I was coming from a club on the Island, which had a live band on a Friday night, and really had a nice time there and so lost track of time.
I forgot my car touch at home that day and the entire area was engulfed in darkness that I could not see very well to change the tyre.
An Okada man noticed I was stranded and came to my rescue by pointing his motorcycle headlight towards the deflated tyre; that was how I managed to change the tyre.
What gladdened my heart was that.the Cyclist refused to receive the money I was giving to him in gratitude as he stated that he might be in a similar situation in future and that he prays a good samaritan eill come to his aid

lozanni:

It might be a guy.
I forgot my car touch at home that day and the entire area was engulfed in darkness that I could not see very well to change the tyre.
What gladdened my heart was that.the Cyclist refused to receive the money I was giving to him in gratitude as he stated that he might be in a similar situation in future and that he prays a good samaritan eill come to his aid

I'm cried cry
Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by gradeA(m): 9:43am On Jan 02, 2017
TashaGirl:

Hey Tasha don't be so conclusive. it dosent necessarily have to be a babe for a brother to show some love. Besides look at the last pic, the owner of the car is holding on to the flat tyre, and those fingers don't look like that of a babe.
Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by DavidEsq(m): 9:49am On Jan 02, 2017
TashaGirl:
As in ehn, na my mind u dey sef undecided. I don dey find the nameless stranger on the lonely Road, I no c o cheesy. All dis boiz hoping to get a posh babe's number sef undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Auto Reviews / FG To Slash Levy On Imported Cars To 5% From 35% / 100k Salary Enough To Get A Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.