Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months (34125 Views)

Forex: A Goldmine Reloaded! / Total, Samsung Heavy Industries Resolve Dispute Over $3.3b Egina FPSO / 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Sadiq3051(m): 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
@ o.p after adding zotero to Firefox, is there any need to install it on p.c to ?
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 15, 2017
Comanche:
.Hello sir, please could you explain how I can provide a clickable link back to my sources of information when quoting?

You can do this in Ms word. Highlight the reference that you want to link. Right click on it and click hyperlink. Enter the URL in the 'Address' box below the dialog box and save. You should first have copied the URL somewhere before the begin the process. I hope this helps.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
playbrain1089:
Why i my finding it difficult to get past the tag phase, even after inputing atleast three tags. I just can not move to the next phase of my registration, is still saying tag list must contain atleast three tags.. Please what i my doing wrong here..

Can you provide a screenshot please?
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2017
Sadiq3051:
@ o.p after adding zotero to Firefox, is there any need to install it on p.c to ?

Yes. Download and install the standalone. They do different but related work.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Bidexluv(f): 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
@obasy09

please is there a difference in PhD thesis writing and the normal thesis writing?

Also, I need your Whatsapp contact please
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
Bidexluv:
@obasy09

please is there a difference in PhD thesis writing and the normal thesis writing?

Also, I need your Whatsapp contact please

PhD is very involving and you must be very good and experienced to successfully complete a PhD write-up. In terms of structure, I don't think there is any difference. The difference lies in strict adherence to the dictates of academic writing and higher quality standard.

2 Likes

Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by elmatino: 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
playbrain1089:
Why i my finding it difficult to get past the tag phase, even after inputing atleast three tags. I just can not move to the next phase of my registration, is still saying tag list must contain atleast three tags.. Please what i my doing wrong here..

You probably aren't putting commas between each of the tag elements. If you don't put commas, it will see it as just one tag element. Separate each of your tags by a comma. I hope this helps
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
elmatino:

You probably aren't putting commas between each of the tag elements. If you don't put commas, it will see it as just one tag element. Separate each of your tags by a comma. I hope this helps
i did separate each tag with a comma... But am thinking the reason might be because am trying to Register with my phone. Correct me if am wrong on this please..
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
obasy09:

Can you provide a screenshot please?
i have been trying to screenshot but is just not working.. One quick question please.. Is it possible that the reason am finding it difficult to create a gig is cos am using my phone...just cant move past the tag stage. The reply is always the tag should be a minimum of three.. Or probably am just not doing something right.. Thanks and waiting for your reply.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 15, 2017
playbrain1089:
i have been trying to screenshot but is just not working.. One quick question please.. Is it possible that the reason am finding it difficult to create a gig is cos am using my phone...just cant move past the tag stage. The reply is always the tag should be a minimum of three.. Or probably am just not doing something right.. Thanks and waiting for your reply.

Use a system instead.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by DEGREE2466(m): 9:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
obasy09:

You can do this in Ms word. Highlight the reference that you want to link. Right click on it and click hyperlink. Enter the URL in the 'Address' box below the dialog box and save. You should first have copied the URL somewhere before the begin the process. I hope this helps.

sorry Bro.

is it possible to achieve %100 uniqueness in academic writing?

do you modify quotes? please help
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by atoje(m): 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
Contact me for fiverr, upwork, freelance Paypal and Payooner withdrawal and get naira instantly.

Send money to any bank in usa while u pay in naira

Ebay checkout

Amazon checkout

as far as paypal/payooner logo is involve

Contact my signature
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Comanche(f): 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=obasy09 post=52827168]

You can do this in Ms word. Highlight the reference that you want to link. Right click on . Thanks a lot sir, this really helped.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
DEGREE2466:

sorry Bro.

is it possible to achieve %100 uniqueness in academic writing?

do you modify quotes? please help

Yes, it is possible. Turnitin does not recognize quote. If you want to achieve 100% with Turnitin, you have to avoid quotes. Regards.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
obasy09:

Yes, it is possible. Turnitin does not recognize quote. If you want to achieve 100% with Turnitin, you have to avoid quotes. Regards.
evening boss why i my getting this msg under the GIG TITLE :title contains illegal characters, title can not contain i will or for 5 dollars, title may not contain' i'at the beginning.. In as much as my gig title does not contained the aforementioned, I just keep getting the msg making it difficult for me to move to the next stage in Creating my gig.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by DEGREE2466(m): 9:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
obasy09:

Avoid quote for academic writing? I am not understanding no more.

please is Turnitin a plagiarism checker or something?
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 17, 2017
DEGREE2466:

Turnitin is the final destination of many academic write-ups in the world and it checks for plagiarism. The pass mark is at least 85% unique contents. It doesn't count quotes as unique. Your question deals with 'attaining 100% with Turnitin'. To attain 100% with Turnitin, therefore, you need to avoid quotes. The bottom line is that you can use quotes but the quotes and other unintentional plagiarism must not be more than 15%.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by elmatino: 9:11am On Jan 17, 2017
DEGREE2466:

In academic writing, if you have to lift a piece of writing word for word from a source (like a definition), you are allowed to do it but you must put such piece in quotation marks and also reference appropriately.

Turnitin is a plagiarism checker but will still recognize your quotes as if you plagiarized it but since you have put them in quotations, nobody can penalize you for plagiarism.

I will however advise that except very necessary, you should use the quotations only very rarely. All you need to do is rephrase whatever you want to use from another paper and you may not even need to use Turnitin or any plagiarism checker since you are sure of your methods.

I hope this helped.

1 Like

Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 17, 2017
elmatino:

In academic writing, if you have to lift a piece of writing word for word from a source (like a definition), you are allowed to do it but you must put such piece in quotation marks and also reference appropriately.

Turnitin is a plagiarism checker but will still recognize your quotes as if you plagiarized it but since you have put them in quotations, nobody can penalize you for plagiarism.

I will however advise that except very necessary, you should use the quotations only very rarely. All you need to do is rephrase whatever you want to use from another paper and you may not even need to use Turnitin or any plagiarism checker since you are sure of your methods.

I hope this helped.

Good explanation. This shows that we have Gurus in the house.

1 Like

Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by DEGREE2466(m): 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
obasy09:

Turnitin is the final destination of many academic write-ups in the world and it checks for plagiarism. The pass mark is at least 85% unique contents. It doesn't count quotes as unique. Your question deals with 'attaining 100% with Turnitin'. To attain 100% with Turnitin, therefore, you need to avoid quotes. The bottom line is that you can use quotes but the quotes and other unintentional plagiarism must not be more than 15%.

Thanks man

I am available in case you have an academic writing job to outsource.

my number via signature
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Bidexluv(f): 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
obasy09:

PhD is very involving and you must be very good and experienced to successfully complete a PhD write-up. In terms of structure, I don't think there is any difference. The difference lies in strict adherence to the dictates of academic writing and higher quality standard.
Dropped the project. Lately, I only get buyers that need PhD writing. I can't handle that now. Thanks for explaining
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by etcme(m): 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
obasy09:

Good explanation. This shows that we have Gurus in the house.
Oga Boss we await thee. Done with the downloads. How is your current project going?
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
Apology my people. I have been extremely busy. I'll surely update the thread on Monday. Do have a nice weekend.

1 Like

Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
obasy09:
Apology my people. I have been extremely busy. I'll surely update the thread on Monday. Do have a nice weekend.
Take your time Boss. Patiently waiting for more updates. Your busy! Take care...
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by etcme(m): 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
obasy09:
Okay Boss. We are citizens of understanding spirit.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by etcme(m): 9:43am On Jan 24, 2017
Obasy09 We await thee oh Boss
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 24, 2017
My people. I am really sorry for this delay. Order no let me see road o. I am even thinking of activating the vacation mode so that I can have time for this thread. I dey reject but some of them will ignore my rejection and go directly to my Gig to make order. Really, really sorry. I think this is 'Order season'. I beg no vex. I am through with the $850 order (doing revision) but another and another just dey land.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2017
etcme:
Obasy09
We await thee oh Boss

I beg no vex. Ok make I drop small hints. At all at all na in bad.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
Does anyone have an author account on huffingtonpost?
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2017
Where did we even stop self? Hehen, I remember, sorry I looked up the thread and found it. We stopped at:

"PREPARING THE DOCUMENT FOR EASY REFERENCING USING ZOTERO".
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
Below is a Zotero screenshot after I have prepared the document. I'll be taking you through how I prepare the document in Zotero using screenshots. You need to have Zotero standalone installed to gain anything from this. Are you ready?!!! Let's go there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) / 5-technology Based Skills You Can Learn In 5days And Start Earning Good Income / Allen Onyema Wanted In Canada For Alleged Multi-Million Dollar Fraud In U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.