Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Bomber Hits Maiduguri On New Year's Eve-punch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomber Hits Maiduguri On New Year's Eve-punch (3029 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS / Dog Dies Fighting Suicide Bomber At Maiduguri Wedding Party / Female Suicide Bomber Hits UNIMAID Warning: Graphic Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bomber Hits Maiduguri On New Year's Eve-punch by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 01, 2017
Kayode Idowu

There was a suicide attack in Maiduguri, the Borno State capital on New Year’s Eve, according to the spokesman of the police in the state, Victor Isuku.

Isiaku in a text message to our correspondent said, “Information reaching me now is that there was an explosion at custom area.

“Preliminary details available is that only the suicide bomber affected. Now on standby for details soonest.”

A resident of the area, Abba Mustapha said the bomb blast was at a tea drinking joint at customs area near the Nigerian Customs Service office.

He said that many persons were killed in the explosion.

http://punchng.com/bomber-hits-maiduguri-new-years-eve/
Re: Bomber Hits Maiduguri On New Year's Eve-punch by chimerase2: 12:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
undecided
Re: Bomber Hits Maiduguri On New Year's Eve-punch by omonla10(m): 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
Oga o.. Not again
Re: Bomber Hits Maiduguri On New Year's Eve-punch by idupaul: 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
January 20th is not far again , thier sponsor leaves the white house and they will have no other thing to do than disband or die of hunger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomber Hits Maiduguri On New Year's Eve-punch by ShakaZullu(m): 12:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
useless government
i taught maidugiri is now a paradise

i pity those that are being fooled by this hopeless useless docile and dumb administration led by presidiot mumuhamadu bastard mumuharii Commander in thief of useless federal Buharian arm forces of Nigeria

well no right thinking person will believe anything from this government only shameless bastard good for nothing zombies will do.

Buhari is a terrorist

kiss the truth

10 Likes

Re: Bomber Hits Maiduguri On New Year's Eve-punch by chriskosherbal(m): 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
Dear lord let this year be without bombings and killings in Jesus name...

https://www.nairaland.com/3476612/having-manhood-challenges-come-see.
Re: Bomber Hits Maiduguri On New Year's Eve-punch by alatbaba1(m): 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
haaaa. APC can lie for Africa

7 Likes

Re: Bomber Hits Maiduguri On New Year's Eve-punch by APCmyheart(m): 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
NIgerians can believe any news i swear hahaha Bomb blast and no news of it from our TV station and media houses.
Re: Bomber Hits Maiduguri On New Year's Eve-punch by basilo102: 1:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
APCmyheart:
NIgerians can believe any news i swear hahaha Bomb blast and no news of it from our TV station and media houses.
This is Punch, a national daily owned by APC chieftain from south west. so we have every reason to belive

3 Likes

Re: Bomber Hits Maiduguri On New Year's Eve-punch by seunowa(f): 2:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
ShakaZullu:
useless government
i taught maidugiri is now a paradise

i pity those that are being fooled by this hopeless useless docile and dumb administration led by presidiot mumuhamadu bastard mumuharii Commander in thief of useless federal Buharian arm forces of Nigeria

well no right thinking person will believe anything from this government only shameless bastard good for nothing zombies will do.

Buhari is a terrorist

kiss the truth
one thing we know so well is dat pmb has done very well in curtailing d activities of bokoharam unlike when we av a president dat was clueless..4 u to call our president such shameful names shows dat u must be suffering 4rm mind defects Wic is fast affecting ur sense of reasoning

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bomber Hits Maiduguri On New Year's Eve-punch by ShakaZullu(m): 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
[s]
seunowa:
one thing we know so well is dat pmb has done very well in curtailing d activities of bokoharam unlike when we av a president dat was clueless..4 u to call our president such shameful names shows dat u must be suffering 4rm mind defects Wic is fast affecting ur sense of reasoning
[/s]
just like i said they can only deceive zombies like you

nonsense trash

5 Likes

Re: Bomber Hits Maiduguri On New Year's Eve-punch by ShakaZullu(m): 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
APCmyheart:
wait oooo are you saying that punch is not a media house?

chaiii to be a zombie is not a day job grin

2 Likes

Re: Bomber Hits Maiduguri On New Year's Eve-punch by Boydehot: 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
Flag displaying zombies come see chumchen.

1 Like

Re: Bomber Hits Maiduguri On New Year's Eve-punch by APCmyheart(m): 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
basilo102:

This is Punch, a national daily owned by APC chieftain from south west. so we have every reason to belive

LOL so punch is the only news paper that know about the bombing hahahha...

Well Guardian also spreed lies about Magu being sacked so i won't be surprise..

Until i hear from the Army spokesperson..
Re: Bomber Hits Maiduguri On New Year's Eve-punch by APCmyheart(m): 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
ShakaZullu:

wait oooo are you saying that punch is not a media house?

chaiii to be a zombie is not a day job grin

SO na only punch know about the incident? Sorry you are the real zombie...

Enter google and search if you can give me 3 genuine 3 sources about bomb blast in Maiduguri on 31st december 2016 i will wire 5k to your i mean now now...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomber Hits Maiduguri On New Year's Eve-punch by Bitterleafsoup: 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
seunowa:

Amazing your president just hold flag and say he finishh them but they are still killing. GEJ was stopped by USA from buying arms but he still kept them in check. Your President has gotten every support in billions of dollars and thousands of weapons and tanks yet they are still killing everyday. Please say the truth and shame devil!

4 Likes

Re: Bomber Hits Maiduguri On New Year's Eve-punch by Bitterleafsoup: 3:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
APCmyheart:

Enter google and search if you can give me 3 genuine 3 sources about bomb blast in Maiduguri on 31st december 2016 i will wire 5k to your i mean now now...

Did you click on the link?
https://www.google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/afp/article-4079748/amp/10-year-old-girl-used-human-bomb-Nigeria-New-Years-Eve-attack.html

2 Likes

Re: Bomber Hits Maiduguri On New Year's Eve-punch by Corrinthians(m): 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
A good thread for ipob flatheaded zombies to masturbate on. grin

Oya, people are dead, come and celebrate. cheesy
Re: Bomber Hits Maiduguri On New Year's Eve-punch by ShakaZullu(m): 3:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
[s]
APCmyheart:

[/s]
shatap zombie punchng which happens to be apc media tool reported the news so deal with the truth
apc is a useless worthless party
Buhari is a terrorist
Kiss the truth

4 Likes

Re: Bomber Hits Maiduguri On New Year's Eve-punch by kelvinovie(m): 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
There is two sets of boko haram. The current president buhari knows and he's a among the initial sponsorers of one of the breakaway boko haram group. He thought, he has settled his group and announced, boko haram has been conquered. The other boko haram group is not buying to whatever the buhari government has to offer them because, their own ideology is quite different. That's the situation this country is now.

2 Likes

Re: Bomber Hits Maiduguri On New Year's Eve-punch by APCmyheart(m): 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
Re: Bomber Hits Maiduguri On New Year's Eve-punch by APCmyheart(m): 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]
shatap zombie punchng which happens to be apc media tool reported the news so deal with the truth
apc is a useless worthless party
Buhari is a terrorist
Kiss the truth

LOL even if i hear the news from your god's like FFK and Fayose i will believe it more..
Re: Bomber Hits Maiduguri On New Year's Eve-punch by ShakaZullu(m): 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2017
[s]
APCmyheart:

LOL even if i hear the news from your god's like FFK and Fayose i will believe it more..
[/s]
Nonsense zombie

4 Likes

Re: Bomber Hits Maiduguri On New Year's Eve-punch by APCmyheart(m): 4:39pm On Jan 01, 2017
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]
Nonsense zombie

Well done robot..
Re: Bomber Hits Maiduguri On New Year's Eve-punch by ShakaZullu(m): 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
APCmyheart:

Well done robot..
useless zombie

2 Likes

Re: Bomber Hits Maiduguri On New Year's Eve-punch by APCmyheart(m): 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
ShakaZullu:

useless zombie

Okay wailing robot is that all you can say..
Re: Bomber Hits Maiduguri On New Year's Eve-punch by ShakaZullu(m): 5:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
[s]
APCmyheart:

Okay wailing robot is that all you can say..
[/s]
Nonsense zombie
Re: Bomber Hits Maiduguri On New Year's Eve-punch by APCmyheart(m): 5:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]
Nonsense zombie

Will you have to be like this again in 2017? Please stop being robot.
Re: Bomber Hits Maiduguri On New Year's Eve-punch by ShakaZullu(m): 5:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
[s]
APCmyheart:

Will you have to be like this again in 2017? Please stop being robot.
[/s]
useless zombie
Re: Bomber Hits Maiduguri On New Year's Eve-punch by APCmyheart(m): 5:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]
useless zombie

Okay you have been pardoned..
Re: Bomber Hits Maiduguri On New Year's Eve-punch by ShakaZullu(m): 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
[s]
APCmyheart:

Okay you have been pardoned..
[/s]
shatap shameless zombies
Re: Bomber Hits Maiduguri On New Year's Eve-punch by APCmyheart(m): 5:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
ShakaZullu:
[s][/s]
shatap shameless zombies

Wow i love the way you keep wailing...

Please continue waling robot..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Even If Sir, Dr, Prof. Akpabio Wants The Vice President Seat, We Will Give Him / BREAKING!!! Bomb Explosion In Imo State,3 Persons Killed / SW Boko Haram Threat: Who Are The BH If Not Drug Pushers Frm South Africa~Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.