Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married (2505 Views)

Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. / Lady Says She Is Married To Her Stepfather who Dated Her Sister / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married by onedayatime(m): 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
for real? Why would you say, you are married 'Just a little bit'? Lol

1 Like

Re: What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married by omonla10(m): 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
Oliver twist
Re: What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married by marshalcarter: 12:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmmmm....ok ooo
Re: What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married by villareal15(m): 12:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
undecided
Re: What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married by thesicilian: 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
Hahaha. Its an open marriage.
Re: What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married by iyisco2001(m): 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lol, I haven't laughed hard like this in a long time.
Re: What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
Deceptionsmiley
Re: What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married by juman(m): 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
Economic situation answer.
Re: What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married by bukatyne(f): 6:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
Just a little bit married? His marriage is nothing serious?

Pathetic comedy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lols.
I asked a man same question sometime ago

Me: Are you married Sir?
Him: something like that

grin

4 Likes

Re: What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married by MrsMurphy(f): 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
See answer kikikikikiki

Check my signature
Re: What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married by greatgod2012(f): 7:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
Answers like these implies that the person responding that way is either not enjoying the marriage or not ready for its commitment.

Very funny responses.
Re: What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
Or my wife is abroad and she refused to come down to Nigeria to keep me company.

Meanwhile their wife is somewhere in that same lagos waiting for her husband to come home.

4 Likes

Re: What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married by Antina(f): 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
greatgod2012:
Answers like these implies that the person responding that way is either not enjoying the marriage or not ready for its commitment.

Very funny responses.

It's a lie, he is so much enjoying it, he just want side chic.

1 Like

Re: What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married by Antina(f): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
fellis:
Or my wife is abroad and she refused to come down to Nigeria to keep me company.

Meanwhile their wife is somewhere in that same lagos waiting for her husband to come home.

cheesy cheesy, they can lie for africa.
Re: What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married by Berbierklaus(f): 8:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
That was how one very married man with two conspicuous rings on his ring finger looked into my eyes and said boldly.
"No I'm not married to her,she forced me,I don't love her"

Another one said
"There is nothing bad in both of us enjoying ourselves, I will take care of you and even sponsor your own wedding".

See talk.
Okunrin mi o lorun grin

6 Likes

Re: What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married by Esetim(f): 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
Hilarious.
Re: What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married by Zehner(f): 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
greatgod2012:

Very funny responses.
big lie! They just want a side chic or they will tell you they have issues with their wives and their marriage is packing up. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married by bukatyne(f): 10:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
Berbierklaus:
That was how one very married man with two conspicuous rings on his ring finger looked into my eyes and said boldly.

Another one said
"There is nothing bad in both of us enjoying ourselves, I will take care of you and even sponsor your own wedding".

See talk.
Okunrin mi o lorun grin

The two rings shows he was very forced

Those forces are very strong gan.

2 Likes

Re: What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married by Edemaya: 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Another one said

See talk.
Okunrin mi o lorun grin

That is why someone need be watchful when it comes to situation like this.
Re: What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married by wizzprince(m): 7:55am On Jan 02, 2017
we only say what you ladies love to hear

lies

if it wasn't working you wouldn't have heard it

1 Like

Re: What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married by onedayatime(m): 8:05am On Jan 02, 2017
why be say you girls dey always full post or thread wey support you?
Re: What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married by lilmax(m): 8:11am On Jan 02, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Another one said

See talk.
Okunrin mi o lorun grin
gringringrin
Re: What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 02, 2017
I still dont get it tho,does the feel of one pussy differ from another?

Or does one woman warmth differ from another?
Re: What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married by lilmax(m): 8:16am On Jan 02, 2017
bukatyne:

The two rings shows he was very forced

Those forces are very strong gan.
its fake, he just needs pity grin
Re: What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married by cococandy(f): 8:41am On Jan 02, 2017
I can't count the number of married men that used to make advances at me when I was still in school. Some look obviously married. Some look young enough that you can't tell unless someone who knows them tells you.
That's how they are busy ignoring their wives and their wives are busy on their own end bringing home pregnancies that don't belong to them.
At the end of the day na wee wee. cool

1 Like

Re: What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married by Olanna45(f): 8:49am On Jan 02, 2017
cococandy:
I can't count the number of married men that used to make advances at me when I was still in school. Some look obviously married. Some look young enough that you can't tell unless someone who knows them tells you.
That's how they are busy ignoring their wives and their wives are busy on their own end bringing home pregnancies that don't belong to them.
At the end of the day na wee wee. cool

Everyone is a winner...

How pathetic....
Re: What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married by bennyrazz: 8:56am On Jan 02, 2017
Vorpal:
I still dont get it tho,does the feel of one pussy differ from another?

Or does one woman warmth differ from another?
Same question I was asked few weeks back. Only a chronic womaniser will be able to answer this.
Re: What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 02, 2017
bennyrazz:
Same question I was asked few weeks back. Only a chronic womaniser will be able to answer this.

A certain nairalander 'Redeboe' seemed to have answered that.

"pussy is pussy,but the relationship you eatablish with the owner of the pussy that counts".
Re: What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married by bennyrazz: 10:49am On Jan 02, 2017
Vorpal:

A certain nairalander 'Redeboe' seemed to have answered that.

"pussy is pussy,but the relationship you eatablish with the owner of the pussy that counts".
what about those that sleep with prostitutes, you mean they establish emotional relationship with them?

2 Likes

Re: What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married by bukatyne(f): 10:53am On Jan 02, 2017
lilmax:
its fake, he just needs pity grin

Poor doubly married man with two fake rings...

The guy Don turn 'Lord of the Rings' fa!
Re: What Lagos Man Will Tell You When You Ask Him If He Is Married by crystalballs: 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
On the internet no lady dates a married man.

But we keep hearing/seeing/reading many tales of single ladies dating married men.

Who is deceiving who?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Needed About Getting Married / I Am Tired Of Being Married / What's With Nigerians And Borrowing Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.