Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) (13267 Views)

My Iphone 6 Plus Power Button And Flash Lighting Not Working. / How To Identify An Original Power Bank / My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by Adeoba10(m): 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
Hf
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by Adeoba10(m): 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
Only God knows where they get the sand from.... Dat power bank go heavy na so d owner go think say na original powerbank he dey carry about not knowing that he was competing with tipper to deliver sharp sand...

5 Likes

Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by Thavik(m): 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
Macelliot:
My power bank drains rapidly. Charging it takes up to 6 hours, but reverse is the case when using it. Doesn't even last up to an hour.
So I decided to open it. Alas! What I saw was alarming.

I opened it and saw four blue-coated cells. Two was connected, but the other two wasn't.

Worried why the other two wasn't connected, so I took one and broke the blue-coat, then opened it.
Alas! The cell was filled with sands.

Pics below.

Sorry you were duped, its sad because things like this happen all the time, but measures haven't been taken to curb these incidents, I weep for my nation
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by easiblogger: 3:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
PM ME FOR YOUR AFFORDABLE WEB DESIGN
08133014066(WHATAPP)
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by chiefojiji(m): 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
tongue na wetin ur eyes find ur eyes see oooooooooo!

y u go open am?
ahmosh u buyah sef

but weray la won mo Igbo yi sha oooooooooo! imagine 65,000mah
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
Macelliot:
My power bank drains rapidly. Charging it takes up to 6 hours, but reverse is the case when using it. Doesn't even last up to an hour.
So I decided to open it. Alas! What I saw was alarming.

I opened it and saw four blue-coated cells. Two was connected, but the other two wasn't.

Worried why the other two wasn't connected, so I took one and broke the blue-coat, then opened it.
Alas! The cell was filled with sands.

Pics below.

my brother, you have been scammed big time. Tecno doesn't make power bank or any other phone accessories for that matter. This na Aba work
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by tafat: 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
Tecno does not manufacture power banks, sorry for ur loss.
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by 3mmyz(m): 6:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
Op that's a fake Tecno powerbank.
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by shittu1991(m): 6:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by martinz1: 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
grin
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by Xhaka(m): 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
When you'll not buy from a correct source...
I've been using a Tecno power bank for almost a year now
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by donkossy(m): 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
see Werin over inquisitiveness do u.... u 4 jus chill Kukuma De use your 65000mah power bank.... lol
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by laribari(m): 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
redcliff:
Lol. nigerians deserves whatever is coming to them! There is no single body that regulates the importation and manufacture of these items and they are just churned into the market. No quality control. SON as a body on its own, I am sure weed grows in their offices because I wonder if they still have functioning staffs. I have every feeling that this item was made in nigeria! You cant try this in other countries that take quality control serious, they must make sure they trace this sand product to the manufacturer and prosecute them to serve as deterrent to others. It would not even be allowed in the first place into the country if it was imported! "n"igeria na dumping group of Asian companies

Bros who told you there are no inferior things overseas? I have seen fake gold necklaces oo, from Holland and belgium were I have relatives. Who tell you say China nor dey everywhere?

There are a lot of low quality things in Europe, trust me. I'm not referring to fairly used ooo, I mean new items and you will think they are cheap but use am first, you will see why it's cheap.
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by nusdog: 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
Obviously the work of some unscrupulous elements. Instead of putting made by "Chinedu", the guy decided to drag Tecno into his rubbish.
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by redcliff: 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
laribari:

Bros who told you there are no inferior things overseas? I have seen fake gold necklaces oo, from Holland and belgium were I have relatives. Who tell you say China nor dey everywhere?

There are a lot of low quality things in Europe, trust me. I'm not referring to fairly used ooo, I mean new items and you will think they are cheap but use am first, you will see why it's cheap.

Lol but not sand disguised in form of a battery!
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by DannyJ19(m): 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
65,000mAh shay na transformer

4 Likes

Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by laribari(m): 11:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
redcliff:

Lol but not sand disguised in form of a battery!

Na wetin una tell the Chinese dem go do naa.

To be fair sha, these cheap things help people that year oo! It increased competition and even the original items drop prices small, just to stay in competition.
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by stinggy(m): 5:26am On Jan 02, 2017
MizMyColi:

However, in the interest of the Tecno brand which I consider myself a family to, I have decided to create this thread to re-educate the general public that Tecno does not produce accessorises like powerbanks et al.

Madam are you sure of this? When they introduced some flagship phones, it came with tecno-branded white 5000mah power bank. I've seen 2 of these with people who bought from their stores.
I think they've stopped it though...
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by chudyprince: 8:54am On Jan 02, 2017
Even material used in writing the name TECNO on the power bank is inferior
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by MizMyColi(f): 9:33am On Jan 02, 2017
stinggy:

Madam are you sure of this? When they introduced some flagship phones, it came with tecno-branded white 5000mah power bank. I've seen 2 of these with people who bought from their stores.

Good morning...

I said "does not"
I didn't say "Have Never"

"Does not" represents the current reality of things.

I'm glad you observed that it came with their phone, not like it was a standalone ish being sold in the market.
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by strangest(m): 9:37am On Jan 02, 2017
MizMyColi:

incase you miss the thread I just created.....

Dear Macelliot,
Happy New Year.
I am very sorry about the substandard and very fake powerbank that you bought. I empathize with you, because during this times in a country like ours....
Every kobo counts.

I believe that by now,you would already know that Tecno (I mean Tecno mobile, as in, TECNO MOBILE) has absolutely nothing to do with that powerbank or any powerbank in the market.

However, in the interest of the Tecno brand which I consider myself a family to, I have decided to create this thread to re-educate the general public that Tecno does not produce accessorises like powerbanks et al.

Have you heard of ORAIMO? - Now that is the company that Tecno partners with when it comes to producing accessories such as powerbanks, phone pouch, selfie sticks etc.

Infact, the power bank I received from Tecno the other day was an Oraimo brand. (see evidence after cut).

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4642405_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

I urge all fans and prospective users to be thoroughly guided when making buying decisions.
Thank you.

Tecno H7 comes with a tecno branded power bank
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by MizMyColi(f): 9:39am On Jan 02, 2017
strangest:

Tecno H7 comes with a tecno branded power bank

Yes...it came with the phone.
Not as a standalone accessory like the kind OP bought.
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by stinggy(m): 9:40am On Jan 02, 2017
MizMyColi:

Good morning...

I said "does not"
I didn't say "Have Never"

"Does not" represents the current reality of things.

I'm glad you observed that it came with their phone, not like it was a standalone ish being sold in the market.
Well, you could have said "have stopped", I do not smoke will surely be interpreted as I have never smoked in my life. You do understand me grin

Good morning and Happy new year kiss
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by MizMyColi(f): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2017
stinggy:

Well, you could have said "have stopped", I do not smoke will surely be interpreted as I have never smoked in my life. You do understand me grin

Good morning and Happy new year kiss

I beg to differ still.

Happy new year.
smiley
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by TappGroupNG: 11:36am On Jan 02, 2017
Tecno does not manufacture powerbanks; they handle just phones and tablets
That was a fake imposter powerbank
Sorry about that!
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by TappGroupNG: 11:38am On Jan 02, 2017
They don't manufacture it as a stand-alone product
They contract that to Oraimo
stinggy:

Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by TappGroupNG: 11:41am On Jan 02, 2017
Abi o
It's definitely a fake product.
Tecno manufactures phone and tablets and contracts other hardware materials to Oraimo
DannyJ19:
65,000mAh shay na transformer
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by swaeixlord: 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
SEE DIVING PRANK AT SHOPRITE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u89NtuHrPrM
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by Rozaystunna(m): 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
Chisos!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin my niggas are working

Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by MarkGeraldo(m): 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
grin that's y I luv Nigeria
When there is no way, they will surely make a way grin
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by Macelliot(m): 3:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
MizMyColi:

incase you miss the thread I just created.....

Dear Macelliot,
Happy New Year.
I am very sorry about the substandard and very fake powerbank that you bought. I empathize with you, because during this times in a country like ours....
Every kobo counts.

I believe that by now,you would already know that Tecno (I mean Tecno mobile, as in, TECNO MOBILE) has absolutely nothing to do with that powerbank or any powerbank in the market.

Have you heard of ORAIMO? - Now that is the company that Tecno partners with when it comes to producing accessories such as powerbanks, phone pouch, selfie sticks etc.

Infact, the power bank I received from Tecno the other day was an Oraimo brand. (see evidence after cut).

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4642405_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

I urge all fans and prospective users to be thoroughly guided when making buying decisions.
Thank you.

I understand.
Thanks for the enlightenment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Google Triangle Released To Control Data Consumption / Meet Ubuntu Phone Os. / Can Nokia N72 Download Whats App?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.