Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) (13271 Views)

My Iphone 6 Plus Power Button And Flash Lighting Not Working. / How To Identify An Original Power Bank / My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by carzola(m): 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
Of the Nigerians government has done their job of giving use power supply would we need to be buying fake power banks..
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by strangest(m): 1:20am On Jan 03, 2017
shittu1991:
Good day nairalanders I am kehinde, a corper posted to ogun state, after the camp I was posted to a secondary school in ojodu, but I was rejected, ever since then I have been looking for PPA to serve, please I am writing to know if anybody knows anywhere in ojodu or around ifo local govt that I can do my PPA. I can be contacted on

You are in Ogun state.. Number one ritual state and you are sharing your contact online.. ..i wish you the best
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by ayobami52(m): 6:30am On Jan 03, 2017
Macelliot:
My power bank drains rapidly. Charging it takes up to 6 hours, but reverse is the case when using it. Doesn't even last up to an hour.
So I decided to open it. Alas! What I saw was alarming.

I opened it and saw four blue-coated cells. Two was connected, but the other two wasn't.

Worried why the other two wasn't connected, so I took one and broke the blue-coat, then opened it.
Alas! The cell was filled with sands.

Pics below.

You ought to be arrested for buying this kind of power bank. The look of the power bank has given you enough indication that it's fake. Tecno don't make power bank. This is ....made
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by Abdstrakt(m): 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
65,000mah power bank?
you sef no try.
And like most people on here have pointed out, there's no Tecno branded power bank. You got a fake.
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by samsam2019: 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
Macelliot:
My power bank drains rapidly. Charging it takes up to 6 hours, but reverse is the case when using it. Doesn't even last up to an hour.

I opened it and saw four blue-coated cells. Two was connected, but the other two wasn't.

Worried why the other two wasn't connected, so I took one and broke the blue-coat, then opened it.

Pics below.

Oga, if you want to sell the panel in that power bank old let me know
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by scarycuteface(m): 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
You've been scammed. Firstly Tecno doesn't make power banks for the market. And all tecno power banks and chargers are made by ORAIMO. Then you saw 65000mah and you were not even bothered. Haba! I'm sure you didn't even get it from an accredited Tecno shop. Sorry o.
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by Freelancerx: 11:43am On Jan 07, 2017
emeijeh:

Your mouth en!
We wen buy Tecno phantom 1 in 2013 know say tecno get pawa bank
Lol. And dem dey sell am? No. It's either it comes with a device or free gift.
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by Stevengold(m): 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
I urge u guys to patronize New age power banks, they may be expensive, but it's worth buying.
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by excanny: 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
ayobami52:
You ought to be arrested for buying this kind of power bank. The look of the power bank has given you enough indication that it's fake. Tecno don't make power bank. This is ....made

Haha grin You still want to arrest the dude. He is just a JJC. PITY him o
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
lol!!! You have just been punked. Tecno or any OEM for that matter doesnt make power banks.

Macelliot:

Pics below.

Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
scarycuteface:
You've been scammed. Firstly Tecno doesn't make power banks for the market. And all tecno power banks and chargers are made by ORAIMO. Then you saw 65000mah and you were not even bothered. Haba! I'm sure you didn't even get it from an accredited Tecno shop. Sorry o.

he got carried away by the name and the power rating not minding if it is genuine or not
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by Techm8: 9:11am On Jan 09, 2017
funmyade:
lol!!! You have just been punked. Tecno or any OEM for that matter doesnt make power banks.

True Tecno doesn't make powerbanks but there are a couple other OEMs that makes powerbanks, like Xiaomi and oneplus.
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by omoalajah(m): 3:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
TECNO doesnt make powerbanks. This is Alaba made grin
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by omoalajah(m): 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
I wouldnt buy a 15,000 mah powerbanks sef not to talm of 26,000 Mah. Kilode? Na so light no dey reach?
funmyade:

he got carried away by the name and the power rating not minding if it is genuine or not
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by datyorubaboy: 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
Exactly wat happened. He trusted the name TECNO and ended up buying s time bomb.
funmyade:

Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by missslimzy(f): 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
Real fake o . Not produced by TECNO
Abdstrakt:
65,000mah power bank?
you sef no try.
And like most people on here have pointed out, there's no Tecno branded power bank. You got a fake.
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by missslimzy(f): 3:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
He cant really be blamed. Anyone could fall for this
datyorubaboy:
Exactly wat happened. He trusted the name TECNO and ended up buying s time bomb.
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 13, 2017
datyorubaboy:

Trust?! I wouldn't use the word cos one has to know a name enough for one to trust it. If he had known Tecno enough, then he would have known that they dont make accessories let alone power bank
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 13, 2017
missslimzy:
He cant really be blamed. Anyone could fall for this

That's why it's good to buy from authorised sellers.
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 13, 2017
omoalajah:
I wouldnt buy a 15,000 mah powerbanks sef not to talm of 26,000 Mah. Kilode? Na so light no dey reach?

Na so o!! Magboro just had light after 10years or so. That is not even the point sef. The point is to know that OEMs dont make powerbanks. Imagine an apple power bank ?
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 13, 2017
Techm8:

True Tecno doesn't make powerbanks but there are a couple other OEMs that makes powerbanks, like Xiaomi and oneplus.

Seriously? Are available in Nigerian market?
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by Davebi(m): 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
Never buy a FAKE power bank willed with sand again.
For tips on "How To Detect a Fake Solar Power Bank - Functionality, Quality and Originality Test". see our Quality Assurance webpage and also find answers to questions like:
1) What does mAh mean?
2) Is it a good brand and is there a warranty?
3) How durable is the power bank?
4) How long will the solar panel take to charge?
5) How long will it take to charge a 10000mah power bank?
And many more. See https://www.hetogrowshop.com/quality

Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by Dietpranda: 10:59pm On Jan 22
Guy them don scam me too
I was rushing and didn't even open the power bank and when I got home the name wasn't the same with the pack, and also the battery dies fast.
The name of the power bank is tecnq not even Tecno😂 .
What that guy said, I open it and saw five cell batteries only two connected.
The package name is CAM power bank .
Pls nobody should fall for this scam again😔😭.
I'm tired if this country
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by AmadorSays: 12:59pm On Jan 30
Dietpranda:
Guy them don scam me too
I was rushing and didn't even open the power bank and when I got home the name wasn't the same with the pack, and also the battery dies fast.
The name of the power bank is tecnq not even Tecno😂 .
What that guy said, I open it and saw five cell batteries only two connected.
The package name is CAM power bank .
Pls nobody should fall for this scam again😔😭.
I'm tired if this country
sorry, no mind bad belle people wey go spoil TECNO name with fake products.
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by chickenfoot: 6:56pm On Jan 30
AmadorSays:
sorry, no mind bad belle people wey go spoil TECNO name with fake products.
thats why I always advice people to get their Tecno devices from accredited retail stores
Re: Shocked! See What I Found Inside My Tecno Plus Power-bank (pics) by AmadorSays: 12:19pm On Jan 31
chickenfoot:
thats why I always advice people to get their Tecno devices from accredited retail stores
yes o, this is necessary to avoid stories that touch.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Ubuntu Phone Os. / Can Nokia N72 Download Whats App? / How To Root Tecno K7 Spark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.