Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? (42074 Views)

Who Created God? / Who Created God? - An Invalid Question / Gods In The Images They Created Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by oxmale: 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
shumuel:

sad John 1:1 speak of a begining, that begining was of Earth and not of Heaven, when Earth was formed all the Angels were present, i repeat ''All the Angels'' which means they were already created.

I think the problem here is comprehension, you are mincing my words,, when i say manifest i didn't mean created, i meant Glorified.

Anyways, have heard you, just make sure you read Revelations and understand it well.

Have an amazing year grin
if you can't understand simple bible passages. let's end it here.

God asked angels to worship christ not man. Dunno where you get your stories from.

Before man was created satan has been casted out of heaven.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by oxmale: 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
shumuel:

sad John 1:1 speak of a begining, that begining was of Earth and not of Heaven, when Earth was formed all the Angels were present, i repeat ''All the Angels'' which means they were already created.

I think the problem here is comprehension, you are mincing my words,, when i say manifest i didn't mean created, i meant Glorified.

Anyways, have heard you, just make sure you read Revelations and understand it well.

Have an amazing year grin
if you say john 1:1 was talking about earth see John 17:5..

KJV:And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Christ was speaking of a glory he shared with the father even before the world began.

Stop saying what you don't know.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by shumuel(m): 10:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
oxmale:
if you say john 1:1 was talking about earth see John 17:5..

KJV:And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Christ was speaking of a glory he shared with the father even before the world began.

Stop saying what you don't know.

Who you send your son to death without first honoring him among other for being brave enough to take up such task ?

He was first glorified for taking up the task of laying his life for man.

Read in the link below

www.bible.ca/trinity/trinity-texts-isaiah6.htm

Oh well, i wasn't there and i wont stop saying it.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by oxmale: 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
shumuel:

Who you send your son to death without first honoring him among other for being brave enough to take up such task ?

He was first glorified for taking up the task of laying his life for man.

Read in the link below

www.bible.ca/trinity/trinity-texts-isaiah6.htm

Oh well, i wasn't there and i wont stop saying it.
Abeg stop twisting bible passages
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by shumuel(m): 11:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
oxmale:
Abeg stop twisting bible passages

I did not write what you had read, Jesus Christ is King, Yes! But God didn't create Lucifer to rebel or for evil but now he is no more than a nonentity, a liar and a thief,, his pride made him rebel and he wanted to be God, and God cast him out/away simple!

More read for you

www.allaboutgod.com/story-of-lucifer.htm
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by analice107: 12:06am On Jan 03, 2017
kingsmith4:
am vry hapy u knw we dnt worship 1 GOD
No, we don't. Allah is not Yahweh.

1 Like

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by emekaRaj(m): 12:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
Anas09:

Oh, I know about your demon possessed Muhammed.

U r just too rude, reply him in a civilized manner the way he replied u, an make ur own point too. Or is dat were ur knowledge ends
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by emekaRaj(m): 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
MYJIST:
hmm... well.. if you think that i'm a Christian now because I was born in a Christian family... that's false... been born into a Christian family only made me closer to the truth... so when I was ready... I searched but didn't have to look far to find it... It's called Divine Orchestration.. and if you've been thinking that going to Church makes one a Christian... well.. lemme tell you... that until you believe that God exists first of all.... you are notable to please Him... so for with the heart man believes unto... righteousness and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.. see.. ROMANS 10vs 10... for you to have believed there's a place for rational thinking... you must have come to terms with what you've been hearing.... you become a Christian when open your mouth based on conviction to accept God... about knowing... I don't just know... I have the experiences to back up that God is real... through the manifestations of the Holy Spirit. present in any fellowship of the body of Christ.... this is practicality... not just studying verses and making analysis... if I tell you that water wets paper and you are doubtful.. then the easiest way is to carry out a practical test for you to see.. so you forget your human analysis when you see the actual result....
What I was saying is... Experience... not analysis or religion.... the Holy Spirit brings us... into an experience...

I like the way both of you are arguing, no insult or unreasonable comments, just too mature pple explaining for better understanding, this is how it should be bcoz u dnt knw who u might convert. Then u will go an insult the person an make wrong impression
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by emekaRaj(m): 1:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
kingsmith4:
yes bro! I ws once a christain bt I bcame a muslim cos som1 xplained d quran 2 me bt den I fully embraced islam wen I read d quran my sef 10k GOD 4 his infinit mercy 4 chosin 2 save my soul so jus leave dis pple dia ears ar sealed n dy ar blind dy won't hear unless GOD wills cos GOD said he saves hu he wills n destroy hu he wills even d prophet's uncle ws nt saved daz 2 show u dt almighty ALLAH none cn Question him since I bcame a muslim I hv knwn peace n I nw pray on my own wt full assurance n confidence evry day am prayin d 5tyms prayers it luks as if am in d presence of GOD physicaly am nt sayin all muslims ll mk paradise bt ISLAM s jus d way am a witness jesus who dy worship ll deny dem on d last day wch u knw n d worst part s dt dy dnt even knw hu jesus truly s nw I knw hu jesus truly s if I must say d bible s nt d word of GOD s written by men bt GOD sent down d quran 4rm A-Z no addition no subtraction arguin wt d christains s lyk arguin wt a deaf n dumb so pls pray on hw ur own soul ll b saved n leave dem 4 GOD. LA-ILAHA-ILA-LA

The part I like about ur comments is d ending, 1)that Jesus who they worship will deny them, 2)an that they dnt even knw who Jesus truely is 3) Bible is written by men but the Quran was sent down by God frm A-Z no addition no subtraction nt even a single later added or removed. Thank you LA-ILAHA-ILA-LA Muhammadu rasululah (SAW)
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Anas09: 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2017
emekaRaj:

U r just too rude, reply him in a civilized manner the way he replied u, an make ur own point too. Or is dat were ur knowledge ends
Too rude to him or to muhamed? Do u even know what u are talking about? I doubt it.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by MYJIST(m): 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
emekaRaj:

I like the way both of you are arguing, no insult or unreasonable comments, just too mature pple explaining for better understanding, this is how it should be bcoz u dnt knw who u might convert. Then u will go an insult the person an make wrong impression
thanks man... that is it . it's necessary.. that's how It should be.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by supereagle(m): 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mavinkent:
I've tried to know more about it but people says it's required some big money to start and money is really the problem and someone to teach me.....I just don't wanna sit down home dis new year doing nothing. That's why am looking for any job. Thanks

What you need is proper tutorials, you have the skills already , Payoneer acct to get your money. computer with internet .
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Mavinkent(m): 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
supereagle:

What you need is proper tutorials, you have the skills already , Payoneer acct to get your money. computer with internet .
I get mini laptop with modem and iPad 4 which a friend bought for me....can you teach me....if yes I can com over.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by leskey99: 11:48am On Feb 26, 2017
Demons are not fallen angels because angels are much more powerful than demons and you can cast out demons out of a person or an animal but not angels because they have their own celestial bodies so no need to inhabit another one cos that is what demons basically do they are disembodied spirits from a race of beings called Nephilims and 2Peter 2:4 tells us that angels who offended God are bound with chain in hell. Nephilims were offsprings of fallen angels and human women as told in Genesis 6, they were giants and heroes but also tormentors and when God saw that evil was too much, he wiped the earth with flood. The Nephilims died but their spirits lingered on Genesis 6;4 becoming demons since they were never fully human or angels. Read Genesis 6 carefully and you'll understand.

1 Like

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by judedwriter(m): 10:59am On Jul 03, 2017
For a long time i used to think that demons were the fallen angels with satan. No, demons are the product of women sleeping with God's angels in the OT.
These angels are not the fallen angels that rebelled with satan and cast out of heaven; these angels lusted after the beauty of women on earth and choose to leave their offices in heaven and cohabit with women on earth.
For this offence, God bound these angels eternally in darkness awaiting the white throne judgement.

These demons were giants on earth and were mostly responsible for the evils that compelled God to destroy the earth with a flood.

But you know what? These demons are still around today not in their bodies that drowned in the flood, but in human bodies as evil spirits. They are again mostly responsible for most of the evil in the earth today.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by lawani: 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2017
After being born, you need to reborn yourself to become a perfect person. As it applies to humans, it also applies to unseen beings who are more numerous by a wide margin. Demons are unscrupulous angels even the bible in revelation talks about lukewarm angels with God Threatening To Spew Them Out
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by FallenAngel(m): 11:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
.Take note; I'm not talking about the fallen angels who were defeated in battle by the Arch angel Michael. I'm talking about demons, witches and wizard. Let's go to the book of Genenis chapter 1 vs 21.

Dude... Don't talk about me behind my back � wink
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by Incredible128: 11:16am On Jul 19, 2020
Anas09:

Okay then.

Well, first off. God did not create Demons, He created beautiful awesome and exceedingly powerful creatures called Angels.

Their rebellion and proceedings turned them to demons.

Now, for us to understand this, let's see from the Scriptures that God created Angels.

And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.
Hebrews:1:7

God created Lucifer who became satan/devil/demon, just like he created all other Angels.

Ezekiel 28:13-17 You lived in Eden, the garden of God, and wore gems of every kind: rubies and diamonds;

topaz, beryl, carnelian, and jasper; sapphires, emeralds, and garnets. You had ornaments of gold. They were made for you on the day you were created. I put a terrifying angel there to guard you.

You lived on my holy mountain and walked among sparkling gems.

Your conduct was perfect from the day you were created until you began to do evil. You were busy buying and selling, and this led you to violence and sin.

So I forced you to leave my holy mountain, and the angel who guarded you drove you away from the sparkling gems.

You were proud of being handsome, and your fame made you act like a fool.

Because of this I hurled you to the ground and left you as a warning to other kings.

Here, the Holy Spirit tells us how lucifer was decorated. Above other Angels, in everything, he was decorated.

Beauty, Wisdom, Splendor got into his head and here is what Pride made him do.

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
Isaiah:14: 10 -15

When he fell this is how many Angels he took down with him.

Revelation 12:4 With his tail he dragged a third of the stars out of the sky and threw them down to the earth. He stood in front of the woman, in order to eat her child as soon as it was born.

I don't know what "A third" of the Stars (Angels) amounted to, but i know that that's a huge number of Angels he took down with him

Now, when they Fell, did Satan's agenda of being God died? No.

Now, remember, satan is not Omnipresence, meaning he can't be everywhere at the same time, what do you think he did?

He apportioned his demons to act as gods in all the religions of world. He possessed some humans and made them become very cruel to others.

People like, Muhammed of Arabia, Adolf Hitler, Mau SeTung, etc.

Yes, rulership, kingship, dominance is why satan fell from grace, but here man is, a naive creature with a kingdom, so satan deceived him by distracting him, when man fell, he took over the kingdom God created for man and has been ruling man ever since.

Remeber, even God can not operate and function in this material world without a material body, hence he possesses people by the (Holy Spirit). Satan also being a spirit or his demons can not function in this world without a physical body, hence, evil possession.

The body is like a cloth that we wear. The spirits wear our bodies in other to walk in this physical world.

Now, the activities of this Spirits, good or bad, makes them who or what they are.

There's just one Holy Spirit because he is Omnipresence. There are somany demons because they are not. They had to scather themselves everywhere men are found, in order to subdue man under the dominance of Satan.

They possess men and make man do evil to make man responsible and sinful before God, with the the sole aim of taking man to hellfire.

Do you know why he does that?

Satan knows how much God loves man. Hurt man is hurt God deeply. So, he makes man turn against God. Satan knowing how the supernatural laws work, knows that, without willingness and responsibility, it's not possible to lay allegations agaisnt a man, So Satan makes man be willing and respinsible for his actions.

So, yes, Fallen Angels, are demons. Witches are human beings possessed by demons.

And God created All.

I love this response

1 Like

Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by orunto27: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2020
DEMONS ARE MESSENGERS OF DEVIL ON EARTH, LIKE ANGELS ARE SERVING JESUS. NATURE CREATED THEM ALL.
Re: How Did Demons Come Into Existence? Who Created Them? by shadeyinka(m): 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
.Take note; I'm not talking about the fallen angels who were defeated in battle by the Arch angel Michael. I'm talking about demons, witches and wizard. Let's go to the book of Genenis chapter 1 vs 21. And GOD created sea whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abudantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind; and saw that it was good. Let it be known to you that Genesis 1vs21 was making reference to the great sea monster Leviathan or Behometh and other sea creatures. Follow me to the book of Isaiah chapter 27vs1. At that time, the lord will judge Leviathan* the crooked snake. The Lord will use his great sword, his hard and powerful sword, to punish Leviathan, the coiled snake. Leviathan is a great sea monster it can be in form of serpent, whale or crocodile. God created serpent the father of all demons, so does it mean that God was the creator of demons since Leviathan was created by him? Honest answer pls. Kingebukasblog, 4evergod, Wiigrea7, Amalice9, Anas09.
The bible didnt speak in details concerning demons, fallen angels nor their origins. However, a close study of the scriptures and experiences in deliverance ministrations show that
1. Demons are different from Fallen Angels
2. Demons seem to have features of human beings, animals and other strange creatures
3. Demons seem far much weaker and less intelligent than angels
4. Demons prefer to inhabit a living creature such as animals or preferably human beings
5. Demons seem to hate humans with a passion
These characteristics and many more has lead to the speculations that
1. Demons are spirits of the hybrid of human beings and fallen angels (spirits of the Nephilims)
2. Nephilims are NOT Angels neither are they Human beings. Since they are not descendants of Adam, they do not qualify for redemption.
3. The Ancient Jews call them Dybbuks (translated literally as "Earth Bound": spirits forever trapped to live on earth after death)
4. From the book of Jude and Enoch, it seems the fallen angels procreated not only with daughters of men but animals and polluted the whole earth (necessitating the destruction of every living being in Noah's flood in Genesis)
5. In deliverance ministration, many of them manifest as men, women, animals, giants etc. They have characteristics as men would have like fear, arrogance, cunning/deception, lies, pride and have different threshold of pain/suffering.

So, to answer your questions: demons are hybrids of fallen angels and human beings thus, they are neither angels nor human beings. They are doubly evil by nature and do not qualify for redemption: thus they serve their master satan for the purpose for which they were engineered.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" / Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son / Eunice Olawale's Daughter, Jessica: "What Mum Told Me A Night Before Her Death"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.