Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Biafra: Nigeria And The Rise Of Fraudulent Dullards With Born-to-rule Mentality - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Nigeria And The Rise Of Fraudulent Dullards With Born-to-rule Mentality (2494 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu has broken Arewa- born to rule mentality - IPOB boasts / Biafra: Nigeria And The Rise Of Fraudulent Dullards With Born-to-rule Mentality / "Because I' A Soldier, Born To Die" - Emotional Pic Shared By A Nigerian Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Nigeria And The Rise Of Fraudulent Dullards With Born-to-rule Mentality by crimeboss: 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
The writer has made strong points here which is a reality of what's going on, i am a Yoruba man but apart from the insults we tend to get from the igbos i prefer to see the message, which i believe i can controll my emotions towards most people's character without losing concentration of the objectives or circumstances, we av to see that this country has been mismanaged for so long, and we should also know it's not getting any better, buhari was never a better candidate, neither will he be a good president in a foreseeable future, it's not a myth that he lacks academic skills, political ability to engage foreign and domestic citizens, ethnic and pocket radical religious issues that rared its head since he became president.
To our Igbo neighbors abusing each other is not going to bring Biafra neither is it going to stop it, but truly deep inside me i want Biafra to be a reality so it can be an eye opener to those who believe they were born to rule and those that consider themselves to subjects of these people.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nigeria And The Rise Of Fraudulent Dullards With Born-to-rule Mentality by patchsk(f): 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
Buhari is a great fooll

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nigeria And The Rise Of Fraudulent Dullards With Born-to-rule Mentality by melodyogonna(m): 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
crimeboss:
The writer has made strong points here which is a reality of what's going on, i am a Yoruba man but apart from the insults we tend to get from the igbos i prefer to see the message, which i believe i can controll my emotions towards most people's character without losing concentration of the objectives or circumstances, we av to see that this country has been mismanaged for so long, and we should also know it's not getting any better, buhari was never a better candidate, neither will he be a good president in a foreseeable future, it's not a myth that he lacks academic skills, political ability to engage foreign and domestic citizens, ethnic and pocket radical religious issues that rared its head since he became president.
To our Igbo neighbors abusing each other is not going to bring Biafra neither is it going to stop it, but truly deep inside me i want Biafra to be a reality so it can be an eye opener to those who believe they were born to rule and those that consider themselves to subjects of these people.
thank you sir, some other yorubas will prefer to see only the OP instead of the message

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nigeria And The Rise Of Fraudulent Dullards With Born-to-rule Mentality by melodyogonna(m): 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:

You know they are not ok
Go through their posts
You see pure hate for anything Igbo
But once they hear Biafra , which entails same Igbos you hate leaving you...they get hypertensive
How can one explain such a phenomenon

But u know these peeps ain't ok
it is making sense now, they are dilusioned!! grin
Re: Biafra: Nigeria And The Rise Of Fraudulent Dullards With Born-to-rule Mentality by victorvezx(m): 5:09am On Jan 02, 2017
melodyogonna:
thank you sir, some other yorubas will prefer to see only the OP instead of the message
Keep deceiving urself, all what he wrote there are trash
Re: Biafra: Nigeria And The Rise Of Fraudulent Dullards With Born-to-rule Mentality by proeast(m): 5:38am On Jan 02, 2017
Excellent write up, very apt and factual.
Re: Biafra: Nigeria And The Rise Of Fraudulent Dullards With Born-to-rule Mentality by ImperialYoruba: 6:27am On Jan 02, 2017
Sctests:
Here in Aussie, I pray everyday and night that the cesspool of country ran by God-forsaken apes be destroyed into.

If you travel out of that cesspit and see how countries with normal human beings work you will come home praying that the useless zoo gets dismembered.

Only children of fulani oil burgeoise and politicians travel out and see how things and still want nigeria to exist.

The second group of 'one nigerianists' are the poverty-addicts and untravelled elements from yorubaland. This group follow fulani political opinions like cattles. No mind of their own.

See as this Yorubaman called Nyesom turn himself to cow on the offering altar to fulani. grin grin

Re: Biafra: Nigeria And The Rise Of Fraudulent Dullards With Born-to-rule Mentality by gokuu(m): 8:31am On Jan 02, 2017
Brainless write up from a charlatan.

Maybe you should focus on holding the SE governors to account.

Maybe you should encourage your imo brothers to build more industries, and less hotels in owerri.

If you did these things and stopped waiting for FG maybe you'd see some of that development you're looking for.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nigeria And The Rise Of Fraudulent Dullards With Born-to-rule Mentality by melodyogonna(m): 1:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
victorvezx:

Keep deceiving urself, all what he wrote there are trash
can we see what you got??
Re: Biafra: Nigeria And The Rise Of Fraudulent Dullards With Born-to-rule Mentality by melodyogonna(m): 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
gokuu:
Brainless write up from a charlatan.

Maybe you should focus on holding the SE governors to account.

Maybe you should encourage your imo brothers to build more industries, and less hotels in owerri.

If you did these things and stopped waiting for FG maybe you'd see some of that development you're looking for.
oga when qoute article as brainless - you bring facts not arguments.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs That the Ibos Are Not Serious About Biafra / See The Place APC Are Sharing Money (pic) / Four Circle Of Friends : Wike ,ameachi,abe And Dakuku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.