Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Help With Aluminium Roof Spray!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help With Aluminium Roof Spray!! (2358 Views)

Hurry,call Us Today For Your Aluminium Roof Tile. / See The Amount My Dad Used To Roof His Building (25yrs Ago) / Roofing Your House With Aluminium Sheets Call/whatsaap For Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Aluminium Roof Spray!! by redcliff: 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
Hello house what is the viability of spray painting a faded aluminium long span roof. Does this spray fade also and what is its durability? Is tgere anyone in the house who does or know someone who does these kinds of jobs? Super interested in doing one asap. Please get in touch
Re: Help With Aluminium Roof Spray!! by mufutau55(m): 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
redcliff:
Hello house what is the viability of spray painting a faded aluminium long span roof. Does this spray fade also and what is its durability? Is tgere anyone in the house who does or know someone who does these kinds of jobs? Super interested in doing one asap. Please get in touch

Somebody posted a treatment sometimes ago here but unfortunately I can't find it now. I will do a search and if I see it I will send you the link.

Hajji M.
Re: Help With Aluminium Roof Spray!! by redcliff: 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
mufutau55:

Somebody posted a treatment sometimes ago here but unfortunately I can't find it now. I will do a search and if I see it I will send you the link.

Hajji M.

Thanks!
Re: Help With Aluminium Roof Spray!! by redcliff: 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
mufutau55:

Hajji M.

Hello Brros Hajji...anything for me?
Re: Help With Aluminium Roof Spray!! by mufutau55(m): 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
redcliff:

Hello Brros Hajji...anything for me?

Not yet o. The search on NL is not easy at all.

Hajji M.
Re: Help With Aluminium Roof Spray!! by redcliff: 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
mufutau55:

Not yet o. The search on NL is not easy at all.

Hajji M.

there is one i saw from rooftech but the owner of that account has been unactive since 2013 or so. Again, I am not so sure how that procedure lasts...do you have an idea?
Re: Help With Aluminium Roof Spray!! by mufutau55(m): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
redcliff:

there is one i saw from rooftech but the owner of that account has been unactive since 2013 or so. Again, I am not so sure how that procedure lasts...do you have an idea?

No. I have never seen anyone do it, I just saw the advert and it may be the same one you saw.
May be you can call Batlan guys and they may give an idea because they deal in roofng jobs. Their advert is everywhere so yiu can look and call them.
Sorry, I have no other solution.
You may also want to post this in General Topic thread to get more exposure.

Hajji M.
Re: Help With Aluminium Roof Spray!! by redcliff: 10:27am On Jan 04, 2017
mufutau55:

No. I have never seen anyone do it, I just saw the advert and it may be the same one you saw.
May be you can call Batlan guys and they may give an idea because they deal in roofng jobs. Their advert is everywhere so yiu can look and call them.
Sorry, I have no other solution.
You may also want to post this in General Topic thread to get more exposure.

Hajji M.

Thanks. Do you know really good pvc guys not those fake pvcs that are like paper
Re: Help With Aluminium Roof Spray!! by mufutau55(m): 11:51am On Jan 04, 2017
redcliff:

Thanks. Do you know really good pvc guys not those fake pvcs that are like paper

Are you talking about ceiling PVC? If so, try Amoula Paragon PVC.

Hajji M.
Re: Help With Aluminium Roof Spray!! by redcliff: 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2017
mufutau55:

Are you talking about ceiling PVC? If so, try Amoula Paragon PVC.

Hajji M.

Yea pvc ceilings. Do they also deal in pvc windows?
Re: Help With Aluminium Roof Spray!! by mufutau55(m): 12:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
redcliff:

Yea pvc ceilings. Do they also deal in pvc windows?

No. They only sell PCV for ceilings. I have never done windows PVC, so no idea on that.

Hajji M.
Re: Help With Aluminium Roof Spray!! by redcliff: 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
mufutau55:

No. They only sell PCV for ceilings. I have never done windows PVC, so no idea on that.

Hajji M.

Oga Mufutau, I want to ask if you have an idea of these machines that remove floor and wall tiles. if there is a possibility someone can see something like that in Nigeria? I have been looking for one and I have not seen. I understand that someone can use chisel to take these tiles off but to be honest, they are very slow and they harm the walls itself by being too deep into the wall or not totally coming off. I was Youtubing and saw this. even if its for hire, I dont mind...

Re: Help With Aluminium Roof Spray!! by mufutau55(m): 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2017
redcliff:

Oga Mufutau, I want to ask if you have an idea of these machines that remove floor and wall tiles. if there is a possibility someone can see something like that in Nigeria? I have been looking for one and I have not seen. I understand that someone can use chisel to take these tiles off but to be honest, they are very slow and they harm the walls itself by being too deep into the wall or not totally coming off. I was Youtubing and saw this. even if its for hire, I dont mind...

NO Sir. No idea. But it may be available because Naija is not that backward anymore and many things are available now, but it's just that our people are set on the old manual way of doing things. May be some of our engineer will see this and chime in. I will also inquire about it.

Hajji M.
Re: Help With Aluminium Roof Spray!! by redcliff: 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
mufutau55:

NO Sir. No idea. But it may be available because Naija is not that backward anymore and many things are available now, but it's just that our people are set on the old manual way of doing things. May be some of our engineer will see this and chime in. I will also inquire about it.

Hajji M.

thank you, maybe i would buy one if i dont see anybody who has it. but I think there should be electric demolition hammer. then someone can buy the scrapper blade...which is not cheap anyway but worth it in the end.
Re: Help With Aluminium Roof Spray!! by mufutau55(m): 4:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
@Redcliff

I find the thread, below is the link:

https://www.nairaland.com/3583500/turn-old-roof-into-new

Hajji M.
Re: Help With Aluminium Roof Spray!! by redcliff: 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
mufutau55:
@Redcliff

I find the thread, below is the link:

https://www.nairaland.com/3583500/turn-old-roof-into-new

Hajji M.

hi oga hajj, thanks for the info but i would be changing the entire roof.. Thanks
Re: Help With Aluminium Roof Spray!! by mufutau55(m): 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
redcliff:

hi oga hajj, thanks for the info but i would be changing the entire roof.. Thanks

Cheaper that way?

Hajji M.
Re: Help With Aluminium Roof Spray!! by redcliff: 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
mufutau55:

Cheaper that way?

Hajji M.

its not cheaper but as I was looking for someone to spray i did not see and I have started making other plans because we want to restructure the house which means that the roof would be taken out as the engineer said and if we put it back then the places that had nails before would be open and they would have to use this silver gum to patch these places and it would no longer look nice..But the engineer said I can sell the roof and add money and buy a new one set. I am looking at long span roofs that are black. maybe matt black. I really dont need anything fancy as they would all go out of model one time. I just need something functional.
Re: Help With Aluminium Roof Spray!! by mufutau55(m): 5:46pm On Jan 20, 2017
redcliff:

its not cheaper but as I was looking for someone to spray i did not see and I have started making other plans because we want to restructure the house which means that the roof would be taken out as the engineer said and if we put it back then the places that had nails before would be open and they would have to use this silver gum to patch these places and it would no longer look nice..But the engineer said I can sell the roof and add money and buy a new one set. I am looking at long span roofs that are black. maybe matt black. I really dont need anything fancy as they would all go out of model one time. I just need something functional.

The Engineer makes sense with the leakage if you take off the roof and try to re-insert it.
I thought the paint came off and you just want to re-spray it... but the reconstruction will make it totally a different issue.
There is nothing wrong with Longspan roof o and everything is money now becos of the xchange rate... just try your best.
Good luck sir.

Hajji M.
Re: Help With Aluminium Roof Spray!! by jerryunit48: 11:31am On Mar 27, 2017
mufutau55:

Hajji M.
Oga Hajji please I need your help, someone intends to buy a 50 by 50 land can you tell me if one can build a three bedroom house and still have a parking space?

Thanks in advance
Re: Help With Aluminium Roof Spray!! by mufutau55(m): 2:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
jerryunit48:
Oga Hajji please I need your help, someone intends to buy a 50 by 50 land can you tell me if one can build a three bedroom house and still have a parking space?
Thanks in advance

Oga mi.. that will be very tough o. I have always advised people that the best half-plot is 60x60ft.
Because of required setbacks it will be difficult and even to have car parks too... if this is a duplex then, I will say Yes, but bungalow.. it's hard.

I think you should ask the real Architects in some of the listed thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/3557090/giving-back-nairalanders-get-free-house/2
https://www.nairaland.com/2196267/contemporary-nigeria-building-designs-hafux/31
https://www.nairaland.com/1826081/needs-dream-home-design/17
https://www.nairaland.com/2080359/architectural-masterpieces-black-lake-house/15
https://www.nairaland.com/1932095/architectural-design-it-best-smart/7

Note: There are more good Architects thread on Nairaland, please do a search.
The threads above are just the ones I remembered and they are not in any order. Thank you.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Help With Aluminium Roof Spray!! by jerryunit48: 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
mufutau55:

Oga mi.. that will be very tough o. I have always advised people that the best half-plot is 60x60ft.
Because of required setbacks it will be difficult and even to have car parks too... if this is a duplex then, I will say Yes, but bungalow.. it's hard.

I think you should ask the real Architects in some of the listed thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/3557090/giving-back-nairalanders-get-free-house/2
https://www.nairaland.com/2196267/contemporary-nigeria-building-designs-hafux/31
https://www.nairaland.com/1826081/needs-dream-home-design/17
https://www.nairaland.com/2080359/architectural-masterpieces-black-lake-house/15
https://www.nairaland.com/1932095/architectural-design-it-best-smart/7

Note: There are more good Architects thread on Nairaland, please do a search.
The threads above are just the ones I remembered and they are not in any order. Thank you.

Hajji M.
Thank you sir
Re: Help With Aluminium Roof Spray!! by Winnerautomatic: 3:42pm On Oct 11, 2021
redcliff:

The5DME sells aluminum roof

(1) (Reply)

Introducing Royal Flourish Park Estate, Eluju, Lagos* / CNC Laser Cutting Service / ORANGE TERRACES, GBAGADA, LAGOS BY MILLENNIUM ESTATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.