Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,845 members, 7,956,170 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:48 AM

How Many Of You Ladies Remember Wearing This Type Of Shoe With Laced Socks - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Of You Ladies Remember Wearing This Type Of Shoe With Laced Socks (2812 Views)

Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt / Help! With This type Of Tenant / If You Don't Have This Type Of Aunty In Your Family, Then You're Missing Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Ladies Remember Wearing This Type Of Shoe With Laced Socks by fernandoc(m): 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
How many ladies can remember wearing these shoes to church with those laced socks. Makes me remember my childhood crush lol!

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Ladies Remember Wearing This Type Of Shoe With Laced Socks by sinaj(f): 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
I did o!

For kingdom dance dat year grin

5 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Ladies Remember Wearing This Type Of Shoe With Laced Socks by SuperSuave(m): 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
grin
Girls rocked it when I was little

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Ladies Remember Wearing This Type Of Shoe With Laced Socks by sweettease(f): 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lol cheesy cheesy when ladies were girls cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Ladies Remember Wearing This Type Of Shoe With Laced Socks by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
Super cute..

3 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Ladies Remember Wearing This Type Of Shoe With Laced Socks by myfantasies(f): 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
Wen i was still innocent

4 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Ladies Remember Wearing This Type Of Shoe With Laced Socks by sisisioge: 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
Christmas tinz!

We would wear our new singlets, panties , socks and new shoes! All on Christmas morning before Church tinz. How time flies!

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Ladies Remember Wearing This Type Of Shoe With Laced Socks by Khd95(m): 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
If u get this one then,omo u be cindarela oogrin
deem boys go come wear that kito wey dey make sound nd noise...cheeei

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Ladies Remember Wearing This Type Of Shoe With Laced Socks by angelTI(f): 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2017
I rocked it wella with my sisters grin grin grin grin Kids still wear it na.

God bless all mothers for 'decking us up' every Christmas at the minimum kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Ladies Remember Wearing This Type Of Shoe With Laced Socks by ojun50(m): 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
Those ladies above me should be married now
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Remember Wearing This Type Of Shoe With Laced Socks by MrsMurphy(f): 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
When Mrs Murphy was a girl

Check my signature
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Remember Wearing This Type Of Shoe With Laced Socks by greatgod2012(f): 7:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
That design is still in vogue, even the shoe.My daughter has the design.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Ladies Remember Wearing This Type Of Shoe With Laced Socks by greatgod2012(f): 7:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
ojun50:
Does ladies above me should be married now

Those not does.
Please correct it.
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Remember Wearing This Type Of Shoe With Laced Socks by ojun50(m): 7:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
greatgod2012:

Those not does.
Please correct it.
thanks dear
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Remember Wearing This Type Of Shoe With Laced Socks by Nickymezor(f): 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
I did...Hw tym flies smiley
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Remember Wearing This Type Of Shoe With Laced Socks by fernandoc(m): 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
Nickymezor:
I did...Hw tym flies smiley
Happy birthday!
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Remember Wearing This Type Of Shoe With Laced Socks by fernandoc(m): 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
myfantasies:
Wen i was still innocent
have u lost your innocence lol?
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Remember Wearing This Type Of Shoe With Laced Socks by Nickymezor(f): 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
fernandoc:

Happy birthday!
thank you!
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Remember Wearing This Type Of Shoe With Laced Socks by Melsan: 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
sisisioge:
Christmas tinz!

We would wear our new singlets, panties , socks and new shoes! All on Christmas morning before Church tinz. How time flies!
On point!God bless our mothers kiss
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Remember Wearing This Type Of Shoe With Laced Socks by Jennifer89(f): 6:54am On Jan 02, 2017
I rocked the red colour cool
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Remember Wearing This Type Of Shoe With Laced Socks by Teetopic(f): 8:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
I love the socks to pieces then, hnnnmmm how time flies
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Remember Wearing This Type Of Shoe With Laced Socks by Swissheart(f): 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
Wow.... Party sock and Church shoe.
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Remember Wearing This Type Of Shoe With Laced Socks by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
wow good old days wen all girls were so decent n classic
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Remember Wearing This Type Of Shoe With Laced Socks by austine4real(m): 12:41am On Jan 04, 2017
nigba yen
ojo na ree bi anan

hw time flies
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Remember Wearing This Type Of Shoe With Laced Socks by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 04, 2017
It was my favourite then, it goes with a gown that has jacket.
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Remember Wearing This Type Of Shoe With Laced Socks by meeky007(m): 2:37pm On Mar 05, 2017
fernandoc:
have u lost your innocence lol?
MY EMAIL IS BLOCKED LETS TALK HERE
Re: How Many Of You Ladies Remember Wearing This Type Of Shoe With Laced Socks by austinereds(m): 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
oh. my Childhood crush wore those. she was perfect in it.

(1) (Reply)

Make Crazy Sales With The Jiji Premium Plans / A Friend Of Mine Was Beaten To A Pulp By The Wife / n

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.