Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Treat Killer Herdsmen Like Biafra Agitators , APGA Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Treat Killer Herdsmen Like Biafra Agitators , APGA Tells Buhari (1154 Views)

Like Biafra This 7 Groups Wants Their Own Countries In Africa / Igbo Must Produce President In 2019 To Pacify Biafra Agitators – Ohanaeze Youths / Trump Solidarity Rally: Pro-Biafra Agitators, Soldiers Clash, Scores Wounded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treat Killer Herdsmen Like Biafra Agitators , APGA Tells Buhari by malagu: 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
Treat killer herdsmen like Biafra agitators , APGA tells Buharihttp://thenewsroom.ng/article.php?id=151

Re: Treat Killer Herdsmen Like Biafra Agitators , APGA Tells Buhari by spartan117(m): 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
True

1 Like

Re: Treat Killer Herdsmen Like Biafra Agitators , APGA Tells Buhari by UDbester(m): 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
why compare headsmen with biafra agitators, headsmen are killers and demonic incernete while biafra agitators are peaceful and courageous fighters. but the balderdash FG would rather kill peaceful people than violent killers. country having a leader who is a m.a.d man

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treat Killer Herdsmen Like Biafra Agitators , APGA Tells Buhari by MadamExcellency: 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
This statement is not only shameful but vague because Biafra agitation is ideologically driven while the other (Fulaniherdsmen terrorism) is driven by conquest mentality.

Buhari has no wining strategy to combat IPOB ideology hence can't apply it to murderous herdsmen terrorism.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treat Killer Herdsmen Like Biafra Agitators , APGA Tells Buhari by melodyogonna(m): 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
UDbester:
why compare headsmen with biafra agitators, headsmen are killers and demonic incernete while biafra agitators are peaceful and courageous fighters. but the balderdash FG would rather kill peaceful people than violent killers. country having a leader who is a m.a.d man
u are thinking through your nose!! understand the message first before attacking the OP
Re: Treat Killer Herdsmen Like Biafra Agitators , APGA Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
UDbester:
The violent killers are his tribe men, what do you expect other than being compassionate toward barbarians?.

3 Likes

Re: Treat Killer Herdsmen Like Biafra Agitators , APGA Tells Buhari by lytech1(m): 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
I disagree with the OP...
Herdsmen should be treated like BH boys not like biafra.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treat Killer Herdsmen Like Biafra Agitators , APGA Tells Buhari by pchukwudi: 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
Ada, that tells you how compromised these crop of APGA leadership really is. I actually do not expect much (in ideology or national and regional politics) from a group that takes lead from that wannabe called Obiano.

MadamExcellency:
This statement is not only shameful but vague because Biafra agitation is ideologically driven while the other (Fulaniherdsmen terrorism) is driven by conquest mentality.

Buhari has no wining strategy to combat IPOB ideology hence can't apply it to murderous herdsmen terrorism.
Re: Treat Killer Herdsmen Like Biafra Agitators , APGA Tells Buhari by UDbester(m): 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
melodyogonna:
u are thinking through your nose!! understand the message first before attacking the OP

melodyogonna abi na maloblangata, you that think through your anus, can u please help me understand the message first? its people like you that misuse the right functions of the brain. besides i dnt attack the OP, i was only responding to the statement made by APGa

1 Like

Re: Treat Killer Herdsmen Like Biafra Agitators , APGA Tells Buhari by mightyhazell: 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
Biafran agitators can't be treated like fulani bloody murderers!

1 Like

Re: Treat Killer Herdsmen Like Biafra Agitators , APGA Tells Buhari by drss2(m): 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
d author of dat statement is a fo.olish person. wat rubbish is dis comparing fulani terrorist with b.ia.fra agitators sad stupidity at its peak.
Re: Treat Killer Herdsmen Like Biafra Agitators , APGA Tells Buhari by DozieInc(m): 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
While I understand the undertone of the statement, it is inappropriate to mention Biafra agitators and Killer herdsmen in the same context.
Re: Treat Killer Herdsmen Like Biafra Agitators , APGA Tells Buhari by sammyj: 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
This is a full acceptance by APGA that Biafra agitators are terrorist. Chai diaries god ooooo! ! ! shocked grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: Treat Killer Herdsmen Like Biafra Agitators , APGA Tells Buhari by Presidiotbuhari: 2:44am On Jan 02, 2017
^^^
That man above me is a bloody afonja, a tribe that stand for nothing and falls for everything.

Any one who values life more than FREEDOM dies a dog death”

4 Likes

Re: Treat Killer Herdsmen Like Biafra Agitators , APGA Tells Buhari by kingzizzy: 3:00am On Jan 02, 2017
Of course he is. Only such a person would equate IPOB who have killed no one to boko haram who have killed many. At the end of the day, we know their mindset, anything to keep the Northern oligarchy in control of Nigeria. Awolowo taught them well, that everything good in Nigeria comes out of licking the a$$ of the North,

1 Like

Re: Treat Killer Herdsmen Like Biafra Agitators , APGA Tells Buhari by kuuljay(m): 3:46am On Jan 02, 2017
This is gonna be very shitty,watch them blame Yorubas for this!!! And trust the Yorubas! They are always up to the game!!! Am none partisan in these so let me not get involved, maa yus waka go dey obzav the gbege from a distance.too dangerous

3 Likes

Re: Treat Killer Herdsmen Like Biafra Agitators , APGA Tells Buhari by machinery1: 4:18am On Jan 02, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
^^^
That man above me is a bloody afonja, a tribe that stand for nothing and falls for everything.

Any one who values life more than FREEDOM dies a dog death”

You bring your foolishness to a new year, you will never attack your pathetic leaders but blame others for your misfortune. You cocaine smuggling aninals have no shame.

2 Likes

Re: Treat Killer Herdsmen Like Biafra Agitators , APGA Tells Buhari by proeast(m): 6:22am On Jan 02, 2017
UDbester:
Whoever made such statement in APGA is a dog! How can one compare one of the worlds worst terrorist group with a non violent pressure group asking for freedom
Re: Treat Killer Herdsmen Like Biafra Agitators , APGA Tells Buhari by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 02, 2017
People dont understand the apga approach...

Apga obviously meant, since you decided to kill peaceful protesters because they are igbos and christians...

Why then are you shielding killers because they are fulani's and muslims..

I know ipob would take points on this in court, its just horrible buhari is taking us lower than he met us..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treat Killer Herdsmen Like Biafra Agitators , APGA Tells Buhari by ettybaba(m): 7:09am On Jan 02, 2017
MadamExcellency:

The problem I have with ipod is that of how they constitute nuisance all over the country.
Why can't they travel home and state agitating for biafra in biafraland?
I'm surprised to see landlord of ibo extraction that asked his agent not to rent his house to any iboman also wanting biafra. Isn't that hypocritical?

1 Like

Re: Treat Killer Herdsmen Like Biafra Agitators , APGA Tells Buhari by ettybaba(m): 7:12am On Jan 02, 2017
Apga. A party founded bu ojukwu has confirmed fulaniherdsmen and biafra agitators are both senseless.
Re: Treat Killer Herdsmen Like Biafra Agitators , APGA Tells Buhari by Yujin(m): 8:11am On Jan 02, 2017
No true Igbo man will speak against Biafran agitators and no reasonable human will tag murderous fulani herdsmen with a peaceful group like IPOB. I'm a proud IPOB member and those who know me know I always stand for peace. But when peace is denied, then the fight in me is activated. If truly that statement can be traced to any APGA chieftain, then that person should be accosted for clarity. I solely believe that APGA doesn't agree to such statement as its official position. Who ever asks for secession does so for a reason. When it is pursued peacefully and has a heavy grassroot approval, then it should be looked it. Denying peaceful men a hearing and hounding and killing them is what leads to insurrection. I pray those of you who approves of Buhari's high handedness towards IPOB Members do not see what you least expect. Every human have a right to freedom. If referendums have been granted to other group to determine their choice of country, giving us that chance to prove our people's choice then is no crime.
Blessings and peace to all lovers of freedom.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Is Corrupt! He Should Resign-Aisha Yesufu (BBOG) / Dino Certificate: To Those Claiming Dino Entered ABU With 3 Credits / Lagos, The Igbo And The Servants Of Truth, By Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.