Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

My Prophecies For 2017 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Prophecies For 2017 (1189 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecies For 2018 / Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. / Apostle Suleman's 50 Prophecies For 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Prophecies For 2017 by humilitypays(m): 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
‎1. There will be serious efforts to impeach Donald Trump and make his VP Pence the president of US. Republican senators will turn against Trump.

I didn't see clearly if they succeeded in removing Tru‎mp.

2. Israel will be engaging in a big war with more than 2 countries.

3. President Buhari will fall ill, the sickness will be serious, he needs to pray and confess his past evil deeds to get power, and he must condemn the incessant killings of innocent Nigerian villagers by Fulani herdsmen and make serious effort to stop the inhumane killings in order for him to survive that illness. Nigerians should also pray for him because if anything happens to him‎, the nation maybe thrown into chaos!

4. ‎Ghana should pray fervently against serious economy recession because I see Ghana going into a very long period of recession this year.

5. There will be deadly attacks on Germany this year, German government must tighten their security at all cost!

6. Two popular leaders of two countries will die this year, but I didn't see clearly the countries involved but all country leaders must pray against sudden death and must strive to do God's will and help the poor in their nations in order to avert this deaths!

7. There will be attempts to hack nairaland and this will lead to the site going off and on, people will be unable to log into their accounts. Seun must beef up his cyber security by employing more experts and he should try and avoid getting into politics or siding for any political party, group or affiliation.

8. A popular sportsman in the world may lose his spouse: he needs serious prayers to avert this danger!

9. China will witness economy downtime. Chinese economy will experience some difficulties

10. Nigeria must pray against natural disaster and tribal/religious war. The government at the federal and state levels must rise up and beef up security in volatile regions to curb this.

11. 2017 will be better for Nigeria economically, there will be improvement in power, economy and Naira will appreciate towards the 2nd quarter of the year.

12. Entrepreneurs will shine in 2017! If you are entrepreneur, put in your best this year, this year is for entrepreneurs and self-employed youths!

13. Farming will become more lucrative in Nigeria!‎

14. Nigerian entertainment industry must pray against calamity! Serious calamity!‎

15. Recession will not end this year in Nigeria, but the economy will improve

Happy New Yearsmiley
Re: My Prophecies For 2017 by Mskrisx(f): 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
Hallelujah.... Chaii 13 days to go! cry cry
Re: My Prophecies For 2017 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
humilitypays:
‎1. There will be serious efforts to impeach Donald Trump and make his VP Pence the president of US. Republican senators will turn against Trump.

3. President Buhari will fall ill, the sickness will be serious, he needs to pray and confess his past evil deeds to get power, and he must condemn the incessant killings of innocent Nigerian villagers by Fulani herdsmen and make serious effort to stop the inhumane killings in order for him to survive that illness. Nigerians should also pray for him because if anything happens to him‎, the nation maybe thrown into chaos!

4. ‎Ghana should pray fervently against serious economy recession because I see Ghana going into a very long period of recession this year.

5. There will be deadly attacks on Germany this year, German government must tighten their security at all cost!

6. Two popular leaders of two countries will die this year, but I didn't see clearly the countries involved but all country leaders must pray against sudden death and must strive to do God's will and help the poor in their nations in order to avert this deaths!

7. There will be attempts to hack nairaland and this will lead to the site going off and on, people will be unable to log into their accounts. Seun must beef up his cyber security by employing more experts and he should try and avoid getting into politics or siding for any political party, group or affiliation.

8. A popular sportsman in the world may lose his spouse: he needs serious prayers to avert this danger!

9. China will witness economy downtime. Chinese economy will experience some difficulties

10. Nigeria must pray against natural disaster and tribal/religious war. The government at the federal and state levels must rise up and beef up security in volatile regions to curb this.

11. 2017 will be better for Nigeria economically, there will be improvement in power, economy and Naira will appreciate towards the 2nd quarter of the year.

12. Entrepreneurs will shine in 2017! If you are entrepreneur, put in your best this year, this year is for entrepreneurs and self-employed youths!

14. Nigerian entertainment industry must pray against calamity! Serious calamity!‎

Happy New Yearsmiley

Hehe. Prophesyyy.
Re: My Prophecies For 2017 by sholatech(m): 11:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
I really don't know you, but this is one of the Prophecies I believe in 100 percent. And I've keyed into this and will save it for more prayers and guide.

Two days back, I dreamt of President Buhari's collapse and eventual death. I refused to take this literally. But I read a Ghana Prophet listing it in his Prophecy for 2017 yesterday, and now yours. I'm scared!

May God's Will prevail and his face of mercy shine upon us(Amen)
Re: My Prophecies For 2017 by humilitypays(m): 12:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
sholatech:
I really don't know you, but this is one of the Prophecies I believe in 100 percent. And I've keyed into this and will save it for more prayers and guide.

Two days back, I dreamt of President Buhari's collapse and eventual death. I refused to take this literally. But I read a Ghana Prophet listing it in his Prophecy for 2017 yesterday, and now yours. I'm scared!

Don't be scared, just pray, we are praying for mercy too
Re: My Prophecies For 2017 by ScotsReferendum: 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2017
humilitypays:

Happy New Yearsmiley

if Buhari dies, what will happen to

1) Nigeria's Existence.?

2) Osinbanjo.?

3) Yorubas.?
Re: My Prophecies For 2017 by ScotsReferendum: 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
sholatech:

Did you see anything concerning the political outcome between Osibanjo and the Northern Cabal after the demise of Buhari.?
Re: My Prophecies For 2017 by humilitypays(m): 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

1) Nigeria's Existence.?

2) Osinbanjo.?

3) Yorubas.?
I only shared a prophecy based on what I saw.....based on my number 3 prophecy, Nigerians should pray fervently for Buhari and Buhari needs to change his negative ways too smiley

When I gave this prophecy, nairaland moderators (cc: OAM4J) ignored them because I am not a popular cleric, but if you take a close look at them....you will see....we need prayers
Re: My Prophecies For 2017 by humilitypays(m): 7:03am On May 24, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

1) Nigeria's Existence.?

2) Osinbanjo.?

3) Yorubas.?
Re: My Prophecies For 2017 by humilitypays(m): 7:04am On May 24, 2017
sholatech:

Re: My Prophecies For 2017 by Topgainer: 8:32am On May 24, 2017
humilitypays:
Good try.
Lots of may/s and things we already know by listening to daily news. e.g. countries don't jump out of recession, it takes some time for the measures out of it to have effect. And where you used 'will' the succeeding statements of 'pray against' converts it to 'May'

And that makes it predictions and not prophecy. What most Nigerians in the Prophecy business does is called Predictions, some of the Nigerian Senior and Junior Prophets are good in telepathy, that ofcourse, should not be presented as prophecy. God has never used 'may' because what it means is that He is not certain of outcomes of an event and therefore, demotes the Omniscient nature.
If you're sure you have good predictions turn it to your advantage by investing in Nairabet, Bet9ja, etc.You can test your abilities there, it is gives you better honour and cash in your pocket than joining the 'I said it gang' who keep watch over terrible events to claim predictions of while ripping off their followers who consider them demi-gods.

(1) (Reply)

48hrs After Donald Trump Became President,tb Joshua Drop Another Killer Prophecy / Timi Dakolo’s Wife Shares Church Experience / Right Of Reply: Christians Enjoy More Holidays Than Muslims In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.