Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Southern Kaduna Killings, Reprisal Attacks For 2011 Post-presidential Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Kaduna Killings, Reprisal Attacks For 2011 Post-presidential Elections (1066 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu Meets IBB In His Minna Mansion Over 2019 Presidential Elections / 'Governor Wey Dey Pay Killers': Protest In Abuja Over Southern Kaduna Killings / PDP To Shehu: Hide Your Head In Shame Over Comments On Southern Kaduna Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southern Kaduna Killings, Reprisal Attacks For 2011 Post-presidential Elections by sarrki(m): 6:09am On Jan 02, 2017
By Luka Binniyat & Dapo Akinrefon LEADER of the Pan-Yoruba socio-political organisation, Afenifere, Pa Reuben Fasoranti, has called on the Federal Government to condemn the killings in Southern Kaduna, faulting government’s seeming indifference on the issue. However, Senator Danjuma Laah (PDP, Kaduna South) yesterday, praised the Federal and Kaduna State governments for what he said were the massive deployment of soldiers and armed policemen to troubled areas of Southern Kaduna.

Goska Village in ruins after the attack by suspected Fulani herdsmen Also Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria, MACBAN, Kaduna State chapter, pleaded with both Southern Kaduna natives and its members to sheathe their swords and embrace reconciliation, months after Southern Kaduna natives have accused the herdsmen of genocide.

Fasoranti The leader of Afenifere, Pa Fasoranti, in a statement, said: “It grieves us that the Federal Government has been quiet on these killings, relying on the Governor of the state, who has openly confessed that he looked out for the killers to compensate them because they are of the same ethnic stock with him.

“A state of emergency ought to have been declared in Kaduna as the governor, by that claim, can no longer be trusted to perform his constitutional duty of protecting the lives and property of all citizens. “We are further embarrassed by the statement credited to Mr. Femi Adesina, the President’s spokesman, that our Leader has been quiet on these killings because he cannot speak on every issue. “

How can the killings of citizens in hundreds be ‘every issue’? Has our President not sent messages to other countries, where tragedies of lesser proportion occurred?” Senator Laah The Senator representing the area, Senator Laah, yesterday, said: “As you can all recall, I have tried alongside with my colleagues at the National Assembly to seek intervention of both the state and the Federal governments to arrest the situation.

Unfortunately, these actions were met with lukewarm reactions. “I hope the presence of these large contingents of soldier, Police and Department of State Services, DSS, will lead to the arrest of culprits so that they can be brought to justice. These kinds of horrendous crimes must not go unpunished.” He then pleaded that a supplementary budget be made and passed into law to assist affected communities.

The Senator slammed the 24-hour curfew imposed over Jema’a, Kaura and Zangon Kataf LGAs of Southern Kaduna, saying the measure was punitive rather than for security measures. Miyetti Allah Meanwhile, MACBAN, Kaduna State chapter, yesterday, pleaded with both Southern Kaduna natives and its members to sheathe their swords and embrace reconciliation months after Southern Kaduna natives accused the herdsmen of genocide.

MACBAN, in corroborating Kaduna State government’s position that the invasions carried out by herdsmen were reprisal killings from the 2011 post-presidential killings of herdsmen and their cattle, however, preached that reprisals would never lead to a solution to the problem. The Assistant National Secretary of Miyetti Allah, Dr. Ibrahim Abdullahi, addressing the press in Kaduna, said some foreign Fulani were killed in Southern Kaduna in 2011 alongside local Fulani.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/southern-kaduna-killings-reprisal-attacks-2011-post-presidential-elections-killings-miyetti-allah/
Re: Southern Kaduna Killings, Reprisal Attacks For 2011 Post-presidential Elections by sarrki(m): 6:10am On Jan 02, 2017
This is craziness

Madness of the high order
Re: Southern Kaduna Killings, Reprisal Attacks For 2011 Post-presidential Elections by MrBrighto: 6:11am On Jan 02, 2017
EL RUFAI AND BUHARI ARE STILL SILENT

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Killings, Reprisal Attacks For 2011 Post-presidential Elections by eleojo23: 6:13am On Jan 02, 2017
sarrki:
This is craziness

Yes it is madness.
So can you help us tell your idol Buhari to do something about it?

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Killings, Reprisal Attacks For 2011 Post-presidential Elections by jhydebaba(m): 6:16am On Jan 02, 2017
I am also embarrassed by Adesina's statement. He just reiterated the fact that our government doesn't give a damn about us.

I pray 2017 will be crisis free.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Killings, Reprisal Attacks For 2011 Post-presidential Elections by CplusJason: 6:17am On Jan 02, 2017
sarrki:
This is craziness
And you quickly claim the FTC in your own thread?
Oba of zombies sef.... grin

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Killings, Reprisal Attacks For 2011 Post-presidential Elections by sarrki(m): 6:18am On Jan 02, 2017
CplusJason:
And you quickly claim the FTC in your own thread?

Oba of zombies sef.... grin

Bro morning

The thing vex me wella

How on earth will one hold grudges for over a decade!!!!

That's not human

It's time FG get serious on this issue
Re: Southern Kaduna Killings, Reprisal Attacks For 2011 Post-presidential Elections by eleojo23: 6:19am On Jan 02, 2017
Buhari is always silent on important issues.

3 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Killings, Reprisal Attacks For 2011 Post-presidential Elections by Teacher1776(m): 6:21am On Jan 02, 2017
That was how genocide started in Rwanda. Conspiracy of silence.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Killings, Reprisal Attacks For 2011 Post-presidential Elections by CplusJason: 6:22am On Jan 02, 2017
sarrki:

Bro morning
The thing vex me wella
Pleasant morning to you bro.

Lol. Nor vex
Re: Southern Kaduna Killings, Reprisal Attacks For 2011 Post-presidential Elections by kokosin: 6:23am On Jan 02, 2017
under dis madman a lot of bullshits

Re: Southern Kaduna Killings, Reprisal Attacks For 2011 Post-presidential Elections by greatgod2012(f): 6:27am On Jan 02, 2017
Reprisal attack

Since 2011

This is a serious something o!

And to think the President is still silent about the attack.

We hope for a better Nigeria in 2017

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Killings, Reprisal Attacks For 2011 Post-presidential Elections by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 02, 2017
Am beginning to see reasons with the biafrans.... this is crazy.. what if the yorubas storm kano in 2020 to kill and claim its repraisal attack from the mile 2 saga..

From 2011 to 2016, they chose this particular period when buhari is president..

And the politicians open their wagged mouth to either say crap or remain dumb..

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Killings, Reprisal Attacks For 2011 Post-presidential Elections by CplusJason: 6:36am On Jan 02, 2017
greatgod2012:
Reprisal attack

Since 2011

This is a serious something o!

And to think the President is still silent about the attack.

We hope for a better Nigeria in 2017
What else where you expecting from the bulwark Northern President?
Re: Southern Kaduna Killings, Reprisal Attacks For 2011 Post-presidential Elections by IslamicRebel: 6:36am On Jan 02, 2017
Islamic jihad. Read attached.

Re: Southern Kaduna Killings, Reprisal Attacks For 2011 Post-presidential Elections by Nutase: 6:37am On Jan 02, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Southern Kaduna Killings, Reprisal Attacks For 2011 Post-presidential Elections by greatgod2012(f): 6:38am On Jan 02, 2017
sarrki:

Bro morning

The thing vex me wella

How on earth will one hold grudges for over a decade!!!!

That's not human

It's time FG get serious on this issue

This coming from you is an indication that there is still hope and that 2017 is gonna be better.

You said the FG should get serious about it, the FG led by who? If I may ask?

You're surprised that someone can hold grudges for almost a decade, is PMB too not like that? Do you think he keeps silent over the incidence for nothing? Is taking revenge not part of his agenda for being desperate for power? And has he not been revengeful since he got to power?

Abeggi......

But.........we hope for a better Nigeria in 2017

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Killings, Reprisal Attacks For 2011 Post-presidential Elections by sarrki(m): 6:39am On Jan 02, 2017
CplusJason:
What else where you expecting from the bulwark Northern President?

Baba is the commander in chief

Grand Commander Federal Republic Of Nigeria (GCFR)

Re: Southern Kaduna Killings, Reprisal Attacks For 2011 Post-presidential Elections by eleojo23: 6:43am On Jan 02, 2017
sarrki:

sad

Re: Southern Kaduna Killings, Reprisal Attacks For 2011 Post-presidential Elections by sarrki(m): 6:44am On Jan 02, 2017
greatgod2012:

This coming from you is an indication that there is still hope and that 2017 is gonna be better.

You said the FG should get serious about it, the FG led by who? If I may ask?

You're surprised that someone can hold grudges for almost a decade, is PMB too not like that? Do you think he keeps silent over the incidence for nothing? Is taking revenge not part of his agenda for being desperate for power? And has he not been revengeful since he got to power?

Abeggi......

But.........we hope for a better Nigeria in 2017

Good morning sis.

We all hope for a greater Nigeria

No leader is happy when a citizen is massacred

I pray they act fast and do something devoid of politics, religion and ethnicity
Re: Southern Kaduna Killings, Reprisal Attacks For 2011 Post-presidential Elections by chimerase2: 6:44am On Jan 02, 2017
embarassed
Re: Southern Kaduna Killings, Reprisal Attacks For 2011 Post-presidential Elections by SalomonKane: 6:46am On Jan 02, 2017
So, it took about 5 years for this blood thirsty fulanis to carry out a reprisal attack for something that happen in 2011.

I'm not shocked to know we live among vampires who see no value in human life, except to snuff it out whenever they want their blood thirst to be sated.

It's still a shame that the president has kept mute over these killings. To think Femi Adeshina opened his useless gob and said that nonsense is a direct smack on the faces of Nigerians.

This man, PMB, is the man who replaced Jonathan, I hope he knows if Jonathan can be replaced and PDP can be rendered useless, his own case wouldn't be any different.

He should continue being as dumb and foolish like Jonathan, 2019 is around the corner.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Killings, Reprisal Attacks For 2011 Post-presidential Elections by SalomonKane: 6:49am On Jan 02, 2017
sarrki:

Good morning sis.

We all hope for a greater Nigeria

No leader is happy when a citizen is massacred

I pray they act fast and do something devoid of politics, religion and ethnicity
And how does a leader show he's sad? By keeping mute and acting as if nothing happened, right?

If our leader can send condolence message(s) to leaders of other countries when such things as loss of life happens there, I see no reason why he can't do same in his own domain. Charity begins at home, remember?

His continued silence over this issue translate to him not being bothered about it. Shows he has misplaced priorities.
Re: Southern Kaduna Killings, Reprisal Attacks For 2011 Post-presidential Elections by CplusJason: 6:51am On Jan 02, 2017
sarrki:

Shatap dia.

So because he's the GCFR, the fulani bastards now have the license to carry out reprisal attacks?
Re: Southern Kaduna Killings, Reprisal Attacks For 2011 Post-presidential Elections by sarrki(m): 6:55am On Jan 02, 2017
CplusJason:

Shatap dia.

So because he's the GCFR, the fulani bastards now have the license to carry out reprisal attacks?

This is a new year

I will promote unity among Nigerians across ethnic and

Religious divide.
Re: Southern Kaduna Killings, Reprisal Attacks For 2011 Post-presidential Elections by CplusJason: 7:05am On Jan 02, 2017
sarrki:

This is a new year

I will promote unity among Nigerians across ethnic and

Religious divide.

Mr.Ambassador of Peace and Unity, i hope you can also carry your GCFR pay master along with your "peace and unity advocacy programme"

You know me too well bro, don't lemme catch you saying something totally different from what you just typed. grin
Re: Southern Kaduna Killings, Reprisal Attacks For 2011 Post-presidential Elections by sarrki(m): 7:10am On Jan 02, 2017
CplusJason:
Mr.Ambassador of Peace and Unity, i hope you can also carry your GCFR pay master along with your "peace and unity advocacy programme"

You know me too well bro, don't lemme catch you saying something totally different from what you just typed. grin

I am a patriot

(1) (Reply)

More Americans Actually Want Immigrants Out- Poll / Factions Around PMB Jostle For Control Of Medical Story, Spin Different Stories / PHOTOS: Ondo Free Shuttle Bus Attacked By Thugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.