Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) (30174 Views)

Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General / Thief Unable To Escape After Locking Himself In Victim's House In Akwa Ibom.PICS / Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by Malayy(m): 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
valdes00:

Right on point bro.... I av learnt nt to argue with anybody with a gun or any dangerous weapon no matter hw right I am.. there r sum situations we can avoid with the way we respond.... wen I see ppl arguing wit a policeman carry a gun, I do wonder weda dey r Mario with double lives.... Rather Dan argue in sum situations, its better to keep shut n walk away....
Note: am nt in any way blaming d guy for wot apened...
not for vigilantes or local security men. those ones, I will even fight them. if they try to bully me..
Re: Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by Malayy(m): 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
muller101:
Op u haven't fully recovered. Your grammar is something else.
him brain don dey touch. small skull pieces fit still dey inside em brain..
Re: Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by Chanksbanks: 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
Re: Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by idesylvester(m): 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
Bro one bag of pure water for u call me on 070****88** to claim ur price... Good luck
dirtymoney:
There are certain RULES I observe when armed or dealing with armed men.
These RULES guide how I talk, associate, interact and relate with them.

1.NEVER ARGUE WITH THE MAN WITH THE GUN. Do whatsoever he says cause you never can tell his frustrations and intent.
2. Never stand in front of the barrel of the gun. U might accidentally become a victim of an accidental discharge.
3. At any point in time you hear the sound of a gun - DUCK! I repeat DUCK!!
4. When you see a man with a gun arguing with a crowd surrounding him. Please stay away from the crowd. In short, leave that geographical location. He might use "being overpowered" as the excuse for his shooting spree event. The dead can't give testimonies in court.
5. PLEASE AND PLEASE, AVOID PEOPLE WITH GUNS WHEN YOU ARE DRUNK. I BEG YOU IN THE NAME OF GOD. ALCOHOL GIVES FALSE CONFIDENCE AND FALSE CONFIDENCE COULD GET YOU KILLED IN SECONDS.
6. NEVER OWN A GUN - Except you can deal with its pressure and temptations.

P.s Most police officers you see with guns are Trigger freaks esp those SARS officers, some are fresh from training school and have never aimed at a living target. Don't make yourself available for a real time training event. Our Judicial system is so f**cked up that even after shooting at you, The police would still go free!!! worse that can happen is his being transferred.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE.
REMEMBER - YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Policeman Brutalizes A Man With His Gun At First Bank,uyo,akwa Ibom(pics) by Sirmuel1(m): 1:23am On Jan 03, 2017
kaluxy007:
self defence will soon lead to terrorism and agitation if u doubt me ask those in southern kaduna and Naija delta

You're right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

73-Year-Old Man Locked Up In Benin Prison After His Age Was Reduced To 42.Photos / Nigerian Army Buries 14 Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram / Scene Of The Accident Where NUJ Officials Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.