Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,880 members, 7,841,299 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Killing Of Another Nigerian In South Africa, Unacceptable – Dabiri-erewa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killing Of Another Nigerian In South Africa, Unacceptable – Dabiri-erewa (22076 Views)

Egypt, Ethiopian Airlines Running Drug Cartels In Nigeria, Says Dabiri-erewa / Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts / Execution Of A Nigerian In Singapore, Heartbreaking - Abike Dabiri-erewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of Another Nigerian In South Africa, Unacceptable – Dabiri-erewa by Brendaniel: 11:34am On Jan 02, 2017
carmag:

even though I don't support illicit trading or drug trafficking murder and unwanton killings is second to none in SA

for your info, Nigerians are the least being affected in their murderous act compare to other African nationals

Somalians are on the lead with not less than ten persons being shot and killed on monthly basis primary reasons being their businesses and shops are mainly located in rural areas where they are easily attacked in other to dispossess them their money

Ethiopians, Zimbabweans, Malawians, Tanzanians, Somalians and Bangladesh

the fact is that the guys from aforementioned countries are either helpless or clueless in registering their grievances

So bro, Nigerians are the least being killed in SA the different is that there is a massive support from other Nigerians if one of them is down

I know I'm speaking for Nigerians only and the bad image they are giving the nation, if we don't commit crimes there, the case should be better than this....

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Another Nigerian In South Africa, Unacceptable – Dabiri-erewa by Timelezz: 11:46am On Jan 02, 2017
dirtymoney:
It's better to be mentally lazy than be a murderer. Or u dont know drugs kill? Take a visit to NDLEA office/rehab at Apo in Abuja and see what drugs have turned people into. Shame on you too!!!
Of course drug kills and drug pedaling is a despicable act.

The point I'm trying to make is that when one endorses extra judicial killing, it makes you no better than the drug dealers, probably worse.

It's a sign of mental sterility, psychological dwarfism and intellectual morbidity. You're obviously too lazy to profer better solution, so any means is ok by you.

1) Extra judicial killing makes the police to target just about anyone even the innocent or private folks with whom they have misunderstanding

2) It cripples the judicial system and makes a mockery of civilisation

3) It takes every citizen back beyond the 12th century before the Magna carta act.

Only the law holds man from being the beast that has no inhibitions to rape, anarchy, murder, arson and outright chaos.

What you're advocating for is a call for institutional barbarism and lawlessness.

You're worse than those drug dealers.

You're having a ton of ignorance so weighty it has made you stupider and blinder than a self-conceited buffoon.

Always advocate for judiciary reforms and not waywardness. That's if you can think like an average rational human without primal impulses.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Another Nigerian In South Africa, Unacceptable – Dabiri-erewa by Kunstay98: 11:51am On Jan 02, 2017
South Africans died in TB Joshua via accident nothing more.
Re: Killing Of Another Nigerian In South Africa, Unacceptable – Dabiri-erewa by blinks112: 11:54am On Jan 02, 2017
Re: Killing Of Another Nigerian In South Africa, Unacceptable – Dabiri-erewa by Rozaystunna(m): 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
Pidgin2:
Lol but killing of thousands of Nigerians by Fulani herdsmen is acceptable ba?
yes smiley
Re: Killing Of Another Nigerian In South Africa, Unacceptable – Dabiri-erewa by vRendoh(m): 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
cheesy
Another better speech dey for her to make other than what she said? Not acceptable.... end of story! Chapter close for now. She don do her work finish.
Re: Killing Of Another Nigerian In South Africa, Unacceptable – Dabiri-erewa by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
Timelezz:
Of course drug kills and drug pedaling is a despicable act.

The point I'm trying to make is that when one endorses extra judicial killing, it makes you no better than the drug dealers, probably worse.

It's a sign of mental sterility, psychological dwarfism and intellectual morbidity. You're obviously too lazy to profer better solution, so any means is ok by you.

1) Extra judicial killing makes the police to target just about anyone even the innocent or private folks with whom they have misunderstanding

2) It cripples the judicial system and makes a mockery of civilisation

3) It takes every citizen back beyond the 12th century before the Magna carta act.

Only the law holds man from being the beast that has no inhibitions to rape, anarchy, murder, arson and outright chaos.

What you're advocating for is a call for institutional barbarism and lawlessness.

You're worse than those drug dealers.

You're having a ton of ignorance so weighty it has made you stupider and blinder than a self-conceited buffoon.

Always advocate for judiciary reforms and not waywardness. That's if you can think like an average rational human without primal impulses.
Please show me where your mental superiority, psychological gigantism and intellectual wealth has taken you and your country to? Please show me!!
And what are the better solutions do you have to proffer aside whining and ranting over the internet?
You can't sit at the comfort of your home and dictate how another man should run his country and territory, of which part of the ills they are experiencing is as a result of your failed system.
And I have failed to see any of your posts that advocates for any judicial reforms. Instead, a show of quick response to other people's post whether you fully understand their point or not.
In short, how have you been able to utilize the so-called combined intellectual wealth of your country dealing with the thousands of extra judicial killings, corruption, economic hardship and terrorism happening in your own country? Deal with all these and I tell you, the south Africans won't see a single Nigerian drug dealer.
I have promised not to give you a pinch of my attention again. You can cry a river for heaven's sake that won't change a thing.
Re: Killing Of Another Nigerian In South Africa, Unacceptable – Dabiri-erewa by Codes151(m): 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
We only know how to stamp authority when it tribal related things in nigeria!! For years our people are killed is south Africa n yet we can't do or act! Useless country
Re: Killing Of Another Nigerian In South Africa, Unacceptable – Dabiri-erewa by Codes151(m): 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
Brendaniel:

I know I'm speaking for Nigerians only and the bad image they are giving the nation, if we don't commit crimes there, the case should be better than this....
whatever is the case! We should be informed n be ready for it! U can't get a foreigner and kill him without prior knowledge of the persons country! It's paramount to war! South Africa keeps acting like they r too big or sth! Wether it's murder or shit! Let nigeria know! Together they reach an agreement whether to indict the person or sth
Re: Killing Of Another Nigerian In South Africa, Unacceptable – Dabiri-erewa by Timelezz: 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
dirtymoney:
Please show me where your mental superiority, psychological gigantism and intellectual wealth has taken you and your country to? Please show me!!
And what are the better solutions do you have to proffer aside whining and ranting over the internet?
You can't sit at the comfort of your home and dictate how another man should run his country and territory, of which part of the ills they are experiencing is as a result of your failed system.
And I have failed to see any of your posts that advocates for any judicial reforms. Instead, a show of quick response to other people's post whether you fully understand their point or not.
In short, how have you been able to utilize the so-called combined intellectual wealth of your country dealing with the thousands of extra judicial killings, corruption, economic hardship and terrorism happening in your own country? Deal with all these and I tell you, the south Africans won't see a single Nigerian drug dealer.
I have promised not to give you a pinch of my attention again. You can cry a river for heaven's sake that won't change a thing.

Slowly, eventually, you just gave vent to your emotional and intellectual imbecility.

At the emboldened, is extra judicial killing lawful in south Africa or even any country in the world?

I have been conversing with an hyper-emotive sadist who has some sort of mental incapacity and social mal-adaptation.

Away with you. Xenophobic schmuck!!!
Re: Killing Of Another Nigerian In South Africa, Unacceptable – Dabiri-erewa by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
Timelezz:

Slowly, eventually, you just gave vent to your emotional and intellectual imbecility.

At the emboldened, is extra judicial killing lawful in south Africa or even any country in the world?

I have been conversing with an hyper-emotive sadist who has some sort of mental incapacity and social mal-adaptation.

Away with you. Xenophobic schmuck!!!
Ignored

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Another Nigerian In South Africa, Unacceptable – Dabiri-erewa by buffalowings: 1:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
SimpleBea:

Bro, we are in 2017 for christ sake!.
Can't you read for God's sake?
Did TB JOSHUA slaughter them for heaven's sake?
I pray you receive sense for your families sake!.

No they went to sleep when his building collapsed
Re: Killing Of Another Nigerian In South Africa, Unacceptable – Dabiri-erewa by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
princeisah26:
[s]The Senior Special Assistant to the Nigerian President on Foreign Affairs and Diaspora, Honourable Abike Dabiri-Erewa, has described the alleged extra-judicial killing of a Nigerian in South Africa as ” worrying and condemnable”.

In a statement Dabiri-Erewa said the latest gruesome killing of Tochukwu Nnadi by Police in South Africa, was unacceptable to the people and government of Nigeria.

While reiterating President Muhammadu Buhari’s calls to Nigerians to avoid crimes like drug peddling which attracts stiff penalties, sometimes death, she however noted that the killing of Nnadi had brought to 20 Nigerians killed in South Africa through extra-judicial means in 2016 alone.

“The barbaric behaviour of the perpetrators is not only unacceptable, but also calls for urgent attention by diplomatic authorities in Nigeria and South Africa,” she said.

Dabiri-Erewa urged the South African government to ensure that justice prevailed by carrying out investigation and bring the culprit to book.

She reiterated her calls to Nigerians living abroad to always respect the laws of their host countries and be good ambassadors of Nigeria.

“While appealing to Nigerians to avoid crimes, the extra-judicial killing of Nigerians is condemnable and unacceptable” she added.

A Nigerian based in South Africa, Tochukwu Nnadi, was allegedly choked to death by Police in South Africa on Thursday, December 29, 2016 after he was arrested for allegedly selling drugs.

According to eyewitnesses, the man, popularly known as King Kingsley, was not struggling after he was arrested and handcuffed, but one of the officers held onto his neck and squeezed tightly until blood started gushing out.

“My heart goes out to the families of the deceased and pray God to grant the departed soul eternal rest”, the SSA prayed.

The Nigeria Union in Pretoria has confirmed the alleged killing.

The Secretary of the union, Mr Adetola Olubajo, told newsmen in Pretoria that “Nigeria Union is calling on the Nigerian Mission to demand results of investigations of all murder cases involving Nigerian victims from the South African authority,’’ he pleaded.

Olubajo said that the union was not happy that all murder cases involving Nigerians in South Africa were never resolved.

In the year 2016 alone, it has brought to 20, the number of Nigerians killed in South Africa under such cruel circumstances.

Among such victims were Ikejiaku Chinedu, Monday Okorie, Gideon Ogalaonye, Nnamdi Michael, Adeniyi Olumoko, Christian Onwukaike and Tochukwu Nnadi.

Nigerians are perennial victims of the xenophobia in South Africa, with Nigerians losing more than 4.6 million Rand or 90 million Naira during the last attacks.

About 150 South African business organisations are currently operating in Nigeria, despite the South Africa’s allegedly restrictive policies, which have made it difficult for Nigerians to invest in the country.

https://www.channelstv.com/2017/01/01/killing-of-another-nigerian-in-south-africa-unacceptable-dabiri-erewa/ [/s]
You obviously need to be educated, young lady
Re: Killing Of Another Nigerian In South Africa, Unacceptable – Dabiri-erewa by Sheggy13(m): 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
kinibigdeal:
But the killings in southern Kaduna is acceptable abi?
Is she the Minister for Defence or Interior that you want her to be speaking about Southern Kaduna? For God's sake, her jurisdiction is Nigerians in Diaspora which is why she's rightly condemning what happened in SA. Some of you will just look for every reason to pass blames regardless at all cost even when it makes no sense.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Another Nigerian In South Africa, Unacceptable – Dabiri-erewa by dimexy247(m): 4:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
Nonsense, it's now you people can say it's unacceptable when the deed is done. Wetin u wan do if u don't accept, bring back the guy from 6 feet down the ground? undecided If Nigeria is livable, they wouldn't have left in the first place. Fuvk both past and present leaders. #BOTSF
Re: Killing Of Another Nigerian In South Africa, Unacceptable – Dabiri-erewa by JideAmuGiaka: 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
Brendaniel:
You can only be trampled upon if you set yourself yourself as a footmat , why are they not killing other country's citizens, are Nigerians the only foreigners in South Africa, when we start giving ourselves respect then they will start respecting us, though I'm not in support of the killings, but we as a people need to do something about our attitude, especially the Igbos.....

But your people voted a drug baron to represent you in the Senate.
Re: Killing Of Another Nigerian In South Africa, Unacceptable – Dabiri-erewa by Rockyrascal(m): 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
nedu2000:
Killing of 100 south Africans in tb Joshua's church compound acceptable?
this is the dumbest comment I have read so far
Re: Killing Of Another Nigerian In South Africa, Unacceptable – Dabiri-erewa by Rockyrascal(m): 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
So are the south african youths drug free? Are there no south african's who deal in drugs;I think its how they view other african countries. The south africans ought to be the leading third world country,but I believe this murderact can never be taken against an european or american citizen.
Re: Killing Of Another Nigerian In South Africa, Unacceptable – Dabiri-erewa by glossy6(f): 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
dirtymoney:
I thought they said the guy was killed for a drug related offence.
These guys don't listen!!!!
If u arrest and prosecute them. they'll regain their freedom and return to the trade afterwards and countries are becoming tired of this.

In a particular instance, a Nigerian that was arraigned and jailed for money laundering offences made a whooping N250 Million while serving jail term. which means while he was being punished, his folks back home were encouraging others by building up savings for him. would it not had been better if he was shot and the number of corrupt persons reduced both at home and in diaspora? Sometimes these extra-judicial killings occur because these countries know that these people would return home as HEROES after serving jail terms and find their way back to continue their trade.
How would you feel if a man escaped trial for money laundry charges "dressed as a woman" from your country back home, only to be welcomed like a HERO by his people

Upon the warnings and strict laws in countries like Indonesia, you still find Die-Hard I-Must-Get-Rich Nigerians selling drugs there.
Nigerians would NEVER be perennial victims of the xenophobia if they have clean hands and clean global records. though am not ruling out the possibility of innocent ones being victims as well.

Inasmuch as I condemn drug trafficking, extra judicial killing is not the way out.
Re: Killing Of Another Nigerian In South Africa, Unacceptable – Dabiri-erewa by Brendaniel: 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
JideAmuGiaka:

But your people voted a drug baron to represent you in the Senate.

I'm from the east if you want to know....

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Another Nigerian In South Africa, Unacceptable – Dabiri-erewa by Qmerit(m): 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
[s]
nedu2000:
Killing of 100 south Africans in tb Joshua's church compound acceptable?
[/s]

Think pls....
Re: Killing Of Another Nigerian In South Africa, Unacceptable – Dabiri-erewa by cybriz82(m): 7:19am On Jan 03, 2017
0b10010011:
Lady is brilliant!

Very short composition that defines the status quo and pleasant to both the families and the South-African government.

Her emphasise literally exposed the subject matter.

or u mean dey are all stupid opposite of brilliant in my dictionary....shey na 2day e start? kill a U.S citizen in any country n see if d whole will sleep...
Re: Killing Of Another Nigerian In South Africa, Unacceptable – Dabiri-erewa by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
What positive contribution has her going to South Africa brought o Nigeria?

She always brings up Nigerians in South Africa issue so that she can continue receiving her shopping allowee in SA.
Re: Killing Of Another Nigerian In South Africa, Unacceptable – Dabiri-erewa by Rockyrascal(m): 6:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
Are the south africa youths drug free? Are there no south african's who deal on drugs. I think south africa ought to be the third world leading country, so they feel at the end nobody would Sanction them. I believe this murder acts won't be taken against an european or an american.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PCRRU: How To Report The Unlawful Actions Of Nigerian Police officers / Hoodlums Shoot At Okada Rider Near Benue State University, Makurdi (pics / Missing Man Found Locked Up By Police In Lagos. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.