Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

"Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) (65137 Views)

The Married Woman Who Died With Her Lover In A Car During Sex In Lagos Pictured / An Uber Driver Steals Lady's Passport And Money In Lagos (Pictured) / Teacher Arrested For Defiling A 12-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) by dyabman(m): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
Yes it's our JOB to help kill your wives . Nice Job creation cheesy grin
Re: "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) by jengrej(m): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
see watin bubu the cause
Re: "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) by winkmart: 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
That's a LAUNDRY OUTFIT
Re: "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) by Monalisa185(f): 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
jiinxed:
ndi ofe again undecided

ogbo
Re: "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) by shadollar: 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
May be Family planing advert.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) by soath(m): 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Maybe de supply cucumber to people's Wives

Am sure CHIDINMA OKEKE is the C.E.O cry
Mumu dey smell
Re: "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
Now that's a great Ad Copy idea right there..
Re: "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) by Tolubory(m): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
This was reported spotted somewhere in Lagos! Can someone explain what's happening here? i'm still in shock! Well, this could be as a result of the incessant molestation given to wives by their husbands in recent times... Who knows about this?

Source: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/01/seriously-checkout-this-scary-but.html
grin I like to know as well but some part of their phone numbers are shaded!!!!!!!
I Would have love to help you out.. grin
Re: "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) by omogidi234(m): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
OP, Na wah oh! You didn't give us the full information. They are probably telling us that the job you gave your wife that can kill her can be better done by them.
Re: "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) by Sparkle777(f): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
Maximus85:
Laundry company. Meaning don't kill your wife with plenty clothes to wash... The washing is their job.

Exactly, and may I say I totally love the advert. Abeg, make una men carry everyone clothe go giv drycleaner. I no fit wash cloth again. It remain a chef too grin
Re: "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) by soath(m): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
winkmart:
That's a LAUNDRY OUTFIT
Thank you
Re: "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) by free2ryhme: 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
ramdris:
What are they into? It's a poor advert line if I must say...

You seems not to get the message

Yours is a poor sense of understanding

1 Like

Re: "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) by fratermathy(m): 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
This is what we call PRAGMA-LINGUISTIC MISFIRE!
Re: "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) by MrEdimulo82(m): 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
It is a shade to d stone age men who believe their women must wash their clothes, even wt hand. grin grin
Re: "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) by sniperr007(m): 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
daremiarchs:
grin
Wais happening sef undecided
Dry cleaners(laundry services). Its their new advert phrase
Re: "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) by Omeny: 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
This one na small one nau.
"#2017CarryYourWifeInYourHead" took over the social media on d 1st of Jan.
Re: "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) by muller101(m): 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
Advert from the laundry company gone wrong. Very wrong. Lazy nairaland ladies will so much love that nonsense advert.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) by blazer234: 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
myfantasies:
It's either an indirect statement or dey r making mockery of the wife beaters

Only God knows how many people wee be toasting you per day per day. Haya! You are damn hot! I mean sizzling hot. Kinda hotter than fire .

Would have even tried toasting you too, but I no wan add to your possibly very long list of toasters. How you go dey cope sef? Maybe at times you will even regret being pretty. cheesy
Re: "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) by Lincoln275(m): 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
``` HOW TO KNOW IF YOUR MOTHER IS NIGERIAN.
1. When you say "Mummy, i am sorry!! And she replies, sorry for yourself!
2. When yu ask her where yu should drop something and she says, " drop it on my head.
3. When she brings food wrapped in a nylon bag from a frnd's daughter wedd.
4. When you say "Mummy, i have fever and she replies you, why won't you have fever when yu press phone every night.
5. When yu say Mummy i took 2nd in my class and she replies, so the person that took first has two heads abii??
6. When she takes the DSTV remote to work just to punish you.
7. When you are watching TV with her and she sleeps off and still doesn't want you to change the Channel.
8. When you tell her you are going to a friends place to play and she asks, " when last did that friend come here to play with you??.
10. When she tells you, if i hear peeem, you will hear weeen.
11. When she touches hot pot comfortablely without a cloth or paper.
12. When she tells you, i didn't kill my mother, so you will not kill me!!
13. When she calls you from your room upstairs and then sends you back upstairs to bring her purse.
14. When you ask her to refund the money she borrowed from you and she tells yu, "All the food you have been eating in the house nko?
Our Mothers are wonderful�..
I My Mom.
Share if you really Love your Mom..```
Re: "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) by Emescot(m): 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
temmy6996:
it's just a dry cleaning outfit
You are the smartest of dem all!!!

1 Like

Re: "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) by seguno2: 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
This was reported spotted somewhere in Lagos! Can someone explain what's happening here? i'm still in shock! Well, this could be as a result of the incessant molestation given to wives by their husbands in recent times... Who knows about this?

Source: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/01/seriously-checkout-this-scary-but.html

Stupid attempt to get traffic to a blog.
The advertisement is obviously for a laundry/dry cleaning company that the blogger has stupidly removed from the top.
Re: "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) by ramdris(m): 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
free2ryhme:

You seems not to get the message

Yours is a poor sense of understanding
grin grin Oga abeg why d attack na? saying it is poor advert line does not mean I don't understand their concept na...
Re: "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) by VastFinder: 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
Re: "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) by wellmax(m): 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
This is a dry cleaning outfit somewhere around magodo/isheri in Lagos.
Re: "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
Depends on what the advert is about.
Re: "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) by Flashh: 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
temmy6996:
Correct! But this girl below failed to comprehend.

Does she expect someone to beat ones wife outside, for the husband? SMH for her.

myfantasies:
It's either an indirect statement or dey r making mockery of the wife beaters

3 Likes

Re: "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) by hotspec(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
OP is covering d above part which could have provided d needed answer
Re: "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
as in some of you didn't see the cloth hanger logo abi?
Re: "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) by Caracta(f): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
Lol. I fear bloggers o. This is actually at the junction of my house.

It's an advert for a cleaning company like Clean House Comes Clean kinda thing. They help to clean your house, wash plates, do your laundry, clean a new house you want to move into, etc.

So the advert is a catchy phrase for you to let them clean the house. Don't kill your wife.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
the fear of economic recession is the beginning of wisdom
For fear of hunger they've gone public, boldly advertising what they are capable of doing.
well boys must survive.
Re: "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) by begwong: 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
temmy6996:
WHY UNA COVER THE PHONE NUMBERS THEN
Re: "Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) by barrybanbi: 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
This recession don turn people to something else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos, 2 Killed, As Military Stops Attack On Others / Man Brags About Money Ritual As A Priestess Carries Out A Ritual By A River / What Happens To Girls Who Yahoo Boys Take Their Panties?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.