Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,897 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) (73696 Views)

Bride Dies On New Year Day, Four Days After Her Wedding (photos) / Lady Celebrates Her Underaged Son's Birthday At A Night Club In Ibadan / Ladies Celebrate Nigeria's Independence In A Sexy Way Inside Night Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by cardinal12: 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
chaiii. I never see 1million for my account before and someone is spending 7m on drinks alone. I hope he has settled all his family members
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
issokay

Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by gretblue: 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
LastMumu:
This is the biggest lie of the new year. A club where people can spend as much as 7 million naira won't be issuing out that kind of receipt.
Guy, you really burst their bubbles. Even the old Y not and 11/45 in VI wouldn't issue such an outdated receipt. The O.P is more of attention seeker.
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by michoim(m): 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
LastMumu:
You get sense o. I think you are right.
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by obinna222: 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
Kolababe:
This is a bill of over N7million from last night at Club Opium, Cubana in Owerri, Imo state. Seriously, is this not a sin? Whose bae spent this amount of money at a club on New Year's day?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/this-amount-spent-by-someone-in.html

The bill was borne by the owner of the Club.
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by Vokians(m): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
Not believing...
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by ghazab74(m): 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
Chicken change. Me wey be say na 9.2 million CFA I lavish for Mama T nko.
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by ignis: 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
I don't believe this....
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 3:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
Police eh Police. EFCC eh! Army, Navy Air force, Civil defence and Civilian Joint task force. whey una dey? I don see Yahoo boy, kidnapper, ritualist, and armed robber rolled in one. Make una come quick via Nairaland o o o.
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
Michellla:
what a waste of money.
by the way the receipt looks fake

That's because it is fake. Somebody wants to show off.

Believe that, you,ll believe anything. The owner of that receipt did'nt spend up to N8,000 in that club.
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by Kingbuhari(m): 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
person way suffer get the money no fit spend am like this... this 7m fit close all the beer parlour joint for Ogun state.... what of barbecue fish or meat ? that guys must be stingy goat, why are they consuming alcohol with high volume without any chewable thing to push it down..... Buhari is a goat TUFIAKWA
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by OMEGA009(m): 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
Yet no money to pay pensioners which I guess his father or mother is part of.

Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by spyy: 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
Story 4 d gods.... undecided undecided
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
EVILFOREST:
DSS should go after him..
Is Rochas aware of this...??
Hmmm! Na him paddyman and mentor and model and more . .
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by free2ryhme: 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
Kolababe:
This is a bill of over N7million from last night at Club Opium, Cubana in Owerri, Imo state. Seriously, is this not a sin? Whose bae spent this amount of money at a club on New Year's day?

it is a fake

anybody can get the receipt and write anything on it

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4686014_unnamed1_jpeg88f00756db30afdd9d0c2c94272d12f9
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by Boyooosa(m): 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
Imo State wey I hear say some pple dey suffer there shocked Nawa o!
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by ikp120(m): 3:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
nnokwa042:
There no witches or wizards from village, for once lets leave villagers alone biko i beg in the name of God biko from time immemorial money comes and go? U can only ask of his investments

The guy was just talking the same way you are talking now. But today he is running from one prayer house to the other.

I didn't dish out the full story though, to avoid being busted by him, in case he is a Nairalander.

1 Like

Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by myners007: 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
What sort of a club that cannot print bills from Pos machine. Fake gist

1 Like

Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by Eibams60(m): 3:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
Hmmmm. welcome development!
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by Richy4(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
If he paid that by debit/credit card I can totally believe it.....But the receipt said "cash" which means he came with #7m cash to a Night club which I find kinda ridiculous...Or does cash mean different thing...

1 Like

Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
I was there live and I follow the club manager on Facebook and Instagram

Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by yinkslinks(m): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
I can also write receipt in my room to say i spent all that. lie news
Kolababe:

1 Like

Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by hatchy(f): 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
The man can do better by giving Papa Ngozi 200k to take care of that his health challenges. Give Mama Obi 100k to start a petty trade,give Chukwudi 300k to start that business that he learnt a trade,give Amarachi,Chinedu,Okafor,Mgbeke and all those who wants to sit for JAMB and WAEC examination 50k each to enable them buy forms and write the exams,rather he chose to lavish it on women and wine.

Don't worry the day of reckoning is near...

Badu nzu zu!

2 Likes

Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by ikp120(m): 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:

What a myopic way of reasoning. Dear, to make money isn't easy and to retain it (when you made it) is more difficult.

Your uncle lost in the game of innovation and possibly loyalty to his associates too. To maintain and sustain money one must master the act of innovation, loyalty, diversification and divesting (where and when necessary).

Kindly ponder why about 80 percent of businesses hardly survive for more than 5 years of their kick-off. Then tell me if financiers of those that couldn't survive would not automatically become wretch.

Meanwhile, philanthropy is a good moral act especially when done altruistically and not for a superficial reason. However, spending (of any kind) before consolidation is an easy recipe for failure.

Bro he knew all this shiit you just typed. Losing wealth is not even the case here. This guy still sees deals in millions, but before he seals the shiit, one particular thing will happen and "puff", the shiit will be gone... That particular thing is a sign that your matter dey for coven. I am not and never gonna mention that particular thing in public for security reasons. cool cool

If I listen to your story and tell you that your case is in a witchcraft coven, please don't joke with it because I have real life experience there cool

Don't get me wrong o; one can succeed in life even if their case is still being actively handled by a witch, but it will take real some goddamn effort and extreme determination on their part, even if one not prayerful.
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by brenister10: 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
The invoice sef look somehow

1 Like

Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by DimIsaac10(m): 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
Wait, let me ask the Oracle.
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by CDCEO001: 3:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
Me Dey Here Dey Find 30k To Buy A Small Smart So I Can Give A Break To This 2g Java Phone.
Please What Are The Stuff On That List?
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by godswilld10(m): 3:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
jmoore:
What is his source of income? undecided
just wait till 2039,I'll tell u
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by Diplomaticbeing(m): 4:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
ikp120:

Bro he knew all this shiit you just typed. Losing wealth is not even the case here. This guy still sees deals in millions, but before he seals the shiit, one particular thing will happen and "puff", the shiit will be gone... That particular thing is a sign that your matter dey for coven. I am not and never gonna mention that particular thing in public for security reasons. cool cool

If I listen to your story and tell you that your case is in a witchcraft coven, please don't joke with it because I have real life experience there cool

Don't get me wrong o; one can succeed in life even if their case is still being actively handled by a witch, but it will take real some goddamn effort and extreme determination on their part, even if one not prayerful.

Kindly do have it in mind that conceit is God's gift to petty people. It's not profitable to be a Mr big shot.

If your uncle do come across deals that worth millions but he/his corporate entity fails to see to its fruition, it simply means that he wasn't doing something right (innovation is behind him). . . You may not understand the importance of mastery of an art and the need to be informed.

Experience can fail but being informed won't.

1 Like

Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by BlackOnassis(m): 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
The club cashier can write up this receipt and post it just for some fun.

1 Like

Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by willibounce1(m): 4:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
ikp120:
I have an uncle who was once like this... He bought nice cars for everyone around him and lived big... He was literally one of the Lagos big boys... His biggest mistake was throwing a big party in his village just for show off, all the way from Lagos... As I am typing this now, he is barely surviving; all the doors are literally shut... He depends on relatives these days. angry

I learnt from that. Till date, I don't post about myself on Facebook because witches don dey Facebook too o... These days, I use my money to help people rather than try to show people how rich I am.

Abeg, no matter what that dude dey do, let him stay away from his village o, except he already has contract with his village people grin grin... Infact, make he no dey show off because those idiots no like good things o. angry

Some problems can be avoided. smiley

The people who did him bad might not actually be in the village. You can never know who is genuinely happy for you. Wicked people are everywhere.
Re: Man Spends N7m At A Night Club In Imo On New Year (Photo) by willibounce1(m): 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
What kinda mumu club writes receipts like this. Everything you buy should be scanned through the system and they print out a bill for you. How sure are we say no be one mumu boy wey dey serve him Oga na him just dey fool around, write mumu receipt.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) / George Floyd Buried Again In Mbaise Imo State Of Nigeria By 'his Kinsman' / Utibe Oton And Precious Uzoka Wed In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.