Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Waste Management In Lagos, Lawma And Compu-point Nig Ltd - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Waste Management In Lagos, Lawma And Compu-point Nig Ltd (733 Views)

LAWMA Truck Attendant Killed As Tire Bursts During Guaging (Photo) / LAWMA Begins Street/Road Washing / LAWMA To Convert Popular Ojota Dump Site To Golf Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waste Management In Lagos, Lawma And Compu-point Nig Ltd by vvnowusu: 5:11pm On Nov 20, 2009
People of Lagos we cannot continue like this o.

can u imagine, i just got home now and meta bill from this organisation saying i must pay for a waste disposal service they rendered to me the last 4 months. When honestly i am just hearing their name for the first time. And i never utilized the so called service not even once.

I need to say here that the idea is brilliant but, the delivery is very bad. They don't have any containers for their customers to pack the waste. And they expect all the customers to be home at some working hours all to throw away waste.

I think the management should check and see how best this type of service is been delivered in other parts of the world. The business is a big money spinal and the owner should be willing to invest well by giving us the best interms of equiment and service delivery. Then Lagos will show other states how to better serve and manage waste.

Eko oni ba je o

(1) (Reply)

My Very First Thread. . . / Seun, Where Are You? A New Topic For Nairalanders! / How Do I Become A Moderator On Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.