Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,575 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

2010 Nations Cup Nigeria Draw Egypt: - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2010 Nations Cup Nigeria Draw Egypt: (4606 Views)

Poll: Will Nigeria make it passt the group stage?

Yes?: 91% (33 votes)
No?: 8% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

FIFA U-17 World Cup: Nigeria Vs Croatia 1 - 2 (Live) / U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 / Nigeria's Draw Against Burkina-Faso, Who Do You Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2010 Nations Cup Nigeria Draw Egypt: by youngbest(m): 5:43pm On Nov 20, 2009
nations cup draw is out we are with EGYPT and once again Mozanbique
God's power Amodu
here are d draws,
DRAW RESULTS

GROUP A: Angola - Mali - Malawi - Algeria

GROUP B: Ivory Coast - Burkina Faso - Togo - Ghana

GROUP C: Egypt - Nigeria - Mozambique - Benin

GROUP D: Cameroon - Gabon - Zambia - Tunisia
Re: 2010 Nations Cup Nigeria Draw Egypt: by 9ijaprince(m): 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2009
Whao i will give it to nigeria and my mozambique.
Re: 2010 Nations Cup Nigeria Draw Egypt: by youngbest(m): 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2009
Re: 2010 Nations Cup Nigeria Draw Egypt: by youngbest(m): 5:53pm On Nov 20, 2009
here is the fixtures for nigeria's group

Re: 2010 Nations Cup Nigeria Draw Egypt: by morpheus24: 6:11pm On Nov 20, 2009
I really don't think Egypt or Mozambic for that matter will allow Nigeria sail through.

Nigeria owes mozambic for getting them through to the World cup.
Re: 2010 Nations Cup Nigeria Draw Egypt: by cashful(m): 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2009
amodu should take this competition as the world cup itself, he should aim for the finals
Re: 2010 Nations Cup Nigeria Draw Egypt: by kessiah: 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2009
The group that Nigeria fall into is not a bad group, because I can see them excelling in that group,
so congratulation to Nigeria for falling in that group and congratulation for qualifying for the 2010 world cup
Re: 2010 Nations Cup Nigeria Draw Egypt: by gunit1(m): 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2009
i dey pray make god help us ooooo they shuld sack Amodu if dey want Nigga 2 qualify 4rm dt grp if not the Eygpt $ Mozambique go take dat ticket.
Re: 2010 Nations Cup Nigeria Draw Egypt: by SamMilla1(m): 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2009
Egypt N Nigeria
Re: 2010 Nations Cup Nigeria Draw Egypt: by Ibime(m): 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2009
Mozambique again?

Even Benin is strong this year o!

We are going out in the first round. . . . mark my words.
Re: 2010 Nations Cup Nigeria Draw Egypt: by Pharoh: 10:36pm On Nov 20, 2009
Ibime:

Mozambique again?

If that happens then amodu is not taking us to world cup then.
Re: 2010 Nations Cup Nigeria Draw Egypt: by buffead(f): 11:21pm On Nov 20, 2009
AM WAITING FOR CHIBOY, SEMID4LYFE AND SNOWDROPS DAT THINKS AMODU GO TAKE US GO WORLD CUP, WEN BENIN ND CO WHOOP OUR ASS , grin grin
Re: 2010 Nations Cup Nigeria Draw Egypt: by ogbongzky(m): 2:48am On Nov 21, 2009
CHAI****, how we go do am now with NO CREATIVE MIDFIELD, to be frank, to get 6 points in this group will be hard, wish the team all the best ,
Re: 2010 Nations Cup Nigeria Draw Egypt: by paddylo1(m): 3:19am On Nov 21, 2009
I really don't think Egypt or Mozambic for that matter will allow Nigeria sail through.

Nigeria owes mozambic for getting them through to the World cup.

what are u yapping about my friend?? , Nigeria is the strongest in that group

and will top the group

the easy matches are against egypt and benin,

mozambique will be tough
Re: 2010 Nations Cup Nigeria Draw Egypt: by kidgenious(m): 4:30am On Nov 21, 2009
Its not a hard group for us,especially with the level of opposition.But that is not the issue,the issue is are we serious about winning the cup and doing well at the first world cup to be held in africa.we depend so much on luck which has been constantly proven that its not enough.we need to build a team capable of holding its own against any opposition.we can do it,we have the resources, lol but the administrative part is where our major problem lies.NFF or whatever they call themselve only think of their pocket not whats good for the general populace.i hope,i just hope they have learnt there lesson and not go back to any stupid drawing board instead they should get there heads out of there ass and for once do things right.
Re: 2010 Nations Cup Nigeria Draw Egypt: by Xam9: 5:08am On Nov 21, 2009
Nigeria players and coach need to be lectured on the qualities of d great name eagle.maybe after dat they will stop behaving like chikens.God bless Nigeria.
Re: 2010 Nations Cup Nigeria Draw Egypt: by princekevo(m): 7:28am On Nov 21, 2009
I don shele!!! Time for the Eagles to prove theirself as Super, also time for them to open their yanshi b4 the WC.
Re: 2010 Nations Cup Nigeria Draw Egypt: by rasputinn(m): 7:35am On Nov 21, 2009
We meet Mozambique again
Re: 2010 Nations Cup Nigeria Draw Egypt: by rasputinn(m): 7:39am On Nov 21, 2009
Ibime:

Stop being uneccessarily cynical
Re: 2010 Nations Cup Nigeria Draw Egypt: by yousouph(m): 7:45am On Nov 21, 2009
When was the last time Naija failed to qualify to the next round in ANC? Not happening in Angola 2010. Watch out for Mozambique.
Re: 2010 Nations Cup Nigeria Draw Egypt: by toideve(m): 8:19am On Nov 21, 2009
Ibime:

Mozambique again?

Your not making any sense to me at all, Nigeria is the strongest in this group I personally like this group i just would like to see Nigeria play against Egypt. There is no longer Meager Team in Africa, this last WC qualifiers will attest to that fact all the other 3 teams have equal chances but Nigeria have an edge
Re: 2010 Nations Cup Nigeria Draw Egypt: by MustardInc: 9:17am On Nov 21, 2009
Nigeria should BREAK out from the group even with AMODU provided the boys show REAL hunger.

The only problem is that we always LEAVE it LATE. If beating Mozambique is our last resort to the Quarters, you may say BYE BYE.

Anyway, a SEMI-FINAL would be some miracle in this tourney!

---REPLACE AMODU NOW CAMPAIGN
Re: 2010 Nations Cup Nigeria Draw Egypt: by Pharoh: 9:19am On Nov 21, 2009
toideve:

Your not making any sense to me at all, Nigeria is the strongest in this group I personally like this group i just would like to see Nigeria play against Egypt. There is no longer Meager Team in Africa, this last WC qualifiers will attest to that fact all the other 3 teams have equal chances but Nigeria have an edge

When will you people stop living by past glory and names? grin
Re: 2010 Nations Cup Nigeria Draw Egypt: by MustardInc: 9:23am On Nov 21, 2009
Objectively, teams ABOVE Nigeria:

Ivory Coast
Ghana
Cameroon
Egypt
Angola
[perhaps, with home support]

Only a SEASONED Coach can UNEARTH the Eagles talent and restore hegemony!
Re: 2010 Nations Cup Nigeria Draw Egypt: by akintun: 9:32am On Nov 21, 2009
Nigeria alway qualify from the group stages of the Nations Cup. From 1984 till date, we have failed to reach the semi-finals only once. Ironically, dat occurred at d last Nation-cup when we had our best preparation. We hardly lose to the so called small african teams. Like it or not, Nigeria would not lose to Mozambique or Benin. The Egyptians as alway would be very difficult to defeat. The minimum requirement should be a semi-final place with good football or winning the cup with the usual bad but efficient football.
Re: 2010 Nations Cup Nigeria Draw Egypt: by RuuDie(m): 10:03am On Nov 21, 2009
CIV vs GHANA. . . . . . hmmmmmm mouth-watering!
Re: 2010 Nations Cup Nigeria Draw Egypt: by centrica: 10:15am On Nov 21, 2009
Hello everyone in the house, obviously we can now see the reason why Amodu must go, we need a good tactisian in other to qualify from this group, because presently am seen Mozabique and Egypt as a serious threat to us in this group most especially the Mozabique, however, we are even a little bit lucky that we are not in group B, where we have Ghana, Ivorian, and Togo, it whould have been a serious problem for us to even win a match, but as it is, if only we put our house in order, by injecting new skillfull, determine, and hungry, player, and having a good coach, am afraid, we may not go beyond quarter final if at all we even come out from the group.
They need to start playing alot of friendlies now and start injecting good players from olympic team, under 20, even under 17, Player like Rabiu Ibrahim, and some others if exposed very well can do the job even, Rahmon Azeez, with few others can be exposed.
I pray the so call NFF will listen to all our cry and relace Amodu before it is too late.
One love naija.
Re: 2010 Nations Cup Nigeria Draw Egypt: by supereagle(m): 10:35am On Nov 21, 2009
Posted by Centrica
Hello everyone in the house, obviously we can now see the reason why Amodu must go, we need a good tactisian in other to qualify from this group, because presently am seen Mozabique and Egypt as a serious threat to us in this group most especially the Mozabique, however, we are even a little bit lucky that we are not in group B, where we have Ghana, Ivorian, and Togo, it whould have been a serious problem for us to even win a match, but as it is, if only we put our house in order, by injecting new skillfull, determine, and hungry, player, and having a good coach, am afraid, we may not go beyond quarter final if at all we even come out from the group.
They need to start playing alot of friendlies now and start injecting good players from olympic team, under 20, even under 17, Player like Rabiu Ibrahim, and some others if exposed very well can do the job even, Rahmon Azeez, with few others can be exposed.
I pray the so call NFF will listen to all our cry and relace Amodu before it is too late.
One love naija
When will some of you stop thinking primitively and myopically, replacing Amodu is not the solution , Berti Vogts came around, what did we gain from him, this man, Amodu came on board, he got us something,people like you still want him out after working in stressful condition.
Our boys should step up their games, Nigeria will start flying again.
Re: 2010 Nations Cup Nigeria Draw Egypt: by azeeza(f): 10:44am On Nov 21, 2009
@centrica

i concur,mozambique again it's going 2 b a cracker.God help us sad
Re: 2010 Nations Cup Nigeria Draw Egypt: by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 21, 2009
Its not realy a tough group provided our chicken eagles can get maximum point from the three other save from egypt that may likely be a pain in our butt, But all the same,there's work to do on the part of ahmadu shaibu,we need winnings and not draws.
Re: 2010 Nations Cup Nigeria Draw Egypt: by Borat1: 11:08am On Nov 21, 2009
I'm surprised nigerians have not jumped up and started shouting[b] "Group OF Death!, Group of Death![/b]
Trying to justify their imminent failure
like it or not, we have got the easiest draw after angola's group
The toughest group has to be CIV-Ghana group
Re: 2010 Nations Cup Nigeria Draw Egypt: by mrperfect(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2009
Let hope they come out successfully.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Give Three Reasons Why Amodu Should Remain Or Be Sacked / US Open 2007: The Final Grand Slam / ORDEGA Or YAKUBU AIYEGBENI Who's Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.