Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

No Nigerian Governor Will Support Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Nigerian Governor Will Support Biafra (1722 Views)

No Nigerian Should Cry For Oby Ezekwesili.-Reno Omokri / BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud / "I Will Support My Son-in-law’s Governorship Ambition" — Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Nigerian Governor Will Support Biafra by Fremancipation: 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
Common sense should tell pro Nigerians that not a single government in Nigeria will ever support Biafra. It's almost like supporting your own financial death.

So those people using different governments comments from various governors in the SE and SS as a pointer of where the people stand are playing ostrich.

IPOB is a grassroots movement that has captured the hearts and minds of the common man and woman on the streets. They have never for once seek the help or support of any Nigerian politician.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Nigerian Governor Will Support Biafra by SanusiGworo: 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
Overtly No but Covertly yes (Openly No but Secretly Yes)

2 Likes

Re: No Nigerian Governor Will Support Biafra by Fremancipation: 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
Can Wike pull 1/10th of the crowd Mazi Nnamdi Kanu pulls without resorting to bribery and corruption?

Even nnamdi Kanu mother pulls more crowd of genuine love than wike can ever dream of in a regular day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Nigerian Governor Will Support Biafra by midol: 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
We yoruba muslims know that Governors who are chopping billions will definitely hate Biafra. Go and look at the billion of naira they are collecting even after retirement. Why would we expect them to be pro-Biafra.

Obiano, Rochas, Wike etc are not expected to support Biafra. Why our hausa and yoruba muslim skulls expect otherwise is beyond me.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Nigerian Governor Will Support Biafra by Fremancipation: 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
midol:
We yoruba muslims know that Governors who are chopping billions will definitely hate Biafra. Go and look at the billion of naira they are collecting even after retirement. Why would we expect them to be pro-Biafra.

Obiano, Rochas, Wike etc are not expected to support Biafra. Why our hausa and yoruba muslim skulls expect otherwise is beyond me.

This is why I shake my head for them when they celebrate after these selfish governors make anti Biafran comment. They don't know that those governors are doing it to protect their pensions etc. Nigerians can be very dumb and easily blinded by hatred.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Nigerian Governor Will Support Biafra by QuietHammer(m): 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
midol:

Ipob yoot. Given that your skull is smaller than normal due to its flat side, having a big brain is a physiological impossibility.
By the way, have you eaten today?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Nigerian Governor Will Support Biafra by ShakaZullu(m): 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
people with dull brain like TonyeBarcanista are already celebrating

i was going to create a similar thread but busy with my merriment

thanks op

anybody expecting any government official to openly support biafra is a big bastard fool.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Nigerian Governor Will Support Biafra by Cekpo34(m): 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
No Nigerian governor will support Biafra overtly

2 Likes

Re: No Nigerian Governor Will Support Biafra by dudebuck: 5:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
the time shall come, when they will voice their support for Biafra, they will be formed to, IPOB is now a formidable force, with multitudes willing to die, so the influence will only grow up and up. So I don't expect them to support Biafra right now.

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Governor Will Support Biafra by nonsobaba: 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
But the drowning governor of ekiti state has at several occasions made statements in overt support of biafra, mostly in his desperation to get continued support from Ipods. It is self-deceit to say that no Nigerian governor will openly support biafra. My former governor peter obi gave the go-ahead for soldiers to track and massacre over 5000 Massob members in okpoko, ogbaru in 2006. In 2009, Peter obi then drowned over 200 Ipods in Ezu river. Recently, the same peter obi called Nnamdi Kanu a lunatic in dire need of psychiatric attention. In Enugu state, Sullivan chime gave orders for the police to hunt down the Ipod criminals who held the staff of a radio station hostage. In Imo state, Rochas revealed last year that he was the one who put pressure on buhari not to release Kanu. In Abia state, Ikpeazu gave the soldiers based in Asa high school the go-ahead to shoot on sight any Ipod criminal who disturbed the peace in Aba under the guise of biafra. Biafra is a ponzi scheme and even Igbo governors know it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Nigerian Governor Will Support Biafra by Fremancipation: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
dudebuck:
the time shall come, when they will voice their support for Biafra, they will be formed to, IPOB is now a formidable force, with multitudes willing to die, so the influence will only grow up and up. So I don't expect them to support Biafra right now.

Yes, given time, they won't have a choice but the people celebrating their misleading comments are fools because at the end of they day, those governors are pro Nigerian because of their millions of naira in pensions and benefits.

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Governor Will Support Biafra by Fremancipation: 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
nonsobaba:
But the drowning governor of ekiti state has at several occasions made statements in overt support of biafra, mostly in his desperation to get continued support from Ipods. It is self-deceit to say that no Nigerian governor will openly support biafra. My former governor peter obi gave the go-ahead for soldiers to track and massacre over 5000 Massob members in okpoko, ogbaru in 2006. In 2009, Peter obi then drowned over 200 Ipods in Ezu river. Recently, the same peter obi called Nnamdi Kanu a lunatic in dire need of psychiatric attention. In Enugu state, Sullivan chime gave orders for the police to hunt down the Ipod criminals who held the staff of a radio station hostage. In Imo state, Rochas revealed last year that he was the one who put pressure on buhari not to release Kanu. In Abia state, Ikpeazu gave the soldiers based in Asa high school the go-ahead to shoot on sight any Ipod criminal who disturbed the peace in Aba under the guise of biafra. Biafra is a ponzi scheme and even Igbo governors know it.

Nigeria is the biggest Ponzi scheme in human history. That's why it
will forever remain a big mess.

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Governor Will Support Biafra by budusky05(m): 8:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
Just dey observe in HD.

Time wasting not allowed.
Re: No Nigerian Governor Will Support Biafra by Standing5(m): 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
midol:

Which one is Yoruba muslim again? You guy never cease to amaze.

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Governor Will Support Biafra by midol: 3:56am On Jan 03, 2017
QuietHammer:

Ipob yoot. Given that your skull is smaller than normal due to its flat side, having a big brain is a physiological impossibility.
By the way, have you eaten today?

how can I eat in oshogbo the land of hunger?

2 Likes

Re: No Nigerian Governor Will Support Biafra by machinery1: 8:03am On Jan 03, 2017
midol:

The most shameful thing about a compressed head person is that they have no single shame. You continue with all these rubbish in a new year and will later blame your village head for your misfortune when by December, you still have not achieved anything. Why are you eboes never proud of your origin? Is it now a curse and shameful thing to be ebhoe? Na wao
Re: No Nigerian Governor Will Support Biafra by midol: 8:06am On Jan 03, 2017
machinery1:

The most shameful thing about a compressed head person is that they have no single shame. You continue with all these rubbish in a new year and will later blame your village head for your misfortune when by December, you still have not achieved anything. Why are you eboes never proud of your origin? Is it now a curse and shameful thing to be ebhoe? Na wao

My yoruba brother, why are you lamenting about my painful truth. This 2017 I will shall expose more truths about we yoruba muslims. Insha Allah! grin

3 Likes

Re: No Nigerian Governor Will Support Biafra by machinery1: 8:17am On Jan 03, 2017
midol:

My yoruba brother, why are you lamenting about my painful truth. This 2017 I will shall expose more truths about we yoruba muslims. Insha Allah! grin

You should pls continue till 2022 on nairaland while sane people are making good use of their time offline, you are wasting your own pathetic life impersonating the people you hate so much. It should be early morning in naija but you are already online disgracing your family and tribe. What a shame.
Re: No Nigerian Governor Will Support Biafra by Presidiotbuhari: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2017
machinery1:

You should pls continue till 2022 on nairaland while sane people are making good use of their time offline, you are wasting your own pathetic life impersonating the people you hate so much. It should be early morning in naija but you are already online disgracing your family and tribe. What a shame.
^^
Why are u unnesesarily angry over that guys comment? He's a yoruba muslim like u, or is it because he stands for the truth?
Re: No Nigerian Governor Will Support Biafra by ImperialYoruba: 10:51am On Jan 03, 2017
Nyesom accepting Allah and Mohammed on behalf of Ibos.

Notice his touch with both hands to receive the prayer beads from Leadership of Nigerian Moslems.

Re: No Nigerian Governor Will Support Biafra by victorvezx(m): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
Op, just say u are pained by Wike statement. So because u are frustrated and the only thing u think is the solution for ur frustration is Biafra. By so doing I think every Igbo have that same mentality. How do u know what Wike thinks in his heart? U must be living in delusion if u think every Igbo leader who denounce ur impossible Biafra is not doing so genuinely. Wike banned u people from protesting in his state, not only that, he forever named a popular stadium in port-harcourt after ur great enemy, General Gowon, and the people of port-harcourt did not even complain about it. U must be joking if u thinking igbo leaders who denounce Biafra are unpatriotic nitwits like u Ipob miscreants.
Re: No Nigerian Governor Will Support Biafra by victorvezx(m): 1:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
Fremancipation:

Yes, given time, they won't have a choice but the people celebrating their misleading comments are fools because at the end of they day, those governors are pro Nigerian because of their millions of naira in pensions and benefits.
Lol, keep consoling urself. Ipob is a coward organization. From now to a thousand years, u will do nothing. Keep thinking u are big,
Re: No Nigerian Governor Will Support Biafra by computerwiz2: 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
Igbos again? igbos likes trouble.
Re: No Nigerian Governor Will Support Biafra by machinery1: 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:

^^
Why are u unnesesarily angry over that guys comment? He's a yoruba muslim like u, or is it because he stands for the truth?

May you die a miserable death If I am not a muslim. You compressed head cannibals think everyone is a muslim, you are never proud of your cursed erosion ravaged land, either claiming SS cos of shame, it really suck to be eboe.
Re: No Nigerian Governor Will Support Biafra by Presidiotbuhari: 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
machinery1:

May you die a miserable death If I am not a muslim. You compressed head cannibals think everyone is a muslim, you are never proud of your cursed erosion ravaged land, either claiming SS cos of shame, it really suck to be eboe.
^^
More painment for tajudeen......heheheheh

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abia Or Ebonyi Which Is The Most Eastern SE State / Restructuring: People Don't Understand Devolution Of Power Bill - Saraki / Hate Speech Vs Hate Killings: Osinbajo Please Shut Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.