Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

See Evidence The Jesus With "Long Hair" In Churches Is False. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Evidence The Jesus With "Long Hair" In Churches Is False. (2291 Views)

Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) / Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Evidence The Jesus With "Long Hair" In Churches Is False. by ProphetJetolu: 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
Good day my brethren and sisters around the world, it is with great honor to present to you that which the spirit of God spoke to me and I am privileged to speak of it and many more revelations to them that have ears (or should I say those that are willing to listen)

I shall be talking to you about one of the great deceits the enemy has successfully sold to fellow Christians for ages and sadly this deceit is found and embraced right in the church. Infact, this deceit originated from the Church.

I promise to make this and subsequent posts be short and direct for i know that with various activities occupying our daily life we do not have much time to read (this is also part of the grand plan of the enemy to occupy us with activities that will take us far away from God) I have studied how the enemy works and I shall be revealing his tricks and plans.

I shall not be talking about the different pictures purportedly claiming to be the image(face) of Jesus Christ but I shall focus on just one physical feature that is so common amongst these pictures which is intended to make a mockery of Christ. I shall be talking about the "Long Hair" seen in all images allegedly to be the images of Jesus Christ.

In Paul's letter to the Corinthians, he made a very specific and straightforward reservation concerning a man keeping a long hair. He then went further to say it is NOT of the churches of God.

He said in 1 Corinthians 11:14-16 Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him? 15 But if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her; for her hair is given to her for a covering. 16 But if anyone seems to be contentious, we have no such custom, nor do the churches of God.

The big question is:

How did the church possible miss this?

How is it possible that Paul being a disciple of Jesus Christ not know if Jesus had a long hair and if indeed he had a long hair does it make any sense as to why Paul should be against it?

It is safe to say that the Jesus portrayed in pictures in Churches worldwide and everywhere else is not the Jesus that Paul was with during his time on earth. And since there are no records of his physical encounter with Jesus, wouldn't Paul have had a better description than what has been portrayed as the image of Jesus for hundreds of years.

Similarly, Rockstars are known for keeping long hair and it is also known that Rock Music is regarded as a devils music (Google it)

What has darkness got to do with light and why is the church embracing this mockery?

Sadly, this is another case of the devil transforming into an angel of light to deceive the world and he has done it perfectly well for hundreds of years. He his desperate to continue for he knows his time is up.

Think about this for a moment and let it sink...I shall be revealing other deceits and lies, so help me God.

Peace be unto you.
Re: See Evidence The Jesus With "Long Hair" In Churches Is False. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
Trivial!
Re: See Evidence The Jesus With "Long Hair" In Churches Is False. by alBHAGDADI: 4:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
Correct!

Also, Mary didn't wear an hijab as propagated by the satanic Catholic Church which makes the terrorist people happy that they now have a solid reason to enslave their women the more.
Re: See Evidence The Jesus With "Long Hair" In Churches Is False. by Jewelnutch: 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
I think you should not make reference to a random quote from the Bible, else you'd be on the contradictory. Jews were/are known in the Bible for not having any reason to use blades or any object to cut their scalp or facial hair. So, don't be an unusual eccentric self-acclaimed 21st century prophet.

1 Like

Re: See Evidence The Jesus With "Long Hair" In Churches Is False. by omogidi234(m): 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
OP, if you are making reference to the pix usually displayed as Jesus by Christians, the guy in the portrait came out sometimes last year and addressed the Press. That people should stop using his picture as he is not Jesus. So the whole thing is wrong, there is no need talking about the HAIR.
Re: See Evidence The Jesus With "Long Hair" In Churches Is False. by ProphetJetolu: 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
Jewelnutch:
I think you should not make reference to a random quote from the Bible, else you'd be on the contradictory. Jews were/are known in the Bible for not having any reason to use blades or any object to cut their scalp or facial hair. So, don't be an unusual eccentric self-acclaimed 21st century prophet.

The words highlighted above is not a "random quote" it is a definite instruction on what is obtainable or not from a man who was with Jesus Christ during his ministry, he has a first hand knowledge of what Jesus really looks like and not what the church portrays as Jesus...the fact that this has been going on for hundreds of years is sad enough.

Open your eyes and see the truth right in front of you.

Who's report would you believe, Paul's, your Priest's or your Pastor's?

Psalm 115:5-6
5 They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not:
6 They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not:

Psalm 135:17
17 They have ears, but they hear not; neither is there any breath in their mouths.

Exodus 20:4
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

Deuteronomy 5:8
8 Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth:

Leviticus 26:1
1 Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God.

On wether I am an unusual eccentric self-acclaimed 21st century prophet, my case is similar to that of the biblical Jonah, I did not call myself...as I matter of fact, I have been running all my life from God's work and it got to a point were i have nowhere to hide or run to anymore but to submit myself to God (doing God's work is a difficult task), this will be shared in my subsequent posts.

May God deliver his people.
Re: See Evidence The Jesus With "Long Hair" In Churches Is False. by wirinet(m): 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2017

How is it possible that Paul being a disciple of Jesus Christ not know if Jesus had a long hair and if indeed he had a long hair does it make any sense as to why Paul should be against it?
Which version of the Bible are you reading? Paul was never a disciple of Jesus, intact Paul never claimed to have met Jesus while he was alive. He only claimed to have seen a vision of Jesus on his way to Damascus.
Re: See Evidence The Jesus With "Long Hair" In Churches Is False. by ProphetJetolu: 11:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
wirinet:

Which version of the Bible are you reading? Paul was never a disciple of Jesus, intact Paul never claimed to have met Jesus while he was alive. He only claimed to have seen a vision of Jesus on his way to Damascus.

Point of correction, I said "Paul being a disciple of Jesus" and NOT "Paul being one of the 12 disciples of Jesus"

Who is a disciple?
Definition of disciple: one who accepts and assists in spreading the doctrines of another: as a : one of the twelve in the inner circle of Christ's followers according to the Gospel accounts b : a convinced adherent of a school or individual.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/disciple

Although 13 of the books of the New Testament are traditionally ascribed to Paul, modern scholars think that he only wrote 8 of them. Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Colossians, Philippians, Philemon, and 1 Thessalonians.

Who amongst the "12 disciples" wrote more books in the New Testament and has been more influential in the teachings of Jesus Christ than Paul?

Ask yourself this question, would Paul have written that much of Jesus Christ if it were just "claims" of his encounter(just as you pointed out) and NOT actual encounter with Jesus Christ and become an influencer of christianity?

How is Paul less of a disciple? Someone that has a first hand encounter with Jesus Christ.

We tend to be quick to look for flaws even when we have the truth right in front of us,

God is NOT an author of confusion.

May God help us.
Re: See Evidence The Jesus With "Long Hair" In Churches Is False. by DoctorAlien(m): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
I believe this matter is trivial when compared to the terrible deceptions which Satan has succeeded in bringing into the church. Afterall, there were Nazirites among the Jews--those who never cut their hair, as part of devotion to GOD.

Have you paused to think about Jesus' message in Matt. 5:17-19, where He declared that He didn't come to abolish the Law of GOD, but to fulfil it, and that those who break the law of GOD, and teach others to do so shall be called the least in the Kingdom of GOD?

Do you know that contrary to what Satan would have people believe, the Bible does not teach that we should neglect the 10 Commandments?

And what does GOD require of us? "Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man." Eccl. 12:13

We must repent from sin and worship the true GOD. "Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law." 1 Jn. 3:4
Re: See Evidence The Jesus With "Long Hair" In Churches Is False. by olasubomi007(m): 2:18am On Jan 03, 2017
ProphetJetolu:

The words highlighted above is not a "random quote" it is a definite instruction on what is obtainable or not from a man who was with Jesus Christ during his ministry, he has a first hand knowledge of what Jesus really looks like and not what the church portrays as Jesus...the fact that this has been going on for hundreds of years is sad enough.

Open your eyes and see the truth right in front of you.

Who's report would you believe, Paul's, your Priest's or your Pastor's?

Psalm 115:5-6
5 They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not:
6 They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not:

Psalm 135:17
17 They have ears, but they hear not; neither is there any breath in their mouths.

Exodus 20:4
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

Deuteronomy 5:8
8 Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters beneath the earth:

Leviticus 26:1
1 Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the LORD your God.

On wether I am an unusual eccentric self-acclaimed 21st century prophet, my case is similar to that of the biblical Jonah, I did not call myself...as I matter of fact, I have been running all my life from God's work and it got to a point were i have nowhere to hide or run to anymore but to submit myself to God (doing God's work is a difficult task), this will be shared in my subsequent posts.

May God deliver his people.

You sure say you dey read bible??

Paul no ever see Jesus face to Face na
Re: See Evidence The Jesus With "Long Hair" In Churches Is False. by wirinet(m): 7:52am On Jan 03, 2017
ProphetJetolu:

Point of correction, I said "Paul being a disciple of Jesus" and NOT "Paul being one of the 12 disciples of Jesus"

Who is a disciple?
Definition of disciple: one who accepts and assists in spreading the doctrines of another: as a : one of the twelve in the inner circle of Christ's followers according to the Gospel accounts b : a convinced adherent of a school or individual.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/disciple

See logical gymnastics. You claimed Paul must have known what Jesus looked like because he was a disciple. I pointed out that Paul was never a disciple of Jesus and would never have known what he looked like ( even the Roman and Jewish authorities did not know what he looked like). You then went on a logical expedition of ovestretching the meaning of disciple and calling anyone that believes or follows the teaching of another is a disciple. In that case all Christians are disciples of Jesus.

Although 13 of the books of the New Testament are traditionally ascribed to Paul, modern scholars think that he only wrote 8 of them. Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Colossians, Philippians, Philemon, and 1 Thessalonians.

Who amongst the "12 disciples" wrote more books in the New Testament and has been more influential in the teachings of Jesus Christ than Paul?

So? It does not matter how many books letters Paul wrote, people write books all the time, in fact Chris oyakhilome has written more books than Paul. What mattered was the books the books that the catholic church decided to canonize in their various councils which was finalized in AD346. There were hundreds ( if not thousands) of books by numerous authors, the Catholic authorities only chose those that promoted their agenda and branded all others as heretical.

Ask yourself this question, would Paul have written that much of Jesus Christ if it were just "claims" of his encounter(just as you pointed out) and NOT actual encounter with Jesus Christ and become an influencer of christianity?

How is Paul less of a disciple? Someone that has a first hand encounter with Jesus Christ.
Paul's encounter was only a claim because it was written by him and there were no other collaborating witnesses to validate the claim.

Paul never had any physical encounter with Jesus, he only claimed he say a vision. In fact he claimed no one else on the journey saw the vision of Jesus.
There had been various claims of vision of jesus since his death by many people. Even today people ( including many Nigerians) claim to see visions of Jesus ( with encounters), why should Paul's vision be more valid?
Many people have even had visions and encounters with virgin Mary and saints.

We tend to be quick to look for flaws even when we have the truth right in front of us,

God is NOT an author of confusion.

May God help us.

You guys tend to turn logic upside down in order to jusfify your beliefs.

1 Like

Re: See Evidence The Jesus With "Long Hair" In Churches Is False. by god2good: 9:28am On Jan 03, 2017
I advice everybody to watch a film "Heaven is real" A girl drawn d image of Jesus which d boy who told d story claim it is Jesus. Jesus in dt firm/image has short hair. 5

Re: See Evidence The Jesus With "Long Hair" In Churches Is False. by ProphetJetolu: 10:34am On Jan 03, 2017
wirinet:
See logical gymnastics. You claimed Paul must have known what Jesus looked like because he was a disciple. I pointed out that Paul was never a disciple of Jesus and would never have known what he looked like ( even the Roman and Jewish authorities did not know what he looked like). You then went on a logical expedition of ovestretching the meaning of disciple and calling anyone that believes or follows the teaching of another is a disciple. In that case all Christians are disciples of Jesus.

I can see you are clearly set out to bring up issues on this topic despite a simple reply to your previous comment...read my first paragraph and see the post is ONLY intended for "My brethren and Sisters" and from your comments it's obvious you are NOT a Christian and neither do you believe in the gospel of Christ...how can you understand when you are already having issues in the belief itself? So, i will reply you for the last time for the benefit of others (it's even more like repeating the same thing to the deaf).

AGAIN, To answer your question about who is qualified to be called a disciple, here's the link again incase you missed it: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/disciple (You can use other dictionaries if you are not satisfied with this one) See what it means to be called a disciple (I DONT OWN THE DICTIONARY NEITHER WAS I THE ONE THAT PUT THE MEANING OF A DISCIPLE THERE) and if you still can't read or see the meaning then I can't help you read or understand. AND YES, ANY CHRISTIAN PREACHING THE GOSPEL OF Jesus Christ IS A DISCIPLE OF CHRIST.

So? It does not matter how many books letters Paul wrote, people write books all the time, in fact Chris oyakhilome has written more books than Paul. What mattered was the books the books that the catholic church decided to canonize in their various councils which was finalized in AD346. There were hundreds ( if not thousands) of books by numerous authors, the Catholic authorities only chose those that promoted their agenda and branded all others as heretical.

Its is evident you don't know what you are talking about, it's better you say nothing because every attempt to say something further exposes your ignorance...it is even laughable to now compare Chris Oyakhilome to Paul on who influenced Christianity...Did Chris Oyakhilome write any book in the New Testament?

You also mentioned that the "Catholic authorities only chose those that promoted their agenda and branded all others as heretical" How come this same Catholic authorities have numerous images of Jesus Christ with "Long Hair" in their Churches going against what one of the author Paul of "their selectively canonized book" of the Bible had warned about?

Does this even make any sense to you?

Paul's encounter was only a claim because it was written by him and there were no other collaborating witnesses to validate the claim.

Paul never had any physical encounter with Jesus, he only claimed he say a vision. In fact he claimed no one else on the journey saw the vision of Jesus.
There had been various claims of vision of jesus since his death by many people. Even today people ( including many Nigerians) claim to see visions of Jesus ( with encounters), why should Paul's vision be more valid?
Many people have even had visions and encounters with virgin Mary and saints.

The day you understand the importance of the New Testament(the birth, life, death and teachings of Jesus Christ) that's the day you will understand the writings of Paul and it's importance to Christianity. Chris Oyakhilome and the many others you mentioned grew up reading the writings of Paul on his account of Jesus...would you now believe them instead of Paul himself the author? would Paul have written so much books in the Bible if he never had any definite encounter and if he hadn't then are you saying his writings or the Bible is false? Is that what you are trying to get at?

You guys tend to turn logic upside down in order to jusfify your beliefs.

Speaking of the devil...good you finally come out of your shell, Your argument all the while was to discredit the good intentions of this post but sadly, YOU HAVE FAILED. It's obvious from all your comments you are NOT a Christian and thank God you have revealed yourself, WE CHRISTIANS KNOW THE DEVIL ALSO QUOTE THE BIBLE BUT HE DOES IT TO MISLEAD PEOPLE what has darkness got to do with light? I rebuke the demons speaking through you with the blood of Jesus Christ

I have made my points known and my fellow brethren and sisters in Christ understands my message, honoring you with further replies after you have revealed yourself won't be necessary.
Re: See Evidence The Jesus With "Long Hair" In Churches Is False. by ProphetJetolu: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2017
olasubomi007:

Open your Bible to the book of Act 9:1-22

That encounter with Jesus Christ is the reason we have the books Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Colossians, Philippians, Philemon, and 1 Thessalonians.

So, if someone could write that much book in the New Testament do you think all his writings will only be based on "claims" if that is the case are you suggesting everything he wrote was a lie and if that is also the case then are you saying Christianity is a lie? Definitely NOT.

"It is safe to say that the Jesus portrayed in pictures in Churches worldwide and everywhere else is not the Jesus that Paul was with during his time on earth. And since there are no records of his physical encounter with Jesus, wouldn't Paul have had a better description than what has been portrayed as the image of Jesus for hundreds of years."

Paul said it's NOT ok to have long hair as a custom in those days as Christians but the church is presenting us with images of someone with long hair as Jesus Christ...isn't this something we should all think about?
Re: See Evidence The Jesus With "Long Hair" In Churches Is False. by olasubomi007(m): 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
ProphetJetolu:

Open your Bible to the book of Act 9:1-22

That encounter with Jesus Christ is the reason we have the books Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Colossians, Philippians, Philemon, and 1 Thessalonians.

So, if someone could write that much book in the New Testament do you think all his writings will only be based on "claims" if that is the case are you suggesting everything he wrote was a lie and if that is also the case then are you saying Christianity is a lie? Definitely NOT.

"It is safe to say that the Jesus portrayed in pictures in Churches worldwide and everywhere else is not the Jesus that Paul was with during his time on earth. And since there are no records of his physical encounter with Jesus, wouldn't Paul have had a better description than what has been portrayed as the image of Jesus for hundreds of years."

Paul said it's NOT ok to have long hair as a custom in those days as Christians but the church is presenting us with images of someone with long hair as Jesus Christ...isn't this something we should all think about?

Baba.. I no read all this your long epistle..

Paul never see Jesus face to face.. Camera no dey wet dem go fit camera Jesus..

So no contest
Re: See Evidence The Jesus With "Long Hair" In Churches Is False. by oaroloye(m): 3:31am On Jul 31, 2017
SHALOM!

ProphetJetolu:
Good day my brethren and sisters around the world, it is with great honor to present to you that which the spirit of God spoke to me and I am privileged to speak of it and many more revelations to them that have ears (or should I say those that are willing to listen)

I shall be talking to you about one of the great deceits the enemy has successfully sold to fellow Christians for ages and sadly this deceit is found and embraced right in the church. Infact, this deceit originated from the Church.

I promise to make this and subsequent posts be short and direct for i know that with various activities occupying our daily life we do not have much time to read (this is also part of the grand plan of the enemy to occupy us with activities that will take us far away from God) I have studied how the enemy works and I shall be revealing his tricks and plans.

I shall not be talking about the different pictures purportedly claiming to be the image(face) of Jesus Christ but I shall focus on just one physical feature that is so common amongst these pictures which is intended to make a mockery of Christ. I shall be talking about the "Long Hair" seen in all images allegedly to be the images of Jesus Christ.

THESE IMAGES ARE ALL FAKE, BECAUSE YAHSHUA, AS ALL HEBREWS, WAS A BLACK MAN, NOT A WHITE MAN.

What makes the Oyinbo IDENTITY-THEFT even more disgusting, is that, of all the Oyinbos they could have used as the model of "JESUS CHRIST," they used a SERIAL KILLER MURDERER- CESARE BORGIA, the illegitimate son of POPE ALEXANDER VI- the man responsible for changing Western Medical Pharmacology from Herbalism to POISONING. On the "logic" that POISONS can kill the DISEASE faster than it kills the PATIENT.

In Paul's letter to the Corinthians, he made a very specific and straightforward reservation concerning a man keeping a long hair. He then went further to say it is NOT of the churches of God.

He said in 1 Corinthians 11:14-16 Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him? 15 But if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her; for her hair is given to her for a covering. 16 But if anyone seems to be contentious, we have no such custom, nor do the churches of God.

The big question is:

How did the church possible miss this?

PAUL WAS NEVER A DISCIPLE OF LORD YAHSHUA- STOP LYING.

. MATTHEW 15:1-20.

THEN came to Jesus scribes and Pharisees,
which were of Jerusalem,
saying,

2. Why do thy Disciples transgress
The Tradition of the Elders?
For they wash not their hands
when they eat bread.
3. But he answered and said unto them,

“Why do ye also transgress
The Commandment of God
by your Tradition?
4. “For God Commanded,
Saying,

'HONOUR THY FATHER AND MOTHER:'

“and,

'HE THAT CURSETH FATHER OR MOTHER,
LET HIM DIE THE DEATH.'

5. “But ye say,

'WHOSOEVER SHALL SAY
TO HIS FATHER OR HIS MOTHER,

IT IS A GIFT,
BY WHATSOEVER THOU MIGHTEST
BE PROFITED BY ME;

6. 'AND HONOUR NOT
HIS FATHER OR HIS MOTHER,
HE SHALL BE FREE.'

“Thus have ye made The Commandment of God
of none effect by your Tradition.”

7. "Ye Hypocrites,
well did Esaias prophesy of you,
saying,

8. 'THIS PEOPLE DRAWETH NIGH UNTO ME
WITH THEIR MOUTH,
AND HONOURETH ME WITH THEIR LIPS;
BUT THEIR HEART IS FAR FROM ME.
9. 'BUT IN VAIN THEY DO WORSHIP ME,
TEACHING FOR DOCTRINES
THE COMMANDMENTS OF MEN.' "

10. And he called the multitude, and said unto them,
"Hear, and understand:
11. "Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man;
but that which cometh out of the mouth,
this defileth a man."

12. Then came his Disciples,
and said unto him,

"Knowest thou
that the Pharisees were offended,
after they heard this Saying?"

13. But he answered and said,

"Every plant,
which my Heavenly Father
hath not planted,
shall be rooted up.
14. "Let them alone:
they be blind leaders of the blind.
And if the blind lead the blind,
both shall fall into the ditch."

15. Then answered Peter and said unto him,

"Declare unto us this Parable."

16. And Jesus said,

"Are ye also yet without understanding?
17. "Do not ye yet understand,
that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth
goeth into the belly,
and is cast out into the draught?
18. "But those things
which proceed out of the mouth
come forth from the heart;
and they defile the man.
19. "For out of the heart proceed
Evil Thoughts, Murders, Adulteries, Fornications,
Thefts, False Witness, Blasphemies:
20. "These are the things which defile a man:
but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man."

IF LORD YAHSHUA AND HIS DISCIPLES HAD LONG HAIR, THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE REASONS THAT THE PHARISEES REJECTED HIM AS A PROPHET.

PAUL cunningly introduced PHARISEE TEACHINGS that CONDEMNED Lord Yahshua, in order to demonstrate to the Jews that CHRISTIANITY WAS STUPID, and THE PHARISEES were RIGHT to REJECT his "NONSENSE."

For example:

. MATTHEW 13:34-35.

34. All these things spake Jesus
unto the multitude in Parables;
and without a Parable spake he not unto them:
35. That it might be fulfilled
which was spoken by the Prophet,
saying,

"I WILL OPEN MY MOUTH IN PARABLES;
I WILL UTTER THINGS
WHICH HAVE BEEN KEPT SECRET
FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD."

. MARK 4:33-34.

33. And with many such Parables
spake he the word unto them,
as they were able to hear it.
34. But without a Parable
spake he not unto them:
and when they were alone,
he expounded all things
to his Disciples.

IF PAUL WAS A DISCIPLE OF LORD YAHSHUA, PLEASE SHOW WHERE HE USED ANY OF YAHSHUA'S PARABLES IN HIS TEACHINGS.

Instead, we get THIS:

. ROMANS 1:21-25.

21. Because that, when they knew God,
they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful;
but became vain in their imaginations,
and their foolish heart was darkened.
22. Professing themselves to be wise,
they became fools,
23. And changed the Glory of the uncorruptible God
into an image made like to corruptible man,
and to birds, and fourfooted beasts,
and creeping things.
24. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness
through the lusts of their own hearts,
to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25. Who changed the Truth of God into a lie,
and worshipped and served the Creature
more than The Creator,
Who is Blessed for ever. Amen.

THE PHARISEES TAUGHT THAT GOD WAS THIS MYSTERIOUS BEING, BEYOND THE UNDERSTANDING OF THE COMMON MAN- THEREFORE, THE COMMON PEOPLE NEEDED THEM, BECAUSE ONLY THEY COULD UNDERSTAND GOD.

LORD YAHSHUA came "outta nowhere," and said:

"NO. God is something you can easily understand- he is like MEN WHO-!"

"THE GLORY OF GOD is something you can EASILY UNDERSTAND! It's like PLANTS-! It's like a SNAKE-! It's Like FARMING-!"

The PHARISEES dismissed all this as NONSENSE.

. ACTS 23:6.

6. But when Paul perceived
that the one part were Sadducees,
and the other Pharisees,
he cried out in the Council,

"Men and Brethren,
I am a Pharisee,
the son of a Pharisee:
of the Hope and Resurrection of the Dead
I am called in question."

PAUL NEVER RENOUNCED PHARISEEISM.

He NEVER acknowledged that PHARISEEISM was EVIL, not that what he did as a PHARISEE BOUNTY-HUNTER was in any way EVIL.

. ACTS 22:3-5.

3. "I am verily a man which am a Jew,
born in Tarsus, a city in Cilicia,
yet brought up in this city at the feet of Gamaliel,
and taught according to the perfect manner
of The Law of the Fathers, and was zealous toward God,
as ye all are this day.
4. "And I persecuted this way unto the death,
binding and delivering into prisons both men and women.
5. "As also the High Priest doth bear me witness,
and all the estate of the Elders:
from whom also I received letters unto the Brethren,
and went to Damascus, to bring them which were there
bound unto Jerusalem, for to be punished."

. ACTS 23:1-2.

AND Paul, earnestly beholding the Council, said,

“Men and Brethren,
I have lived in all good conscience before God
until this day.
2. And the High Priest Ananias
commanded them that stood by him
to smite him on the mouth.[.color]

It is safe to say that the Jesus portrayed in pictures in Churches worldwide and everywhere else is not the Jesus that Paul was with during his time on earth. And since there are no records of his physical encounter with Jesus, wouldn't Paul have had a better description than what has been portrayed as the image of Jesus for hundreds of years.

PAUL WAS NEVER WITH LORD YAHSHUA, AND NEVER HAD ANY CHANCE OF LORD YAHSHUA MANIFESTING TO HIM.

[color=silver].
JOHN 14:21-27.

21. "He that hath my Commandments,
and keepeth them,
he it is that loveth me:
and he that loveth me
shall be loved of my Father,
and I will love him,
and will manifest myself to him."
22. Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot,
"Lord, how is it that thou
wilt manifest thyself unto us,
and not unto the World?"
23. Jesus answered and said unto him,
"If a man love me,
he will keep my Words:
and my Father will love him,
and we will come unto him,
and make our abode with him.
24. "He that loveth me not
keepeth not my Sayings:
and The Word which ye hear is not mine,
but The Father's which sent me.
25. "These things have I spoken unto you,
being yet present with you.
26. "But the Comforter,
Which is The Holy Ghost,
Whom the Father will send in my Name,
He shall Teach you All Things,
and bring All Things to your remembrance,
whatsoever I have said unto you.
27. "Peace I leave with you,
my Peace I give unto you:
not as the World giveth,
give I unto you.
Let not your heart be troubled,
neither let it be afraid."

IF LORD YAHSHUA COULD APPEAR TO PAUL, WHO WAS HELPING TO MURDER CHRISTIANS AT THE TIME, THEN HE SHOULD SO APPEAR TO EVERY SINNER: BEING NO RESPECTER OF PERSONS.

Instead, PAUL told EMPEROR NERO: "THIS IS HOW I SAW JESUS-!"

Therefore, AUGUSTUS CAESAR brutally executed as many Christians as he could, starting with PAUL, AS HE HAD PLANNED IT- and NEARLY EXTERMINATED CHRISTIANITY- which is what PAUL had WANTED the whole time.

Similarly, Rockstars are known for keeping long hair and it is also known that Rock Music is regarded as a devils music (Google it)

So, for you, GOOGLE has REPLACED The Bible, has it?

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN if Lord Yahshua returned to the Earth, and he had LONG HAIR?

Would you REJECT his LORDSHIP, because he had LONG HAIR?

OF COURSE YOU WOULD!

You already have!

. LUKE 11:37-44.

37. And as he Spake,
a certain Pharisee besought him
to dine with him:
and he went in,
and sat down to meat.
38. And when the Pharisee saw it,
he marvelled that he had not
first washed before dinner.
39. And the Lord Said unto him,

"Now do ye Pharisees make clean
the outside of the cup and the platter;
but your inward part is full of ravening and wickedness.
40. "Ye fools, did not He that made that which is without
make that which is within also?
41. "But rather give alms of such things as ye have;
and, behold, all things are clean unto you.
42. "But woe unto you, Pharisees!
for ye tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs,
and pass over Judgment and The Love of God:
these ought ye to have done,
and not to leave the other undone."

43. “Woe unto you, Pharisees!
For ye love the uppermost seats in the Synagogues,
and greetings in the markets.
44. “Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees,
Hypocrites!
For ye are as graves which appear not,
and the men that walk over them
are not aware of them.”

THIS IS QUITE A THING TO SAY TO SOMEONE WHO INVITED YOU TO DINNER!

But the PHARISEES discounted him as a Prophet, JUST BECAUSE he didn't wash before EATING.

He probably didn't comb his HAIR nor iron his clothes before eating, either.

The so-called "SELF-RIGHTEOUS" HYPOCRITES who CONDEMN Brethren based on HAIR LENGTH would surely reject a man in sandals, who walked tends of miles on dusty roads, with no "SHIELD ROLL-ON DEODORANT," if they could have met Lord Yahshua face-to-face.

What has darkness got to do with light and why is the church embracing this mockery?

Sadly, this is another case of the devil transforming into an angel of light to deceive the world and he has done it perfectly well for hundreds of years. He his desperate to continue for he knows his time is up.

Think about this for a moment and let it sink...I shall be revealing other deceits and lies, so help me God.

Peace be unto you.

PAUL WAS THE DEVIL TRANSFORMING HIMSELF INTO AN ANGEL OF LIGHT.

Why do you people never consider that YOU might be THE DARKNESS?

Re: See Evidence The Jesus With "Long Hair" In Churches Is False. by ProphetJetolu: 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
Shalom!

I am just seeing your reply to my post, I have not been around to give a swift reply.

However, I will reply your post in a simple manner...you said so much but sadly you made no sense out of all you typed.

Here's why:

PAUL WAS NEVER A DISCIPLE OF LORD YAHSHUA- STOP LYING.

Firstly, you should ask yourself ...who is a disciple?

Answer: The term disciple primarily refers to dedicated followers of Jesus. This term is found in the New Testament only in the Gospels and Acts. In the ancient world a disciple is a follower or adherent of a teacher. It is not the same as being a student in the modern sense.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disciple_(Christianity)

Secondly, Does Jesus Christ have other disciples aside the famous twelve disciples?

Answer: YES

SEE BIBLICAL PROOF

John 6:53-70 King James Version (KJV)

53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.

56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

57 As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

58 This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

59 These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught in Capernaum.

60 Many therefore of his disciples,
when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it?

61 When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you?

62 What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before?

63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.

65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.

67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

69 And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.

70 Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?

As you can see from the above scriptural verses, Jesus Christ had many, when many disciples left him he said unto the famous twelve disciples 'will ye also go away?

Bro, it is evident you lack biblical knowledge. You should be ashamed of yourself for calling me a liar based on your ignorance of the scripture.

IF PAUL WAS A DISCIPLE OF LORD YAHSHUA, PLEASE SHOW WHERE HE USED ANY OF YAHSHUA'S PARABLES IN HIS TEACHINGS.

How does using a parable of Jesus Christ make him less a disciple? Is using one of the parables of Jesus Christ a yardstick to become a disciple or a christian?...For the records, Paul wrote more books in the new testament more than what the famous twelve disciples wrote.

PAUL'S TEACHING ON LOVE:

1 Corinthians 13:1-13

1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 And if I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I deliver my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind, and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, 5 does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, 6 does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. 8 Love never fails; but if there are gifts of prophecy, they will be done away; if there are tongues, they will cease; if there is knowledge, it will be done away. 9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part; 10 but when the perfect comes, the partial will be done away.

11 When I was a child, I used to speak as a child, think as a child, reason as a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things. 12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I shall know fully just as I also have been fully known. 13 But now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

JESUS CHRIST TEACHING ON LOVE:

Matthew 22:36-40 New International Version (NIV)

36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

Now tell me if there is any contradiction on both the teachings of Paul and that of Jesus Christ on the greatest commandment LOVE. For your information, parables are story lines or analogies to pass a message across, they are NOT doctrines.

PAUL NEVER RENOUNCED PHARISEEISM.

But he still went ahead championing christianity by writing the most books in the new testament... Dont you think this is ironic from your point of view?

The 13 books attributed to Paul are: Romans, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Philemon, Galatians, Philippians, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, Ephesians, Colossians, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy and Titus.

PAUL WAS NEVER WITH LORD YAHSHUA, AND NEVER HAD ANY CHANCE OF LORD YAHSHUA MANIFESTING TO HIM.

This clearly shows you dont read the bible or maybe you always read it upside down.

Acts 9:1-9

1 Then Saul, still breathing threats and murder against the disciples of the Lord, went to the high priest 2 and asked letters from him to the synagogues of Damascus, so that if he found any who were of the Way, whether men or women, he might bring them bound to Jerusalem.

3 As he journeyed he came near Damascus, and suddenly a light shone around him from heaven. 4 Then he fell to the ground, and heard a voice saying to him, “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?”

5 And he said, “Who are You, Lord?”

Then the Lord said, "I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. It is hard for you to kick against the goads.”

6 So he, trembling and astonished, said, “Lord, what do You want me to do?”

Then the Lord said to him, “Arise and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do.”

7 And the men who journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice but seeing no one. 8 Then Saul arose from the ground, and when his eyes were opened he saw no one. But they led him by the hand and brought him into Damascus. 9 And he was three days without sight, and neither ate nor drank.

The first time Jesus appeared to Paul was on the road to Damascus (Acts 26.12,15-16) when he believed and became saved. Jesus said to Paul, "other times I will I appear unto you" (v.16).

But the following night the Lord stood by him and said, "Be of good cheer, Paul; for as you have testified for Me in Jerusalem, so you must also bear witness at Rome" (Matt. 23.11). This took place when the Commander, Claudius Lysias, had taken Paul to the Jewish High Council to try to resolve the matter between the Jews and Paul. They tried to "tear him apart" (v.10), so the Commander removed Paul from their presence with his soldiers.

This is twice Jesus appeared to Paul visible in Person.

Bro, you need to start reading your bible with an open heart, reading the bible with a heart filled with hate makes you blind to the truth.

IF LORD YAHSHUA COULD APPEAR TO PAUL, WHO WAS HELPING TO MURDER CHRISTIANS AT THE TIME, THEN HE SHOULD SO APPEAR TO EVERY SINNER: BEING NO RESPECTER OF PERSONS.

You cannot force Jesus Christ to appear to you just as you cannot force an earthly king to appear to you, Jesus Christ is not your servant that you order around. He is a mercy God and shows mercy to whomever he chooses. Repent and submit yourself totally to him and he would visit you.

PAUL WAS THE DEVIL TRANSFORMING HIMSELF INTO AN ANGEL OF LIGHT

If Paul is the devil according to your submission then the new testament of the bible is the devils book because Paul wrote the most books in the new testament...If that is the case then you are of the devil...period.

Why do you people never consider that YOU might be THE DARKNESS?

From all what you wrote, it is cristal clear even to the blind that you are wallowing in thick darkness, my prayer for you is that you see the light before it is too late.
Re: See Evidence The Jesus With "Long Hair" In Churches Is False. by ProphetJetolu: 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
olasubomi007:

Baba.. I no read all this your long epistle..

Paul never see Jesus face to face.. Camera no dey wet dem go fit camera Jesus..

So no contest

This clearly shows you dont read the bible or maybe you always read it upside down.

1 Then Saul, still breathing threats and murder against the disciples of the Lord, went to the high priest 2 and asked letters from him to the synagogues of Damascus, so that if he found any who were of the Way, whether men or women, he might bring them bound to Jerusalem.

3 As he journeyed he came near Damascus, and suddenly a light shone around him from heaven. 4 Then he fell to the ground, and heard a voice saying to him, “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?”

Then the Lord said, "I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting. It is hard for you to kick against the goads.”

Then the Lord said to him, “Arise and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do.”

7 And the men who journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice but seeing no one. 8 Then Saul arose from the ground, and when his eyes were opened he saw no one. But they led him by the hand and brought him into Damascus. 9 And he was three days without sight, and neither ate nor drank.

The first time Jesus appeared to Paul was on the road to Damascus (Acts 26.12,15-16) when he believed and became saved. Jesus said to Paul, "other times I will I appear unto you" (v.16).

But the following night the Lord stood by him and said, "Be of good cheer, Paul; for as you have testified for Me in Jerusalem, so you must also bear witness at Rome" (Matt. 23.11). This took place when the Commander, Claudius Lysias, had taken Paul to the Jewish High Council to try to resolve the matter between the Jews and Paul. They tried to "tear him apart" (v.10), so the Commander removed Paul from their presence with his soldiers.

Re: See Evidence The Jesus With "Long Hair" In Churches Is False. by ProphetJetolu: 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
olasubomi007:

Re: See Evidence The Jesus With "Long Hair" In Churches Is False. by olasubomi007(m): 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
ProphetJetolu:

You are stupid. Na why you mention me two times. Ode. Comot here

(1) (Reply)

It Is Time For Every Discerning Christian To Flee Nigeria If The Money Is There / Why Are Nigerian Churches So Greedy? / Mrs Fish And Illuminati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.