Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

See The Funny Question Comedian AY Is Asking About Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Funny Question Comedian AY Is Asking About Twins (1530 Views)

AY Is Rude, Twitters Says After The Comedian Apologize Publicly To Them. PHOTOS / 7 Amazing Facts You Didn’t Know About Twins / The Things You Never Knew About Twins That Are Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Funny Question Comedian AY Is Asking About Twins by Flexherbal(m): 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
Funny Comedian!

Mr Ayo Makun, popularly called AY took to his Instagram page to ask this funny question.

aycomedian:

"Pls I need ur help to answer these questions.... If a pregnant woman gives birth to twins, the first one comes out by 11:54pm of December 31st 2016, the second @ 12:03am January 1st 2017.
QUESTIONS

1. Are they age mates?

2. Which year will they claim?"

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/BOxFqWjDUR8/

Re: See The Funny Question Comedian AY Is Asking About Twins by Fyngal1(f): 7:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
abi?
Re: See The Funny Question Comedian AY Is Asking About Twins by greatgod2012(f): 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
That't for the parent to decide!
Personally, There's no need choosing different year, just choose the year you want and put a five minutes gap difference between the time of their birth. They're twins for God's sake. This life is so simple, one doesn't have to complicate it for him/herself and for the kids.

My personal opinion, please!

2 Likes

Re: See The Funny Question Comedian AY Is Asking About Twins by Flexherbal(m): 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
Nairalanders, what are your opinions?

Some of his fans are trying to answer the question.

No more infertility, weak organ or premature expulsion.
Our African Herbal Tea will take care of that without side effect, so that you too, can celebrate your twins
https://www.nairaland.com/2913203/herbal-tea-secrete-fathers-used

Re: See The Funny Question Comedian AY Is Asking About Twins by angelTI(f): 7:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
There is no twins without the second baby! The date of birth should be when the second baby came out.

1 Like

Re: See The Funny Question Comedian AY Is Asking About Twins by Emescot(m): 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
angelTI:
There is no twins without the second baby! The date of birth should be when the second baby came out.

WOW! So you are this smart... I think your answer is best so far!!!
Re: See The Funny Question Comedian AY Is Asking About Twins by decatalyst(m): 7:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
angelTI:

That's a very important point!

Very impressive! The first person to impress me this year. kiss
Re: See The Funny Question Comedian AY Is Asking About Twins by harjayi(m): 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
If it will bring a confusion they should just claim 2017 but if they want to celebrate their bday na two dey celebration he go be.
Re: See The Funny Question Comedian AY Is Asking About Twins by Flexherbal(m): 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
angelTI:

Good!
Re: See The Funny Question Comedian AY Is Asking About Twins by Flexherbal(m): 6:33am On Jan 03, 2017
greatgod2012:
This life is so simple, one doesn't have to complicate it for him/herself and for the kids.

My personal opinion, please!

I like this part

(1) (Reply)

Watch Adekunle Gold As A Danfo Bus Conductor (photos And Video) / I Will Do House Chores For You: Read Weird Message Man Sent To Busty Owerri Lady / Davido Shows Off His Completed Mansion (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.