Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,059 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation (1802 Views)

Question To Those Who Believe In Reincarnation / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way / Atheists Who Believe In The Supernatural Please Come In(discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
Reincarnation seems like an interesting topic. I just want to ask:

1. Why do we forget our 'past lives' in our new incarnations?

2. When we die, do we forget this current incarnation as well? Or do we remember all past incarnations?

3. If reincarnation is true, what's responsible for the increase in the worlds population?

4. When do we 'stop' reincarnating?
This is a honest inquiry

3 Likes

Re: Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation by SirAweezy(m): 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
Re: Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation by SirAweezy(m): 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
Una go just dey find wetin no lost upanda... na wa ooo! My friend "concentrate on your life and make it worth the while"
Re: Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
SirAweezy:
Una go just dey wetin no lost upanda... na wa ooo! My friend "concentrate on your life and make it worth the while"
I used to think like you. But then, look at it this way:

Imagine you're a footballer on a team, and its the 87th minute of the match. And imagine that match is the champion's league final and your team is 1-0 down.

Now also imagine you're playing a club friendly under the same conditions. And whatever happens in the friendly, you're still sire of your spot in the starting eleven.

Will your gameplay be the same? No. Similarly, you need to endeavor to find out what awaits you. . . or if anything awaits you at all. . .and live your life accordingly. Constant striving to find the truth is important.

Ignorance is never an excuse.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation by Martinez19(m): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
Reincarnation is bullshit. The evidence of reincarnation is the memory of your past life. In fact, that is reincarnation. If there is no memory from your past life, then there is no reincarnation.

2 Likes

Re: Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
Martinez19:
Reincarnation is bullshit. The evidence of reincarnation is the memory of your past life. In fact, that is reincarnation. If there is no memory from your past life, then there is no reincarnation.
OK

But this thread was created for people who believe in reincarnation.

1 Like

Re: Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation by Martinez19(m): 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
AnonyNymous:

OK

But this thread was created for people who believe in reincarnation.
...but contributing to your knowledge of reincarnation should be accepted. What if what you believe is wrong?
Re: Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
Martinez19:
...but contributing to your knowledge of reincarnation should be accepted. What if what you believe is wrong?
Alright. Your opinion has been heard. Thanks.
Re: Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation by mrmrmister: 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
According to the youtube videos I've seen, some people do remember their past lives.
Re: Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
mrmrmister:
According to the youtube videos I've seen, some people do remember their past lives.
Yeah. I've seen those videos too. Quite fascinating. Especially the one about the boy from Barra. But, why is it only a select few?
Re: Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation by mrmrmister: 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Yeah. I've seen those videos too. Quite fascinating. Especially the one about the not from Barra. But, why is it only a select few?
They're probably super intelligent
I hope reincarnation is true though
I'd love to be reborn
Very far away from africa
And I don't want to remember a damn thing grin

2 Likes

Re: Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation by oyinkel(m): 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
# upon which lifetime will the final judgement of the individual be based?

1 Like

Re: Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
mrmrmister:

They're probably super intelligent
I hope reincarnation is true though
I'd love to be reborn
Very far away from africa
And I don't want to remember a damn thing grin
Lol. . .Africa is. . .just a terrible place to be. Even if you have dreams about changing this place and making it better, the backwards mindset of the majority of people will just discourage you. Africans are content once they have food and entertainment. And sex.

If I ever come back I don't think I want to be African as well grin

I don't ever want to come back here though. This world is just. . .ugh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation by akindlesfarm: 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
AnonyNymous:

simply because we carry a new body with a new brain and function, the only thing that reincarnate is the self awareness and the energy behind life, remember there are diseases that can make you forget all you've done in your present life e.g old age dementia so how much more the reincarnation of a new soul?

2. When we die, do we forget this current incarnation as well? Or do we remember all past incarnations?
yes in most cases but we've do is stored in the aka shi record and some case people can remember there past life and as well as other people past life.

3. If reincarnation is true, what's responsible for the increase in the worlds population?
The increase in world population is due to the fact that more souls are coming to the world at the same time, in the past people don't live long there was high infant mortality rate and so on but now people live longer and better because of the improvement in science and technology. moreover souls from the lower realm (animals, hellish, hungry ghost) do rise to join the human race

when we become one with God and the desires and attraction that causes us to reincarnate seize and realise our origin because is not our home that's every we live on can also kill us or bring us pain( men live the sword and die by the sword). Only when we realise reincarnation can be control and compulsory force can be broken.
This is a honest inquiry
Re: Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
akindlesfarm:

Why'd you quote the whole post?? Without replying??
Re: Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation by ifenes(m): 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
AnonyNymous:

This is a honest inquiry

You forget your past life because you are not intune to your subconscious mind( the real aspect of you. If you have no access to the memory bank, of course you will have no clue what has happened and what will hsppen. The function of your brain is to experience life and not to know what will happens. The brain is only an antenna to what ever energy frequency you vibrate.

Reincarnation itself is shifting to a similar time- line you live in. Everything billions of possible lifes of yours is happening NOW. Reincarnation is like Time, Motion, tools that help you feel like you are living life in different times.

The experience of increase in the world population itself is a different time/ world you are experiences. Some worlds you presently live in are underpopulated, some don't even have humans on it.

Death is an exist from a reality program, turning of the PS4 to do something else. In Death you expand back to the ONENESS, Prime Radiant , The Writer, The Artist that you are.

1 Like

Re: Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
ifenes:

You forget your past life because you are not intune to your subconscious mind( the real aspect of you. If you have no access to the memory bank, of course you will have no clue what has happened and what will hsppen. The function of your brain is to experience life and not to know what will happens. The brain is only an antenna to what ever energy frequency you vibrate.

Reincarnation itself is shifting to a similar time- line you live in. Everything billions of possible lifes of yours is happening NOW. Reincarnation is like Time, Motion, tools that help you feel like you are living life in different times.

The experience of increase in the world population itself is a different time/ world you are experiences. Some worlds you presently live in are underpopulated, some don't even have humans on it.

Death is an exist from a reality program, turning of the PS4 to do something else. In Death you expand back to the ONENESS, Prime Radiant , The Writer, The Artist that you are.
Thanks for your input.

Can you simplify the part of how I'm living every possible life 'now'? I don't quite get it.
Re: Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation by akindlesfarm: 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
SirAweezy:
Una go just dey wetin no lost upanda... na wa ooo! My friend "concentrate on your life and make it worth the while"

well I suggest a sensible person would love to know is essence here on earth and what lies after his death, what makes us human is not just because we can put on cloths or cook our food but that we can also ask intelligent question that matter so much to the essence of our existence, or are you part of those that says " we are here by mistake and only a product of evolution"? well as for me that's a lie the world is so big and complex that there is more to what we can touch, see, smell, taste and hear.

1 Like

Re: Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation by SirAweezy(m): 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
akindlesfarm:

well I suggest a sensible person would love to know is essence here on earth and what lies after his death, what makes us human is not just because we can put on cloths or cook our food but that we can also ask intelligent question that matter so much to the essence of our existence, or are you part of those that says " we are here by mistake and only a product of evolution"? well as for me that's a lie the world is so big and complex that there is more to what we can touch, see, smell, taste and hear.

Indirectly I am not sensible?... my friend there are some things that is beyond human comprehension i.e "how God came to being" "where is heaven" see my dear the question OP ask is not a thing for an ordinary man. I know what I am saying... I am not saying you should not be curious to want to know. But please do it with wisdom. Leave some battles they are not yours to fight.
Re: Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation by ifenes(m): 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Thanks for your input.

Can you simplify the part of how I'm living every possible life 'now'? I don't quite get it.

Time the illusion makes you think yesterday and today are different days. But actually they are happening simultaneously. Time helps you live them at different times. But the reality is everything is happening now. Everything is spread out and you are only shifting from one point on the board to another. In reality, tomorrow will never come..., all things are happening now when you eliminate Time.

1 Like

Re: Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation by mrmrmister: 11:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
ifenes:

Time the illusion makes you think yesterday and today are different days. But actually they are happening simultaneously. Time helps you live them at different times. But the reality is everything is happening now. Everything is spread out and you are only shifting from one point on the board to another. In reality, tomorrow will never come..., all things are happening now when you eliminate Time.

All things are happening now?
So how do you explain growth?

1 Like

Re: Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation by akindlesfarm: 11:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
SirAweezy:

Indirectly I am not sensible?... my friend there are some things that is beyond human comprehension i.e "how God came to being" "where is heaven" see my dear the question OP ask is not a thing for an ordinary man. I know what I am saying... I am not saying you should not be curious to want to know. But please do it with wisdom. Leave some battles they are not yours to fight.
The question op wrote is not whether God exist or how he came into existence but "reincarnation" which I believe is an interesting topic and one which should be given more attention to and pondered upon
Re: Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation by SirAweezy(m): 12:13am On Jan 03, 2017
akindlesfarm:

The question op wrote is not whether God exist or how he came into existence but "reincarnation" which I believe is an interesting topic and one which should be given more attention to and pondered upon

Fair enough.... my apology to the OP if he is seeing this. Sorry for my sarcasm!
Re: Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation by analice107: 12:21am On Jan 03, 2017
Martinez19:
I don't understand one thing you said.

1 Like

Re: Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation by analice107: 12:23am On Jan 03, 2017
mrmrmister:
They're probably super intelligent I hope reincarnation is true though I'd love to be reborn Very far away from africa And I don't want to remember a damn thing grin
Lol. everywhere have its own challenges dear.

1 Like

Re: Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation by Martinez19(m): 12:27am On Jan 03, 2017
analice107:

I don't understand one thing you said.
I meant that your memory of your past life is the evidence of your past life. It(the memory of your past life) is what gives reincarnation it's substance as without it, we can't talk of reincarnation.
Re: Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation by wolesmile(m): 1:01am On Jan 03, 2017
oyinkel:
# upon which lifetime will the final judgement of the individual be based?

On the last.
Re: Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 03, 2017
Thanks for your input guys.

Ifenes : interesting perspective. I'm still having a bit of a hard time visualizing what you explained in my head buy I think I understand the concept a bit.
Re: Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation by ifenes(m): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2017
mrmrmister:

All things are happening now?
So how do you explain growth?

Growing is an illusion I am experiencing. I am not growing, I am only shifting from A to Z. I am a new person each micro sec. The me of yesterday is different to a me of now. Life is all about experience yourself move about the chess board.
Re: Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation by denziz: 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
ifenes:

Growing is an illusion I am experiencing. I am not growing, I am only shifting from A to Z. I am a new person each micro sec. The me of yesterday is different to a me of now. Life is all about experience yourself move about the chess board.
This your explanation get k leg,please kindly shed more light.

1 Like

Re: Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation by akindlesfarm: 1:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
ifenes:

explain further pls.
Re: Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation by 4kings: 7:01pm On Jan 05, 2017
ifenes pls explain further...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie Celebrate 57th Birthday With Multiple Cakes [PHOTOS] / Ask Me Any Question About Spirituality / Is It Right For Christian Couples To Watch Blue Films Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.