Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation (1815 Views)

Question To Those Who Believe In Reincarnation / Reincarnation Proof: How To Remember Your Past Life The Easiest Way / Atheists Who Believe In The Supernatural Please Come In(discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation by being(m): 11:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Reincarnation seems like an interesting topic. I just want to ask:

1. Why do we forget our 'past lives' in our new incarnations?

2. When we die, do we forget this current incarnation as well? Or do we remember all past incarnations?

3. If reincarnation is true, what's responsible for the increase in the worlds population?

4. When do we 'stop' reincarnating?
This is a honest inquiry

U need learn Truth which comes from knowing Christ.Thats what will give a meaning to your life
Re: Question For People Who Believe In Reincarnation by AmunaNo1: 12:49am On Jan 14, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Reincarnation seems like an interesting topic. I just want to ask:

1. Why do we forget our 'past lives' in our new incarnations?

2. When we die, do we forget this current incarnation as well? Or do we remember all past incarnations?

3. If reincarnation is true, what's responsible for the increase in the worlds population?

4. When do we 'stop' reincarnating?
This is a honest inquiry

We seem to forget our past life memories because our bodies are designed that way. In addition our minds are programmed from a young age by our parents and society to discard memories that do not conform with the present reality. However in most cases it is possible to retrive such memories through force of will. You can look up Brian Weisz on Google.
When we die, we do not forget our current incarnation, in fact we remember more clearly and are able to access all past life memories. This may come as a shock to people As a result you are able to take stock of your cumulative actions and patterns and chart a course for future lives or even stop reincarnation all together.
The world's population continues to increase because new souls are incarnating on this planet at this time. This is because the Earth environment through pain and suffering on both physical, emotional and spiritual levels provides a unique opportunity for soul growth.
Most Eastern traditions teach that we can only stop reincarnation after we have achieved some form of enlightenment. I can tell you that this is a carefully crafted lie designed by those who will see us remain slaves forever. In reality we can stop reincarnation or opt out of the wheel of life and death whenever we want. The key is realizing that you have the right to do so. It doesn't matter if you're a high level guru or some chump on the street all humans are sovereign beings.
I hope I've been able to help.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adeboye's Prophecies For 2020 / Mummy G.O At It Again! As She Names 7 Popular Nigerian Churches That Won’t Make / How Can Jesus Be God Almighty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.