Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

"Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. (30931 Views)

Man Buys Python To Celebrate Buhari's "2019 Failure" After His Declaration / Buhari's 2019 Presidential Campaign Headquarter In Jigawa State (Photo) / I See A War Coming - Nigerians Be Prepared (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. by APCmyheart(m): 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
LagosBoi2:
If the price of food items does not go back to it's original price and he did not release kanu,dasuki and zakazy this year, I will rather vote a goat over him in 2019.

Lol cheat beater, like your vote count before.
Re: "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
One project that I know PMB will deliver is the 2nd Niger Bridge, it's too crucial to 2019.
Re: "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. by kareemkamil(m): 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
I dont have any body to vote for than Buhari, in 2019. Because all those that role previously, they damage this country. So someone that came to power, not up to 3 year's we want him revive all they have damage overnight. Nigerian's should wake up. Less this man time, Buhari may your days be long.
Re: "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. by alsudaes1(m): 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
clevadani:
2019 is going to be really difficult for Buhari except something miraculous happens.
If he continues like this, make him forget am.

It seems so o,

Something MIRACULOUSLY GOOD need to happen before then for him (or APC) to win
Re: "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
blazer234:
You guys should stop fooling yourselves. Despite bad economy, apc still won ondo and edo. One Igbo nollywood actor just defected to apc. Nothing will happen in 2019.
There's no different between APC and PDP it's just name. They have same set of human beings, same thinking (looting in whatever form).Similar scenario happened during PDP era were there was massive rigging so you don't expect APC to be saint.They are trying everything possible to mention that any strong opposition doesn't come by 2019 but their plans have failed because they will meet tough people that would form alliance from within their party with PDP.
Re: "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. by shestrong(f): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
free2ryhme:

Atiku does not care about you

What has Atiku done for the entire nigeria?

Go to yola and check what he's doing
He might not have gotten to ur door step but at least we know somewhr in Nigeria, he's impacting lives..
Now to u Buharis' great grand son,what has ur father achieved?
Re: "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. by blazer234: 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
asuustrike2009:

There's no different between APC and PDP it's just name. They have same set of human beings, same thinking (looting in whatever form).Similar scenario happened during PDP era were there was massive rigging so you don't expect APC to be saint.They are trying everything possible to mention that any strong opposition doesn't come by 2019 but their plans have failed because they will meet tough people that would form alliance from within their party with PDP.

It is not by who allies with who. It is by who will have interest of the masses in mind
Re: "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. by engrchykae(m): 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
justicejay:
Come 2019 we will still change this government, and we will keep changing naija government until our leaders start serving us.
hahaha,you mistakenly think pmb will allow opposgtion to prosper,any opposition will be dealt with midnight arrest,re-opening of old cases,pmb is not gej.gej gave us the power to elect our looters but pmb and his cabal made this power inconclusive.
Re: "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
blazer234:

It is not by who allies with who. It is by who will have interest of the masses in mind
Non of them have the interest of the masses.they're out there for their selfish reasons

Re: "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. by Hakeem3(m): 9:13am On Jan 04, 2017
LagosBoi2:
If the price of food items does not go back to it's original price and he did not release kanu,dasuki and zakazy this year, I will rather vote a goat over him in 2019.
what do u know
Re: "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. by obaloppelujo(m): 9:37am On Jan 04, 2017
buhari will win with eyes closed . Simple truth.
Re: "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. by korel9: 5:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
Princess4ng:

I've not heard from u, hope all is well.
Re: "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. by LagosBoi2(m): 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hakeem3:

what do u know

You are dum.b to think I don't know what I am saying, check my records you will see that I campaigned and voted for buhari
Re: "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. by LagosBoi2(m): 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
cyprex:

You are obviously not a Lagos Boy, Lagosians think, know and write better than this.

Check my records, I am a buharist campaigned and voted for him, get yourself together and think right. We Lagosians are not sentimental

Re: "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. by LagosBoi2(m): 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
APCmyheart:

Lol cheat beater, like your vote count before.

Check my records, I am a buharist campaigned and voted for him, get yourself together and think right. We Lagosians are not sentimental
Re: "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. by tomakint: 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
Corrinthians:
All they do these days is "react". Even ipob Zombies are reacting to the forthcoming election as per what they intend to do at the ballot.. And here we were thinking the barren landlocked enclave would boycott the elections. cheesy cheesy

Confused zombies. grin

Omenka I don't have much to say but just pray to God to give you a new heart
Re: "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. by Splashme: 6:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
clevadani:
2019 is going to be really difficult for Buhari except something miraculous happens.
If he continues like this, make him forget am.
Re: "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. by Corrinthians(m): 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
tomakint:

Omenka I don't have much to say but just pray to God to give you a new heart
I know omenka is like the devil to ipob zombies. Everything that happens to them on the forum, they blame him. grin

Re: "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. by Princess4ng(f): 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2017
korel9:

I've not heard from u, hope all is well.

Yes
Re: "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. by APCmyheart(m): 9:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
LagosBoi2:

lol you Lagosian? Hahhaa see this boy wey follows Ekene dili chukwu enter Lagos hahaha.

Wetin make we wey then born for Lagos talk?
Re: "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. by korel9: 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
Princess4ng:

Yes
You could have at least replied my mail dearie
Re: "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. by korel9: 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
Princess4ng:

Yes
You could have at least replied my mail dearie
Re: "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. by fallout87: 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
jerseyboy:
2019 Elections will be rigged. Massively and Violently. Opposition leading figures will be in jail. Buhari is president until death do him part

Exactly. They will inconclusive until they can rig Buhari in.

There will no longer be genuine elections.

Serves Nigerians right for voting Buhari in the first place. By the time he is done with the country they will be crying about the good times under GEJ and Yar Adua

Re: "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. by LagosBoi2(m): 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2017
APCmyheart:

lol you Lagosian? Hahhaa see this boy wey follows Ekene dili chukwu enter Lagos hahaha.

Wetin make we wey then born for Lagos talk?

You don't deserve a reply but just to reset your brain my village is badagry
Re: "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. by APCmyheart(m): 12:05am On Jan 06, 2017
LagosBoi2:

You don't deserve a reply but just to reset your brain my village is badagry

Badagry?

Oh.. sorry you speak Egun?

Afo Ganjia?

sorry for the way i type it but i dont under much of Egun..
Re: "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. by korel9: 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
Princess4ng:

Yes
Hi dearie, didn't hear from u again. Hope you're safe and okay.
Re: "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. by Princess4ng(f): 11:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
korel9:

Hi dearie, didn't hear from u again. Hope you're safe and okay.

M fyn dear
Re: "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. by korel9: 6:47am On Jan 17, 2017
Princess4ng:

M fyn dear
Are u really in Unimaid like u said?
Re: "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. by Princess4ng(f): 7:01am On Jan 17, 2017
korel9:

Are u really in Unimaid like u said?

Yeah
Re: "Buhari 2019 Is Coming" Nigerians React On Twitter. by korel9: 7:06am On Jan 17, 2017
Princess4ng:

Yeah
Please stay safe and I pray God guides and protect u for me.
Can we get a more private and better avenue than here?
If u know what I mean

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Polytechnic, Ado-Ekiti / Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari / BREAKING: Jubilations At TETFUND As Buhari Fires Executive Secretary