Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,082 members, 7,953,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

US Based Liberian Couple Poisoned By Brother As They Returned Home For Christmas - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Based Liberian Couple Poisoned By Brother As They Returned Home For Christmas (41084 Views)

UNIZIK Graduate Dies After She Was Poisoned By A Guy She Turned Down / Man Impregnates Wife’s Best Friend In Nasarawa, Gets Poisoned By The Wife / Comedian MC Kind Slumps & Dies After Being "Poisoned By Friends" (Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Based Liberian Couple Poisoned By Brother As They Returned Home For Christmas by dainformant(m): 5:07am On Jan 03, 2017
This US based Liberian couple had no idea it would be their last journey when they decided to travel back home for the Christmas celebration. According to multiple online reports, the couple who lived in Minnesota -had been sending money from the United States to the husband’s brother to build them houses back in their hometown.

When they arrived home, the brother allegedly cooked a poisoned food and sent to them. They both reportedly died after eating the food and were found with foam coming out of their mouth.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/us-based-couple-who-returned-home-for.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Based Liberian Couple Poisoned By Brother As They Returned Home For Christmas by EmekaBlue(m): 5:07am On Jan 03, 2017
Chai...Simply because he can't account for the money

Money is Evil

14 Likes

Re: US Based Liberian Couple Poisoned By Brother As They Returned Home For Christmas by dainformant(m): 5:08am On Jan 03, 2017

Re: US Based Liberian Couple Poisoned By Brother As They Returned Home For Christmas by PrettyCrystal: 5:08am On Jan 03, 2017
very sad

2 Likes

Re: US Based Liberian Couple Poisoned By Brother As They Returned Home For Christmas by madridguy(m): 5:09am On Jan 03, 2017
Yaa Rosululahi. Some people are extremely wicked. RIP to them.

4 Likes

Re: US Based Liberian Couple Poisoned By Brother As They Returned Home For Christmas by ChangeIsCostant: 5:09am On Jan 03, 2017
what a world.. tragic end

1 Like

Re: US Based Liberian Couple Poisoned By Brother As They Returned Home For Christmas by alexiej(m): 5:10am On Jan 03, 2017
The heart of man is desperately wicked cry

2 Likes

Re: US Based Liberian Couple Poisoned By Brother As They Returned Home For Christmas by ThinkSmarter: 5:31am On Jan 03, 2017
Hmmmmmm
This z Savage, Can he nw hv rest of mind or freely enjoy the wealth of the brother after killing him?
These are some of the reasons why some people have decided to take foreign nationality, while some hv bought land and raised structure in the cities and vowed never to come back home.
Village people which way? Can we progress with this attitude.
#AjoNwanne, #CainVersionOfaBrother.

17 Likes

Re: US Based Liberian Couple Poisoned By Brother As They Returned Home For Christmas by Godfullsam(m): 5:33am On Jan 03, 2017
That is why some people dont even travel home at all.

Very wicked people everywhere...

I guess he has used the money to help himself.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Based Liberian Couple Poisoned By Brother As They Returned Home For Christmas by Pavore9: 5:36am On Jan 03, 2017
Sad.
Re: US Based Liberian Couple Poisoned By Brother As They Returned Home For Christmas by Boleyndynasty2(f): 5:39am On Jan 03, 2017
Why are people so evil, Now that he has succeeded in killing them has it made him happier or richer? RIP to the couple cry
Re: US Based Liberian Couple Poisoned By Brother As They Returned Home For Christmas by VickyRotex(f): 5:44am On Jan 03, 2017
"Imu ma ni'ka o. Ti ko jeka gborun asebi!"

3 Likes

Re: US Based Liberian Couple Poisoned By Brother As They Returned Home For Christmas by midolian(m): 5:45am On Jan 03, 2017
And where is the picture of the wicked brother? undecided

2 Likes

Re: US Based Liberian Couple Poisoned By Brother As They Returned Home For Christmas by greatgod2012(f): 5:57am On Jan 03, 2017
This life sha..........

If this is true, it means the brother have only been lavishing the money sent home by this couple for the building and he quickly eliminated them when they arrived to avoid being asked about the building.

Son of man

I'm still wondering how the judgment day will be, if truly there is judgment day.

4 Likes

Re: US Based Liberian Couple Poisoned By Brother As They Returned Home For Christmas by chanx: 5:59am On Jan 03, 2017
This is very unfortunate.

RIP
Re: US Based Liberian Couple Poisoned By Brother As They Returned Home For Christmas by hungryboy(m): 6:07am On Jan 03, 2017
This is really tragic
May their souls rest in peace
This is one of the reasons i trust no one,
When it comes to the issue of money,

Even if you be Pastor sef

1 Like

Re: US Based Liberian Couple Poisoned By Brother As They Returned Home For Christmas by phlamesG: 6:20am On Jan 03, 2017
People are generally wicked oo

May their souls rest in peace cry
Re: US Based Liberian Couple Poisoned By Brother As They Returned Home For Christmas by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:21am On Jan 03, 2017
Let them investigate the matter well and if the brother is found guilty, he should be killled too

#blackMan with black sense cos of money

Shiooor undecided
Re: US Based Liberian Couple Poisoned By Brother As They Returned Home For Christmas by IamPatriotic(m): 6:29am On Jan 03, 2017
This is one of the reasons why most of my kins abroad have decided to stay put where they are , before opening the thread, I thought the sad incident happened somewhere in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: US Based Liberian Couple Poisoned By Brother As They Returned Home For Christmas by Flexherbal(m): 6:34am On Jan 03, 2017
What a wicked world !
Re: US Based Liberian Couple Poisoned By Brother As They Returned Home For Christmas by Atiku2019: 6:35am On Jan 03, 2017
But Why? cry cry Killing your own brother because of properties cry
Re: US Based Liberian Couple Poisoned By Brother As They Returned Home For Christmas by braimeddy: 6:44am On Jan 03, 2017
What has this life turn into? Rip
Re: US Based Liberian Couple Poisoned By Brother As They Returned Home For Christmas by Kakamorufu(m): 6:48am On Jan 03, 2017
mehn, people are just bad. Why kill them over properties. All are vanity mahn.
Re: US Based Liberian Couple Poisoned By Brother As They Returned Home For Christmas by lanicky(f): 6:49am On Jan 03, 2017
I can't trust nobody with my money.... Never! sad

What an evil world we live in.

RIP to them.

2 Likes

Re: US Based Liberian Couple Poisoned By Brother As They Returned Home For Christmas by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 03, 2017
News like this is why I have refused to come back since I left the country in 1943 for Nicaragua. I know that my younger brother has been planning to do this to me...he will old trying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Based Liberian Couple Poisoned By Brother As They Returned Home For Christmas by Chanchit: 7:33am On Jan 03, 2017
So the wickedness reach Liberia. No time, the brother and his family too should be served that same poison.
Re: US Based Liberian Couple Poisoned By Brother As They Returned Home For Christmas by mufasa07: 7:39am On Jan 03, 2017
RIP to the couple,the heart of men is very wicked.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: US Based Liberian Couple Poisoned By Brother As They Returned Home For Christmas by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 03, 2017
If only they had known, RIP
Re: US Based Liberian Couple Poisoned By Brother As They Returned Home For Christmas by Thisis2raw(m): 8:25am On Jan 03, 2017
That man deserves a a slow, painful death
Re: US Based Liberian Couple Poisoned By Brother As They Returned Home For Christmas by PIPPROF(m): 8:26am On Jan 03, 2017
news like his scare peeps in the disapora from coming home

at least if they do

they should watch what they eat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Declares Pastor Emmanuel Gbaruko, Another Wanted For Stealing N183m (Pix) / Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out / SARS Kills 3 Youths In Luebe, Khana Rivers State (Graphic Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.