Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming (46043 Views)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Club At Quilox / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by bignero: 8:49am On Jan 03, 2017
hmm
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 03, 2017
Arrival of single Modas.....
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by dojumav: 8:49am On Jan 03, 2017
congrats to her.. thou i see people with fake smiles
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 03, 2017
Goldenheart:
wink
Hehehehe
We know na cheesy grin
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by KingLennon(m): 8:51am On Jan 03, 2017
Kingbuhari:
she will remain barren if he stick with this owambe obsessed JJC ....

1 Like

Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by Kingbuhari(m): 8:54am On Jan 03, 2017
[quote author=KingLennon post=52484717][/quote]

Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by helphelp: 8:55am On Jan 03, 2017
JJC na guest for that level
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by KingLennon(m): 8:58am On Jan 03, 2017
[quote author=Kingbuhari post=52484820][/quote]

Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by Nickymezor(f): 8:59am On Jan 03, 2017
tongue
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by Kingbuhari(m): 9:01am On Jan 03, 2017
[quote author=KingLennon post=52484917][/quote]

Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by adonbilivit: 9:04am On Jan 03, 2017
Goldenheart:
Jeniva why bleaching na?

thy face n thy legs tho grin cheesy
na pancake make her face lighter.
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by KingLennon(m): 9:04am On Jan 03, 2017
[quote author=Kingbuhari post=52484998][/quote]

Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by toprealman: 9:04am On Jan 03, 2017
Kingbuhari:
she will remain barren if she stick with this owambe obsessed JJC ....
Choose your words thoughtfully.
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by Burgerlomo: 9:06am On Jan 03, 2017
Congrats!
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by seenter84: 9:10am On Jan 03, 2017
Old aunties squad
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by the1freethinker(m): 9:15am On Jan 03, 2017
Wooow

Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 03, 2017
I dont understand. They didnt own a house before now ? Na wa o
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by aalangel(f): 9:44am On Jan 03, 2017
Khd95:
See those who give a fvck

Rejoice with them that Rejoice.
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by Iceeydee: 9:46am On Jan 03, 2017
JudgementHammer:
They have successfully enslaved their marriage to the masses by reporting all about it on social media as if we asked for it. Whatever is made known publicly have to keep being protected publicly. They both already have a public personality which is enough to talk about already not thier marriage again.

Unnecessary rumours would always spring up and some of the rumours would be so weighty that they just have to keep speaking about it to the public again. How does announcement of a private livinghome concern fans now, its nothing about their career.

I don't know why many celebs find it hard to maintain a simple life after making money. The likes of sound sultan and Ramsey Noah dont belong to this group. Understanding that career and marriage shouldn't be interwoven is very important. Job is job, marriage is marriage.
When you host a party it's very normal that you take pictures and with social media these days you tend to share some of those pictures on your profile so your friends or followers can see.

All it takes is for a blogger to go to their page, save these pictures and write something on it, making it news.

You think it's funke that created this thread or she paid bloggers to report the news? When you're a celebrity most part of your life is in the open and you wouldn't even know.

It's not about keeping things private. This even Nigeria I hope you know the extent the paparazzis in the US go just to get private pictures of celebs for news.

It's not always their doings but the media.
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by Iceeydee: 9:47am On Jan 03, 2017
Kingbuhari:
she will remain barren if she stick with this owambe obsessed JJC ....
You're really so senseless.

No wonder you chose your moniker after that senseless man.
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by Kingbuhari(m): 9:50am On Jan 03, 2017
Iceeydee:

You're really so senseless.

No wonder you chose your moniker after that senseless man.

Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 03, 2017
Lovely house.
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by Kingbuhari(m): 9:56am On Jan 03, 2017
toprealman:
Choose your words thoughtfully.
the guy has kids from his first marriage and he seems comfortable with them, just that he want to inherit her wealth should incase she no Born pikin... I'm sure this guy is using contraception without her notice
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by Kingbuhari(m): 9:58am On Jan 03, 2017
[quote author=KingLennon post=52485077][/quote] remove ur trousers and bend down

Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by CuteTj(m): 10:00am On Jan 03, 2017
ojinuocheibi:
I hate celebrity news, just give us politics and economic development news lipsrsealed undecided embarassed
I hate celebrity news and now hate politics news, just give me economic development news.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by Standardcosting(m): 10:04am On Jan 03, 2017
Goldenheart:
Jeniva why bleaching na?

thy face n thy legs tho grin cheesy
Its cos of pancake. I don't think she bleached the face sef
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 03, 2017
Lovely they look happy
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by joenor(m): 10:19am On Jan 03, 2017
smile
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by toprealman: 10:25am On Jan 03, 2017
Kingbuhari:
the guy has kids from his first marriage and he seems comfortable with them, just that he want to inherit her wealth should incase she no Born pikin... I'm sure this guy is using contraception without her notice
How did we get to point?
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by herlarho(m): 10:45am On Jan 03, 2017
so

Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by wintersnow(m): 10:51am On Jan 03, 2017
Mikylopez:
all dz people ranting who gives a 4k .. . .i do oooo when ill do mine ill invite every body from nairaland

Omg!!! Spoilt child

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RMD Disappointed On Hillary Clinton's Loss As He Releases Stylish Photo / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him / Paul Okoye Celebrates Peter And Wife, Lola On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.