Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming (46038 Views)

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Welcome Twins. Celebrities, Fans React / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Club At Quilox / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 03, 2017
She no wan learn.
After some years afterwards, her eyes go clear.
I now understand why some Pastors predicted certain things about her..

Her problem is ifawo fa Hope I got the Yoruba pronunciation right grin
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by ceasare: 11:32am On Jan 03, 2017
danduchi:
Hope they continue like this and don't ask for public donation when they have kidney/liver problem or stroke

I really hope so my brother....not after displaying to us
How they ball hard ,live large and all that!
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by kelzgie: 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
Goldenheart:
Jeniva why bleaching na?

thy face n thy legs tho grin cheesy
Nawa fr una Oo.....wah does it mean to bleach...jes fr u to know....only very black girls nd very light skinned girls av dsame facial nd feet colours...for someone who is chocolate brown...no no...cos it's a blend of both complexion...
Plus makeup makes ladies light facially...abi u dey wear makeup for leg
#finidi george..every thing na bleach fr una side..
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by meeketta: 12:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
HOW DEM EPP
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by Damseldammie(f): 1:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
Congrats though, but honestly you shouldn't have publicized this. You don't make anything that concerns your marriage a public opinion. Receive divine wisdom & remain blessed
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by Goldenheart(m): 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
kelzgie:

Nawa fr una Oo.....wah does it mean to bleach...jes fr u to know....only very black girls nd very light skinned girls av dsame facial nd feet colours...for someone who is chocolate brown...no no...cos it's a blend of both complexion...
Plus makeup makes ladies light facially...abi u dey wear makeup for leg
#finidi george..every thing na bleach fr una side..

Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by Abillsable: 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
Glad to see she found happiness.
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by pressplay411(m): 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
JudgementHammer:
They have successfully enslaved their marriage to the masses by reporting all about it on social media as if we asked for it. Whatever is made known publicly have to keep being protected publicly. They both already have a public personality which is enough to talk about already not thier marriage again.

Unnecessary rumours would always spring up and some of the rumours would be so weighty that they just have to keep speaking about it to the public again. How does announcement of a private livinghome concern fans now, its nothing about their career.

I don't know why many celebs find it hard to maintain a simple life after making money. The likes of sound sultan and Ramsey Noah dont belong to this group. Understanding that career and marriage shouldn't be interwoven is very important. Job is job, marriage is marriage.

Whatever man. Like you didn't rush to read and comment. They're celebrities, it'll make news whether or not they publish it. Better than fake bloggers gossiping about what they don't know.
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by yarimo(m): 12:27am On Jan 04, 2017
Goldenheart:
Jeniva why bleaching na?

thy face n thy legs tho grin cheesy
mr, are you a Lerner? This people and bleaching are like SCAM and 419 grin
Re: Photos From Funke Akindele And Jjc's House Warming by Wizkin: 12:55am On Jan 04, 2017
That's great.Thank God for you.

Click here >>>> http://www.9ja-infoo.com/mobile/index.php to watch all kind of movies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Dating Emma Nyra, I Spent Almost N30million On Her – Ubi Franklin / This Lady Is Claiming Mr. Eazi Is Her Boyfriend, See Birthday Shout Out / Mr Ibu: "My Wife Is The Prettiest Woman I Have Met"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.