Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

What Do You Love/Enjoy About Driving? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Do You Love/Enjoy About Driving? (15222 Views)

What Does The Law Say About Driving With An Expired Drivers License ? / Saudi Style, Photos Shows Arab Men Driving Their Suvs On Just Two Wheels. / Mercedes Benz Self Driving Bus Unveiled (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Love/Enjoy About Driving? by pocohantas(f): 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
Some people see driving as a chore, some a necessity. For people that love driving, what do you love about driving?

Detailed or not, roads, your car, people...anything?

For me, it's about the convenience. I also enjoy driving in the rain...

cc: lalasticlala
Mynd44 lipsrsealed

Re: What Do You Love/Enjoy About Driving? by billy187(m): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
Well, funny thing- I can't really put a finger on it. But then I prefer getting around by driving my jalopy much more to being driven around in an S Class.

Perhaps it's the content I feel from having absolute control over a metallic one tonne monster that feeds on dead dinosaurs and is propelled by little explosions. grin

17 Likes

Re: What Do You Love/Enjoy About Driving? by wtfCode: 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
Its alotta fun 4 me.
Especially,since I learn to burn out,spill out n' drifting[havnt perfected it yet]...Its Just fun!

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Love/Enjoy About Driving? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
#OkBye

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Love/Enjoy About Driving? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
PaperLace:

People:You see guys that drive manual cars, guys that can get their hands dirty_ change a tyre, simple repairs and all that shii...I find them extremely attractive. Try dating a romantic guy that drives a manual car, the patience and expertise he uses to change gears, if he brings it to the other room_ just put on your seatbelt, dude is gonna drive you crazy.

*It clears my head, sometimes I arrange my whole week, plan dinner...etc, in traffic.
#OkBye

Lol. The emboldened text is not true anyway.

Changing of gears has no relation whatsoever with sexual prowess.

6 Likes

Re: What Do You Love/Enjoy About Driving? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
DarkRebel101:

Lol. The emboldened text is not true anyway.

Changing of gears has no relation whatsoever with sexual prowess.
This guy, are you gay? angry
Have you been in the other room with a male manual car driver?
Are you a romantic manual car driver that's not good in the other room?

Don't mind me, just joking, but majority of my male friends are manual tranny drivers_ there is this thing about them kiss, maybe it's a coincidence. I can't explain...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Love/Enjoy About Driving? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
PaperLace:

This guy, are you gay? angry

Would it be bad if I was? grin

Have you been in the other room with a male manual car driver?
Are you a romantic manual car driver that's not good in the other room?

Don't mind me, just joking, but majority of my male friends are manual tranny drivers_ there is this thing about them kiss, maybe it's a coincidence. I can't explain...

Coincidence or correlation is not the same as causation. In philosophy, muddling the two results in a logical fallacy called Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc.

There are also many manual drivers that are awful lovers, so your contention is defeated in that respect.

Women find manual drivers attractive not because they make terrific lovers, but because unlike automatic drivers, they are in full control of the vehicle, and as we know, women get pûssy queefs just by being around men who show great control.

Many Danfo buses are in manual form. If I may ask, are you also attracted to Danfo Drivers? cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Love/Enjoy About Driving? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
DarkRebel101:

Would it be bad if I was? grin

Coincidence or correlation is not the same as causation. In philosophy, muddling the two results in a logical fallacy called Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc.

There are also many manual drivers that are awful lovers, so your contention is defeated in that respect.

Women find manual drivers attractive not because they make terrific lovers, but because unlike automatic drivers, they are in full control of the vehicle, and as we know, women get pûssy queefs just by being around men who show great control.

Many Danfo buses are in manual form. If I may ask, are you also attracted to Danfo Drivers? cheesy
Nah. It won't be bad at all, as long as you're not the one bending over.

Women? I don't think so. I am yet to see one woman that can relate to this preference of mine.
When I sit in the front of a public transport, I also enjoy watching the danfo driver do his thing. smiley

The terrific lovers part was just a joke o, how many could I have sampled to arrive at that conclusion? grin
'but then, don't you need expertise and patience to function well in the other room angry
Re: What Do You Love/Enjoy About Driving? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
PaperLace:

Nah. It won't be bad at all, as long as you're not the one bending over.

Hahaha. This woman don kill me o. grin

It would be bad if I'm the one doing the bend-down-select, but it isn't bad if you – a female – is the one doing it?. Abi you no dey give your hubby bend-down-select? Or is it touch-your-toes they call it?
grin

Women? I don't think so. I am yet to see one woman that can relate to this preference of mine.

Really? Why do you think women love guys that drive sport/fast cars? Asides the fact that they smell of money and class, it's also because many of these cars come in manual form.

When I sit in the front of a public transport, I also enjoy watching the danfo driver do his thing. smiley
The terrific lovers part was just a joke o, how many could I have sampled to arrive at that conclusion? grin
'but then, don't you need expertise and patience to function well in the other room angry

Lol. How could I possibly know how many you've sampled?

It goes without saying, a guy does need expertise and patience to function optimally.

But the key ingredients are:

I) the ability to improvise.

II) allowing the moment to dictate your pace and actions as opposed to being stiff and formulaic.

II) and lastly: he must have a thorough understanding of the female genitaliä—this is coming from a twelfth level sex-professor who can reproduce with surgical accuracy, a perfect image of a vagina from memory.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Love/Enjoy About Driving? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
I love speeding. You can never catch me driving slow, except the car is faulty.

I enjoy driving in traffic. I know, weird. But It's always fun cutting in front of other drivers, switching lanes. grin

I love the mental work involved: "would I fit in between those two cars? Can I quickly overtake before that trailer gets close" etc..

Best of all, I love long drives. Nothing beats cruising while blasting Yanni, or Bone Thugs, or Rihanna in your car. smiley

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do You Love/Enjoy About Driving? by Kjnwancaro: 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
To me there's no fun in driving automatic. Driving is improvising, sometimes you have less than a second if you're lucky you have more time to think and decide. Autos are not as responsive, they will delay on decisions you make and most times end up ruining it. What I enjoy most about driving is my ability to maneuver, my Gawd I so much enjoy making other drivers feel bullied. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Love/Enjoy About Driving? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 04, 2017
pocohantas:
Some people see driving as a chore, some a necessity. For people that love driving, what do you love about driving?

Mynd44 lipsrsealed

This grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Love/Enjoy About Driving? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 04, 2017
Kjnwancaro:
To me there's no fun in driving automatic. Driving is improvising, sometimes you have less than a second if you're lucky you have more time to think and decide. Autos are not as responsive, they will delay on decisions you make and most times end up ruining it. What I enjoy most about driving is my ability to maneuver, my Gawd I so much enjoy making other drivers feel bullied. grin

Please try to get a drive in a proper car with auto transmission.

Many modern automatics are actually faster than the manual equivalent model.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Love/Enjoy About Driving? by Preye1599(m): 12:46am On Jan 04, 2017
Driving on sand...

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Love/Enjoy About Driving? by pocohantas(f): 12:53am On Jan 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

This grin

What's that?
Re: What Do You Love/Enjoy About Driving? by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 04, 2017
pocohantas:

What's that?

Turbocharger.
Re: What Do You Love/Enjoy About Driving? by pocohantas(f): 1:12am On Jan 04, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Turbocharger.
What does it do?
Why do you love it?
Re: What Do You Love/Enjoy About Driving? by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 04, 2017
pocohantas:

What does it do?
Why do you love it?

I'll pass.

You guys enjoy.

Egun out.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love/Enjoy About Driving? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 04, 2017
pocohantas:

What does it do?
Why do you love it?

Let me put it in simple terns.

You know how humans are after sniffing cocaine, or smoking weed? That's the work of "Turbo" in a car. grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love/Enjoy About Driving? by Lukenitheooo6(m): 7:08am On Jan 04, 2017
i love trotlting down i finish trotle to the last...
Re: What Do You Love/Enjoy About Driving? by mejai(m): 7:08am On Jan 04, 2017
MsDelilah:
I love speeding. You can never catch me driving slow, except the car is faulty.

I enjoy driving in traffic. I know, weird. But It's always fun cutting in front of other drivers, switching lanes. grin

I love the mental work involved: "would I fit in between those two cars? Can I quickly overtake before that trailer gets close" etc..

Best of all, I love long drives. Nothing beats cruising while blasting Yanni, or Bone Thugs, or Rihanna in your car. smiley
in my life I have never heard someone love driving and playing yanni. u melt my heart. not to talk of blasting Yanni. wish u could give me a ride. am a die hard yanni fan (driving with it too)

U just said my mind in all u wrote.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Love/Enjoy About Driving? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 04, 2017
The best thing about driving is the feeling of control, power and speed!

Another thing I love about driving is not being a passenger.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Love/Enjoy About Driving? by iamphotoshoot(m): 7:12am On Jan 04, 2017
Seeing 140km cry

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Love/Enjoy About Driving? by piagetskinner(m): 7:13am On Jan 04, 2017
Engaging gear....I still love manual transmission of a twin turbo gt engine
Re: What Do You Love/Enjoy About Driving? by purem(m): 7:14am On Jan 04, 2017
Ashudav given a FU!CK

Buh amathan no greee

OP sorri 4 DAT oooo

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Love/Enjoy About Driving? by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 04, 2017
Switching gears while on speed, while entering and exiting lanes. Manual gears to be precise.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love/Enjoy About Driving? by initialize(m): 7:30am On Jan 04, 2017
I like the way d air-condition blow my head at night.

The driver chair is so comfortable kiss

The comfort of touching soft laps when i extend my hand to the front passenger side when driving with lipsrsealed

Watching the speedometer reached 143km/h on our way back from d club @ midnight

Then.....

Noise from the tire/under the car when I drive too bariga embarassed

Refueling everytime angry can't it just take water or fresh air?

Sitting is a position for long stress my back n make it ache so sad

Lagos werey drivers hitting my car body and want to turn the 1st body to 2nd body for me

grin

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Love/Enjoy About Driving? by femi4: 7:32am On Jan 04, 2017
pocohantas:

Mynd44 lipsrsealed
I enjoy the potholes..... The way the car goes in and come out

Also enjoy blasting the horn in traffic
Re: What Do You Love/Enjoy About Driving? by Aquariann: 7:34am On Jan 04, 2017
I love the fact that I'm not a passenger

I love (long) road trips.

Driving in the rain. The wipers (moving at the 2nd/3rd speed) has an effect on me I can't explain.

The feeling I get when downshifting from 5 to 3 to overtake (long vehicles) is only next to having an orgäsm. The sound of the engine at the point.... OMG

Switching lanes while using my trafficators accordingly as I overtake left and right (on a dual carriage highway). Abuja-Kaduna highway in the evening comes to mind.

The mental calculations I make before overtaking on single carriage roads. I particularly enjoy this on the ever busy and tricky Lafia-Akwanga road.

Listening to fuji/soukous/rock/highlife on a road with plenty (moderate)'potholes and patches as I change lanes knowingly e.g katsina-ala--Yandev stretch of k/ala-Makurdi road.. Keffi-Kachia road with those daredevil Opel Vectra guys giving a hot chase.

4 Likes

Re: What Do You Love/Enjoy About Driving? by jessica042: 7:34am On Jan 04, 2017
i so dont like driving....my leg always aches...but its convenient
Re: What Do You Love/Enjoy About Driving? by MrRichy(m): 7:37am On Jan 04, 2017
am a bully on the road.... I never allow cars be in front of me.

there's no feeling sweeter than making that orgasmic noise by clutching down and revving the throttle....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Power Sterring Fluid Diffrent From Automatic Transmission Fluid? / 9 Standard Features In Cars That Have Been Replaced By New Tech / What To Do If Your Car Is Stuck In Mud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.