Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,247 members, 7,825,944 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) (30365 Views)

Obituary Of Couple And 2 Kids Who Were Burnt To Death In Benue / IVF Nigerian Babies: Twins, Triplets, Quadruplets (Pictured) / France-Based Nigerian Mother & Her Adorable Quadruplets (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
A couple with quadruplets are in dire need of assistance due to the growing unstable economy which is not making it easier for them. Pictured are Mr Mathew Oliver Uchechi and Mrs Justina Matthew and their children which were born on 14th December 2015. According to an online report, Mr Oliver is from Ikeduru LGA in Imo state and his wife who is from Akwa Ibom state, both studied at University of Port Harcourt where they met as course mates, fell in love and eventually got married.

Their father Oliver has lived in Port Harcourt for 25years and reside somewhere around Nkpolu- Rumuigbo. Their parents; dad works at a pharmacy shop and mom tailor have been finding it difficult raising the children.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/01/see-photos-of-port-harcourt-based.html

9 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by BlackDBagba: 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2017

Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
nice familia... it is well

10 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
Anyone in the house, family members

Praying for the fruit of the womb

We use this couple as a point of contact

That God will answer your prayers this 2017

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jesus onyeneme mma. Jehovah overdo, the God that like surprising you with that thing you dont expect. I raise all my hand for you oooo

Check my signature for your window blind at affordable prices

12 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by dainformant(m): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
lovely family indeed..

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
Cute family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by Benjom(m): 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
May God sustain them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by Poorboy: 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hmmmm gOod
Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by Qmerit(m): 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
Oga hang ur....... if not I see another 4 coming!

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
Beautiful.
Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by Yuneehk(f): 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
Some couples living comfortably and without children would give anything to have these bundles of joy.

Nna ehh see lovely babies smiley

I would have tapped into this blessing now but I'm not married yet cry

5 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by mhisbliss(f): 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
fine kids, one actually looks mischievous

6 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by philtex(m): 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
Nice dick grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by Oblitz(m): 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
wow! they're so cute ✈

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by MrIcredible: 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
Prolific things grin
Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by dfrost: 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by TWoods(m): 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jason, Jeff, Ryan, Reynold - lol when did those become Nigerian names?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by MARKone(m): 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
Cute kids, school fees cry

1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by talktonase(m): 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by dfrost: 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
mhisbliss:
fine kids, one actually looks mischievous

The soothsayer of the day goes to you cheesy grin. So you have already seen the mischievous one already lipsrsealed?

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by Whizpeter(m): 9:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
Their parents; dad works at a pharmacy shop and mom tailor have been finding it difficult raising the children.

And they are graduates ooo...

This country is messed up mehn! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by nwannemous(m): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
Cute family, bad economy
Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by Beehshorp(m): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
TWoods:

Their parents don't look poor oo!!! Anyway, God see u guys through

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by riczy(m): 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
Na boil catch d mother for chest or na Watin day ha chest?
Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by dfrost: 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
TWoods:

TWoods what makes a name Nigerian?
Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by cocoberry(f): 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
I want all of dem.
Re: Port Harcourt Based Couple And Their Quadruplets (Photos) by mhisbliss(f): 9:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
dfrost:

The soothsayer of the day goes to you cheesy grin. So you have already seen the mischievous one already lipsrsealed?
he looks mischievous that doesn't mean I've seen his future, jeez try something else

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Mom Rejects Every Woman I Introduce To Her / Visually Impaired Couple Weds In Anambra (Photo) / I Was Named In A Will: So What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.