Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Tag This Photo Of Saraki, And Sanusi As They Watch Buhari Pray... Lol - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tag This Photo Of Saraki, And Sanusi As They Watch Buhari Pray... Lol (925 Views)

Obituary And 'Burial' Of Saraki By Senator Omo-Agege's Constituency (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North / The Human Side Of President Buhari: Watch Buhari's 55-Minute Documentary (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tag This Photo Of Saraki, And Sanusi As They Watch Buhari Pray... Lol by DaJulee(f): 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
I saw this photo some days ago, and I have been wondering what Saraki and Sanusi would be saying in their heart as they watch Buhari pray. But are both of them not suppose to be praying too?

Re: Tag This Photo Of Saraki, And Sanusi As They Watch Buhari Pray... Lol by DaJulee(f): 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
Really funny look.
Re: Tag This Photo Of Saraki, And Sanusi As They Watch Buhari Pray... Lol by benedictnsi(m): 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
Lol..... That look is suspicious oooo..... Someone should search Saraki gringringrin
Re: Tag This Photo Of Saraki, And Sanusi As They Watch Buhari Pray... Lol by orisa37: 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
Idiot.
Re: Tag This Photo Of Saraki, And Sanusi As They Watch Buhari Pray... Lol by orisa37: 12:32am On Jan 04, 2017
Idiots and Atheists are those who don't know that Only God knows who Worship Him with all their Hearts, Souls, Minds and Strength. Happy New Year!!!

(1) (Reply)

$20bn NNPC Fraud: EFCC Discovers Diezani’s $37.5m Lagos Mansion / Allow Me To Ask You This Simple Question!!! / Photo Of The Terrible State Of Anambra State Water Corporation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.