Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant (2779 Views)

This Mother Gets Mistaken For Her Son's Girlfriend!!! / I Need Advice. My Bombshell Of A Wife As Gone Sexually Frigid. / See The Creative Way This Mother Strapped In Her Child While She Cooked (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
Strong woman!

1 Like

Re: This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2017
blazer234:

These stupid comments about "giving a f**k" is getting archaic and unreasonable. You guys should look for something else

Thank you Sir

Re: This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant by adellam16(f): 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
bukatyne:

The guy is a racist pig... I agree

However, it is wrongest way to tell someone he 's adopted.

Her family might never recover from that.

Punishments should be for correction and not destruction.

Come to think of it, he did not channel his racist comment to a particular person; he addressed a race and if we didn't read it on line, how would you know he said it?

Now the while world knows he was adopted.

Again, it depends on the way adoption is viewed.
he came online to make offensive comments of people he don't know of. People he is also one of unknowingly. With dis alone he will check himself. I still stand on d ground that his adopted mom was very right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Brother Has Gone Missing(photos) / I Fainted When My Wife Said I’m Not Father Of Our 14-yr-old Daughter / I Was denied Entering At A Wedding Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.