Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant (2782 Views)

This Mother Gets Mistaken For Her Son's Girlfriend!!! / I Need Advice. My Bombshell Of A Wife As Gone Sexually Frigid. / See The Creative Way This Mother Strapped In Her Child While She Cooked (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant by klassic(m): 4:02am On Jan 04, 2017
Being distrustful of and hateful towards immigrants must difficult enough to live with.

What happened to one man who aired his views on Facebook may be impossible to ever live down.

An unidentified man posted:

"This image here is the ultimate argument why immigrants do not (and never will) have the capacity to hold any decent position in our country #Disgusting #Foreigners"

Re: This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant by klassic(m): 4:06am On Jan 04, 2017
Then his friend followed with:

" UR right never will-and never should!!!! Good thing you don’t have any of these at our office"

Re: This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant by klassic(m): 4:07am On Jan 04, 2017
He replied:

"Well, there must be a reason why my bank has none of them in our senior management, I mean - would you trust an immigrant with your money? I don’t think it’s only the matter of the skin color anymore. Now in addition to those from Africa, Thailand, India, Pakistan, China…we’re having more and more of them arriving from Argentina, Russia, Poland, Romania or whatever the f**k country they keep coming from"
Re: This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant by klassic(m): 4:12am On Jan 04, 2017
But then, his mum stepped in and had the best comeback ever:

"My dearest _ , hate to break this racist orgy between you and your “ingenious” friends. We’ve never meant to tell you this, and maybe I shouldn’t do it even now, but you have really crossed the line this time. So - you deserve this.”

I just wanted to tell you that we (your dad and myself) have adopted you 23 years back (when you were 2) from an Armenian family who was at the time living in Sofia, Bulgaria.

Still, nothing to be ashamed of. You still turned out to be a young successful banker with a great life. Guess those “dirty foreigners” with their “dirty genes” ARE capable of achieving something in their life after all.

PS- We are still expecting you for lunch on Sunday. I am preparing Spaghetti Bolognese. Hope that’s not too “foreign” for you."

If you were the dude , how would you relate with your fellow racist friends and others who viewed you a racist and avoided you?

Would you still attend lunch?

Lastly how will you feel about your mum for doing this to you on a social media?

Source: https://www.indy100.com/article/mother-facebook-racist-rant-7507106

4 Likes

Re: This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant by Nobody: 4:20am On Jan 04, 2017
those that give a faug are fast asleep.
Re: This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant by Fortissimo502: 4:22am On Jan 04, 2017
Wow!

1 Like

Re: This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant by TheObservatory: 4:31am On Jan 04, 2017
His mother gave him an Uppercut!!!

7 Likes

Re: This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant by DozieInc(m): 4:37am On Jan 04, 2017
Tell me this didn't happen, not a proper way to tell someone he's abducted .
Re: This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant by xendra: 4:38am On Jan 04, 2017
good for him

4 Likes

Re: This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant by Onechancearmy(m): 4:39am On Jan 04, 2017
I'm pretty sure the young man wasn't referring to ALL immigrants, but to those who carry out terror attacks,
those ones who believe in the teachings of an illiterate pedophile "prophet" who drinks camel urine.

1 Like

Re: This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant by maxti: 5:00am On Jan 04, 2017
Dude Got Served!

1 Like

Re: This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant by dat9jaguy(m): 5:12am On Jan 04, 2017
Onechancearmy:
I'm pretty sure the young man wasn't referring to ALL immigrants, but to those who carry out terror attacks,
those ones who believe in the teachings of an illiterate pedophile "prophet" who drinks camel urine.

He was referring to all immigrants Christian,Muslim,atheist.
You are just a pathetic religious bigot,am ashamed sharing the same forum with you.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant by fernandoc(m): 5:27am On Jan 04, 2017
People! Na wa shaa.
Re: This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant by Kondomatic(m): 5:54am On Jan 04, 2017
Onechancearmy:
Nothing in his post shows that there's an exception

7 Likes

Re: This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant by duullie88(m): 5:59am On Jan 04, 2017
Human beings ehn... isnt it d same foreigners that built most of d tins this so called Americans r enjoying today.. the Chinese ,Africans etc

1 Like

Re: This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant by jerryunit48: 5:59am On Jan 04, 2017
Great Mum and actually the right place to let him know his root, serves him right

9 Likes

Re: This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant by fijiano202(m): 6:07am On Jan 04, 2017
Can't wait to see how is life plays out

1 Like

Re: This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant by blazer234: 6:40am On Jan 04, 2017
crotonite:
those that give a faug are fast asleep.

These stupid comments about "giving a f**k" is getting archaic and unreasonable. You guys should look for something else

7 Likes

Re: This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant by blazer234: 6:41am On Jan 04, 2017
DozieInc:

He brought it on himself . Ediotic racist never knew he too was a foreigner and immigrant.

7 Likes

Re: This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 04, 2017
She dropped a nuclear bomb on his head. Dang!

2 Likes

Re: This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant by SalC: 8:09am On Jan 04, 2017
Kudos to the mum

3 Likes

Re: This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant by MarkGeraldo(m): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2017
The bombshell only blastered his head grin

5 Likes

Re: This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant by Genea(f): 11:30am On Jan 04, 2017
KNOCKOUT

1 Like

Re: This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant by DozieInc(m): 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
blazer234:

He brought it on himself . Ediotic racist never knew he too was a foreigner and immigrant.
He got served
Re: This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant by joycesims(f): 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
So much hate! I felt somehow reading his comments and that of his friend.
Re: This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
The mum has just made my day!! cheesy
Re: This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant by davidif: 9:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
Wooooooooo!!!!!
Re: This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant by megareal: 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
Thank you mum. You put the racist in his place.

Moral of the story: never you throw dirt at someone cos you don't know from which dirt you were plucked out from.

2 Likes

Re: This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant by bukatyne(f): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
The mother was wrong and went too far.

1 Like

Re: This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant by adellam16(f): 7:01am On Jan 08, 2017
DozieInc:
Uncle it is adopted.

2 Likes

Re: This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant by adellam16(f): 7:05am On Jan 08, 2017
bukatyne:
The mother was wrong and went too far.
Like how? Do u support d stewpid arrogant boy? I give her 1 million gbosa 4 telling d goat d truth. He deserved it. U don't talk like dat bout a fellow human being. The guy deserved it times eternity

2 Likes

Re: This Mother Dropped A Bombshell On Her Racist Son's Facebook Rant by bukatyne(f): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
adellam16:
Like how? Do u support d stewpid arrogant boy? I give her 1 million gbosa 4 telling d goat d truth. He deserved it. U don't talk like dat bout a fellow human being. The guy deserved it times eternity

The guy is a racist pig... I agree

However, it is wrongest way to tell someone he 's adopted.

Her family might never recover from that.

Punishments should be for correction and not destruction.

Come to think of it, he did not channel his racist comment to a particular person; he addressed a race and if we didn't read it on line, how would you know he said it?

Now the while world knows he was adopted.

Again, it depends on the way adoption is viewed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christmas Giveaway 3k For 20 People / Have You Ever Aborted A Pregnancy? / How Much Does Youtube Pay Per 1000 Views?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.